• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Trojita

Oct 25, 2017

Incase the tweet doesn't load (been broken on my end for a while)

GmAlSu0.png

I can't wait!

jonjonaug

Oct 25, 2017
Hope it's a volume 5 adaptation easily accessible in the states so Megumin can win every best girl poll forever

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
I had no idea about what this show was so I decided to watch some clips on YouTube.

It's uh.....quite an interesting show from what I've seen! Though the blonde girl makes me oddly uncomfortable cause of some scenes that I saw. I guess she enjoys pain?

jonjonaug

Oct 25, 2017

Quixzlizx

Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif

If we want a season 3, we need to power up Aqua with our prayers:

ERIS PADS HER CHEST

ERIS PADS HER CHEST

ERIS PADS HER CHEST

Comfortable

Oct 25, 2017
Feels kinda strange how Era is fine celebrating this show, given how against sexualization of minors we are.

GKSilKamina

Oct 25, 2017
Festering Swamp, USA
One of the best anime in years. Glad it's continuing, though I hope a proper third season is made after the movie.

Also is there a reason this show still doesn't have a blu-ray release in the US?

RLCC14

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
ERIS PADS HER CHEST

ERIS PADS HER CHEST

ERIS PADS HER CHEST
Eris slander should be punishable by death.

Convince me on why I should watch Konosuba.
It's genuinely one of the funniest anime in recent times with a great cast of goofy ass characters. I usually don't care that much for comedy anime but most of the jokes here visual gags and voice performances (the "Kazuma" always gets me) so you don't miss the joke by not having a dub.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Sakura is 15/16. I'm pretty sure of that.

Anyways, maybe I should give Konosuba another chance.

DerpHause

Oct 27, 2017
Never saw the OVA. Man, that's gratuitous.

Great series and I'm looking forward to the movie.

Comfortable

Oct 25, 2017

Pretty sure she is younger than that. Don't think Shirou and Rin are over 18 honestly (through close).

She's only in her first year of high school at the start of the game, so wouldn't that put her around age 15/16? Shirou and Rin are second years, too, so they'd both be under 18 as well.

5d2078abd60d0ee700bd3a2fed3d36c8fde7259f_hq.jpg

Officially, yes (and all official releases since 2006 have removed the sex). Which is more than I can say for Konosuba.

All my point is is that we shouldn't give media a pass just because we like it.

Wanderer5

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere.
5d2078abd60d0ee700bd3a2fed3d36c8fde7259f_hq.jpg

Officially, yes (and all official releases since 2006 have removed the sex). Which is more than I can say for Konosuba.

All my point is is that we shouldn't give media a pass just because we like it.

Apparently there was a handbook/interview in more recent times that updated the ages through. Makes more sense for Sakura to be like 15 rather than over 18 heh. That line was probably to justify the sex and all.

But anyway.