• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
werezompire

werezompire

Zeboyd Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
What I do wonder though is if anyone knows the first song in the end credits. I really liked it, and I can't find it. Tried Shazam, and other apps, tried to search on the internet, but getting zilch so far. So if anyone knows, please share. Thanks!

If anyone finds this out, let us know, because my wife & I really liked the song as well.

TheKeyPit

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Let me tell you that nobody could get through my apartment door.

Why way this so easy in this movie? The one thing that irked me.

EYEL1NER

Oct 26, 2017
Dude! I got it!

Thanks to Shazam, that somehow finally managed to find it. I hadn't looked at it since, but apparently the system kept trying behind the scenes. So, enjoy!

I couldn't find it anywhere and Shazam/Siri let me down after watching the movie right when it hit Netflix, so I sat right in front of the TV a foot away from it with a translator app open and paused the credits every few seconds to translate the hangul to try to figure out the name. Then it got down to the song credits and that stuff was in english.
D'oh!

badatorigami

Dec 5, 2019
What irked me is that his door opened the wrong way. Doors normally open into the apartment, not out into the hallway where you could accidentally smack somebody with it.
What made this worse was that his door also opened inward, since he had the fridge there to block zombies from breaking in. That part drove me crazy because we'd also already seen his door open outward earlier.

darz1

Dec 18, 2017
Was kind of disappointed by this. There were some exciting suspense/chase beats and clever use of modern tech, but I felt like the French movie The Night Eats The World did the "lone survivor trapped in an apartment building with zombies" premise much better

It does seem like more of a Train To Busan sidestory than Peninsula does
The Night Eats the World has the same premise and did it much better IMO.

Watched last night. Was alright.
Night Eats the World is a much better execution of the premise though.
Sorry for the bump, I finally got around to watching The Night Eats The World, and you guys are crazy, it was so excruciatingly slow (dare I say boring) and anti-climatic. Yes it was interesting as a character study, but as a zombie film it was largely uneventful and should only be recommended with caveats.

#Alive was also slow at times but it was more engaging and scarier, despite being more upbeat. I give TNETW credit for originality and a stronger opening scene, and #Alive is clearly largely influenced by the film, but if I were recommending a zombie flick, I would definitely say #Alive over TNETW.

TNETW had such a strong opening scene, then the rest of the film was largely flat. Sorry, I am a bit pissed off as I just convinced my partner to watch TNETW as our weekend horror flick and we were both bored out of our minds by the end of it.