• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Naga

Alt account
Banned
Aug 29, 2019
Via HDKirin, you can see a bigger version of the pic on Konami's recruitment website, but as it's made of multiple layers, hard to get a good version on its own.
www.konami.com

KONAMI 中途採用 募集職種一覧

KONAMIでは50周年を迎え、次の50年に向けてゲームを創る仲間を募集しています。プログラマー、デザイナー、プランナー、プロデューサー、ディレクター、サウンドクリエイターの募集要項をご覧いただけます。

EO0ZwQfVUAUMHZY

They should make a wallpaper of it, it's pretty cool!

PancakeFlip

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah they put these up to get you to sign on then you find out over 80% of these IPs are basically dead and you wont be working on them.

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Wow, not only is Suikoden there, but it's there in full force, including almost every protagonist (not seeing Hugo, though Chris and Geddoe are there). Riou has one of the most prominent spots, too.

(EDIT: Ah, I see Hugo, he's behind the 50th logo. Can anyone get the image without the logo?)

Weird that they'd give it so much focus...not expecting anything of it, but...

mjc

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I see a trove of IPs that are gathering dust while they do shit all.

Deleted member 60096

User requested account closure
Banned
Sep 20, 2019
Don't play with my emotions like this Konami, don't use art of Suikoden characters if you're not gonna make a Suikoden 6

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
THE SUN WILL RISE TOMORROW

EO0dLtXXkAA9M1f

Legitimately shocked to see Boktai represented on this. I'm so happy.

Trieu

Feb 22, 2019
How does Konami still manage to make my heart hurt. I have forgotten them for the last 5 years

Thrill_house

Oct 27, 2017
They got my boy from suikoden 2 front and center it looks like. I dig it. Too bad konami mainly makes slot machine games now.

Please come back :(

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
Oh wow, the Penguin Adventure penguin interacting with the Metal Gear from Snatcher is a really neat nod.