• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
151971771_249964263473194_9127365419861611647_n.jpg

152237021_249944410141846_8489036414565650589_o.jpg

6AIULPV5CJFCTA5PYYDNKKU6NM.png

Now you can have your favorite candy bar and eat it with a spoon, as Kraft Heinz teams up with the Hershey Company for the debut of new Colliders refrigerated desserts.

Colliders are new ready-to-eat candy-inspired chilled treats that come in three formats – Twisted, Chopped and Layered – and a variety of candy-inspired flavors:

• Twisted: Vanilla dessert topped with pieces of your favorite candy, like Reese's, Kit Kat, Hershey's Cookies n' Creme or Heath.
  • Chopped: Reese's, Hershey's Chocolate, Hershey's S'mores or Hershey's Mint cool and creamy dessert, with chopped pieces of chocolate on top.
  • Layered: Reese's, York, Mounds or Rolo cool and creamy dessert, topped with a layer of smooth, rich milk chocolate.
Colliders desserts can be found near the refrigerated pudding at retailers nationwide for a suggested price of $2.99 for two single-serve cups.
www.chewboom.com

Kraft Heinz Introduces New Spoonable Candy Bar-Themed Colliders Desserts - Chew Boom

Now you can have your favorite candy bar and eat it with a spoon, as Kraft Heinz teams up with the Hershey Company for the debut of new Colliders refrigerated desserts. Colliders are new ready-to-eat ...

Am_I_Evil

Oct 27, 2017
saw this in the store a few days ago but didn't grab one...maybe i'll give one a shot next time...

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I find the consistency of pudding kind of gross to begin with, and the fact this is similar-to-but-legally-distinct-from pudding adds another layer of ick in there.

Deleted member 279

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Looks disgusting. Idk how people can eat this nasty lookin shit. Processed junk, sugar through the roof, "dessert product"

JetmanJay

Nov 1, 2017
These have been out for a while in my area. Tried the York Peppermint Patty one. 👍 Good stuff. It's basically just pudding.

CypherSignal

Oct 25, 2017
What the heck is "flavored dessert"? It's not yogurt or cheese or pudding, or it would have said that
Yeah, looking at a review of it, it is, for all intents and purposes, pudding (and about the size of two pudding cups). It may be the absence of some key ingredients like gelatin, that precludes them from classifying it as pudding, similar to the distinction between "ice cream" and "Frozen dessert" based on how much dairy content is in the food.

Bengraven

Oct 26, 2017
Florida
We bought a few packs of the cookies and cream and Reese's ones a couple weeks ago and my kid fucking hated them. I was shocked to find these expensive ass desserts in his lunchbox the next day, untouched. I guess he said they tasted like they were sour, even though they're not Greek and were not spoiled. Gave them to my brother and a few days later saw them all in the trash. "They're not spoiled, just really gross".

MegaZubat

Oct 25, 2017
I've only had the Reeses Twisted and the Rolo Layered. The former is just okay, dunno why they use vanilla pudding. The Rolo is better. I can't say it's better than the Jell-O pudding cups. You definitely get more Jell-O for your buck.

Ryan_09

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Fort Wayne, IN, USA
Had the twisted KitKat and Reeses ones. Wasn't impressed with the KitKat; tasted like generic chocolate and lost the crunch. Reeses was much better. Looked like it had more candy too. Way too much packaging though. The layered ones look much better; wouldn't mind trying the Rolo ones in the future but I'm certainly not going out of my way again.

painey

Oct 27, 2017
That Rolo thing has been out in England for over 15 years and it is fucking immense.

Pargon

Oct 27, 2017
Huh, today I learned that Kraft and Heinz merged in 2015, and Hershey's rather than Nestlé produces American Kit Kats.
These megacorps keep getting bigger and bigger.

Stat

Oct 25, 2017
What the heck is "flavored dessert"? It's not yogurt or cheese or pudding, or it would have said that
Yep. I hate when things are like this "Spreadable cheese product"...Its cream cheese.

Yeah, looking at a review of it, it is, for all intents and purposes, pudding (and about the size of two pudding cups). It may be the absence of some key ingredients like gelatin, that precludes them from classifying it as pudding, similar to the distinction between "ice cream" and "Frozen dessert" based on how much dairy content is in the food.

Yeah still sketchy though

Lebon30

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
I'm probably the only one here that wants to puke looking at these.
This is sugar overload for me. I'm getting sick just looking at everything.

Huey

Oct 27, 2017
RBH do you follow some kind of snack/fast food blog? always up on the new releases lol

Darknyss

Oct 25, 2017
These arent as good as they look. Specifically the PB 'pudding' in the Reece's tastes weird. Wasn't a fan.

lenovox1

Oct 26, 2017

Prepared pudding adjacent, based on the ingredients list. There might be too much sugar in it by weight to call it a pudding by USDA standards.

ETA: Or it's probably the mix-ins. Puddings have to have a smooth texture in US unless they're rice or tapioca pudding.

COLLIDERS™ |

Your favorite candy, now as a creamy spoonable dessert.

Last edited: