• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kawngi

Prophet of Truth
Oct 30, 2017

ELC20JxX0AAEtxL

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
deathadder do the double click
ceo do the double personality

Lunaray

Oct 27, 2017
Another one to the boycott list (though to be fair, the quality of their products is enough to earn a place on that list).

Ruprit

Oct 25, 2017
MA
I swear this isn't the first time I've read about how awful the Razer CEO is. Regardless, another excellent piece from Kotaku.

Buff Beefbroth

Chicken Chaser
Apr 12, 2018
Lame. I was really enjoying their stuff in recent years (Razer Ornata and Stealth lines are genuinely great, and their newer mice review really well).

Was considering a new Stealth but uhhhh.

T.Slothrop

Jan 21, 2018
User Banned (1 Month): Dismissing behavior with inflammatory racist generalizations
All this article tells me is that he's used to an East Asian working culture and it's clashing with American business culture.

Manbig

Oct 26, 2017
I just got the razer phone 2 too. Definitely have buyers remorse, not just because of this, but because the battery life is embarrassingly bad. It also had a stupid glowing Razer logo i the back that is on by default just to drain the battery even further until you turn it off.

iceblade

Oct 25, 2017
Why do the people who do this it is acceptable?

Just because you pay someone to work for you it doesn't mean you should be able to start yelling at them and being so belligerent, but yet somehow it's disturbingly not infrequent to come across stories like this.

Deleted member 5491

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coming from the compay that dropped a female brazilian streamer, after she defended herself against harasser.