• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Manu

Oct 27, 2017
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Any confirmation on Jacqui having her MKX costume in this?

I really hate the armor designs in the MK games. Looks so bland.
Not that we know, but we saw a few of her looks on the Kombat Kast:

5cCjwdr.jpg

data west

Oct 25, 2017
I genuinely dont know what people see in kotal Khan

Every reveal after kabal has been whack tbh

Oct 27, 2017
hahahaha he got his ass kicked. why is this dude turning into a cat now? Jackie looks great though. That Muay Thai is legit!

Kapryov

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
I genuinely dont know what people see in kotal Khan
People... actually see something in Kotal?
I thought he was generally disliked. Here and everywhere.

He was practically a non-character to me in X. His defining trait being a pushover character that would be difficult to imagine having as much power as he has, which I guess is kinda interesting in its way.
I didn't enjoy playing as him at all and never touched him after the story mode. As far as I'm concerned he's a wasted slot but I would personally fill a MK roster entirely with ninjas before adding extra characters so...

Toxi

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017

He was practically a non-character to me in X. His defining trait being a pushover character that would be difficult to imagine having as much power as he has, which I guess is kinda interesting in its way.
I didn't enjoy playing as him at all and never touched him after the story mode. As far as I'm concerned he's a wasted slot but I would personally fill a MK roster entirely with ninjas before adding extra characters so...
I like him for his visual style and fighting style.

But yeah, in the story he's a non-entity.

DWarriorSN

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
PA
Imagine getting your ass beat in your own trailer..... AND STILL LOOKING BETTER than your opponent. ;D.

The King is back baby

Harpoon

Oct 27, 2017

Yeah, lots of people like him. I think he was certainly one of the more popular newcomers of MKX.

Cpt-GargameL

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Looks good. Is home loosing a meme or something? Just surprised of him loosing in his own reveal trailer when they have historically shown each character reveal with a win and their fatality.

Spinky

Oct 25, 2017
London
Only in this thread is Kotal apparently the "Dan Hibiki of MK", all these posts are a surprise to me. I mean people go on about the Kung Jin stuff fairly often, but most people don't chalk it up to anything more than NRS just having spotty writing as usual.

Dude's considered to be one of the best newcomers in a while by most.

Deleted member 9317

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
New York
I knew it was a mistake. They revealed Jacqui and Kahn in the same trailer, so they fucked up.

Also, GODDAMN him using his Animality on command like that. So good.

chrisypoo

Oct 27, 2017
Kotal is best Kahn. You haters are crazy.

I don't care that he was done dirty in his reveal, still maining him all day. Also of note, his fatality with the kicks is easily the best one of the game revealed thus far.

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
Looks like they decided to one up Tecmo's DoA trailers in having the featured character get their asses kicked.

Deleted member 5593

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This wasn't just a Kotal Kahn trailer, it was also a Jacquie reveal trailer.

In the end one of them had to lose. Just like in the Kano/Cassie reveal trailer.

MerluzaSamus

Dec 3, 2018
Thread Title is on point.

Kotal Kahn is by far the wimpiest Outworld ruler, not only because he gets his butt whooped even by the Jrs on a random street fight on his own reign. But also, as soon as he was aware of Shinnok's escape, he showed his belly up and tried to please him.

I hope he has an actual backbone on this game.

Khezu

Oct 25, 2017
Story wise, ya w/e.

Gameplay and looks, KK is fucking boss.
Dude is the best newcomer in X and just a fucking awesome character to play and watch.
Loved him in X and he looks great in this as well.
ROpXHxo.jpg

He had the panther transformation in his concept art for X, so it's something he was always supposed to have.

ItIsOkBro

Happy New Year!!
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Not that we know, but we saw a few of her looks on the Kombat Kast:

5cCjwdr.jpg
i honestly can't tell, is the one on the right skin colored robo suit or her legs?

the one in the middle looks weird, wish she ditched the robo suit for something that goes with the jacket.

Deleted member 35077

Self-requested ban
Banned
Dec 1, 2017
Huh, I remember Kotal Kahn being a big player 10. I guess something happened for him to become a big goober in 11, and basically become Dan tier, because I see no other reason for why his showcase trailer is him getting his ass kicked.

MrMephistoX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly this was the most hilarious fighting game reveal trailer I have ever seen if it was a deliberate troll...who fucking likes Kotal Khan anyway? Jacqui was hype!

PepsimanVsJoe

Oct 26, 2017
Music was hype as hell.
Hopefully that track is in the actual game. I'm sick of the practically nonexistent OSTs in Netherrealm fighters.