• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

justiceiro

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Maybe we are putting to much weitgh in a casual shade throwing comentary biden gave about yet another conglomerate he was tired of dealing with. He didn't said the "one little creep spoke", more like "between all those little creeps, one spoke".

Am not native english speaker, but it sound like that to me. Am I wrong?

Oct 27, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
Maybe we are putting to much weitgh in a casual shade throwing comentary biden gave about yet another conglomerate he was tired of dealing with. He didn't said the "one little creep spoke", more like "between all those little creeps, one spoke".

Am not native english speaker, but it sound like that to me. Am I wrong?
Either way that was clearly the aim behind his little story. To portray tech and game execs as evil creeps who want to teach people how to kill and hold the country ransom while hiding behind the USA's first amendment.

Never mind the execs behind companies that produce actual products designed to kill hiding behind the second amendment. :|

Jessie

Oct 27, 2017
I'm guessing it's Robert A Altman. He's best friends with Les Moonves, who was ousted from CBS for being a predator. Altman's wife Lynda Carter was on the record defending Les Moonves and calling him a close friend.

Trojan

Oct 27, 2017
Joe Biden continues to not understand any technology created after 1985

EDIT: my money is on Bobby K

Conan

Oct 25, 2017
The more shocking thing is politicians still thinking video games teach you how to murder. He couldn't sound more like an out of touch old fuck.

Zonnes

Alt Account
Banned
Dec 26, 2019
Bobby is little, he is also a creep so if we put two and two together we get Little Creep.

IMCaprica

Aug 1, 2019
Sanders: Video game companies should unionize.

Biden: Some little creep teaches toddlers how to murder!

Bansai

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 28, 2017
Sounds like he made that up imo.

Just imagine businessman like Kotick or Riccitello unironically referring to themselves as artists who make games that TEACH people how to kill.

Smells like bullshit.

Villein

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
biden uttering the word creep to describe something other than his own self is beyond ironic

TheUnseenTheUnheard

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 25, 2018
Notch was worth 1.3 billion 5 years ago. Since he doesn't work anymore I bet he's not worth that anymore.

I'd bet on Notch.

stupei

Oct 26, 2017
I would have guessed someone like Palmer Luckey, but I guess this is from a few years before that brief period where he was someone of importance.

Sounds like he made that up imo.

Just imagine businessman like Kotick or Riccitello unironically referring to themselves as artists who make games that TEACH people how to kill.

Smells like bullshit.

I don't think he's implying they literally said they're artists for making things that teach people to kill. He's saying that someone who makes video games called himself an artist and that Biden took exception to the idea that you could be an artist for making games which he (Biden) views as only a thing designed to teach people to kill.

rawhide

Oct 28, 2017
Biden's a senile blowhard and you shouldn't expect every word of this story to be accurate or truthful.

Gankzymcfly

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Biden's a senile blowhard and you shouldn't expect every word of this story to be accurate or truthful.
I was about to say the same thing...like is it possible he had a perfectly fine meeting and looong after the fact decided to pull some bullshit story out of his ass to fit a current narrative he's trying to push.

Oct 27, 2017
Bobby Kotick was friends with Epstein. He's a creep to put it mildly. I don't know if he's who Biden was talking about though.

Shoot

Oct 25, 2017
Biden calling anybody else a creep is truly an irony of a level on its own.
Indeed.

maxresdefault.jpg
giphy.gif

creepy-biden-gif-4.gif

EveryPessimisticIaerismetalmark-size_restricted.gif

6My50Dv.jpg

uy6633n5ihl11.gif

Oct 25, 2017
I think asking which individual game exec Biden is calling a creep is besides the point. The bigger concern is that he seems to be calling them a creep purely because they make video games.

The fact he's so non-specific is very telling.

Chettlar

Oct 25, 2017
My first thought was Todd Howard for some reason, but that can't be right.

Nah, Todd Howard as a person isn't "creepy." Definitely not right. He's...maybe a bit of a slimey business man. But not what I'd call creepy. Certainly not in the way Biden is saying, which sounds like he means psychopathic kinda.

Asbsand

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Denmark
It's Riccitello to my ears.

He has that interview on YouTube where he makes similar claims about the rights to game violence and he sounds just as lame about it.