• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Noisepurge

Oct 25, 2017
What a strange focus on Sunset Riders :D love it, but, strange as it's not exactly their hottest IP

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Track and Field and Sunset Riders are some curious choices

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
"When job listing said METAL GEAR PROJECT in it, I expected something else..."
C5-B80-CEE-F943-47-DF-B2-B1-81-D97-B61-B4-DE.jpg

Bansai

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 28, 2017
They'll launch just about anything other than a proper video game.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
goemon.original.jpg

Between this stuff hitting at the end of October on Fangamer & now this new merchandise, just give us a damn Goemon collection...or re-release the N64 games when Nintendo finally puts N64 games on Switch.

Also gimme some DDR soundtracks, I need all the 20th anniversary CDs I can get to go with my Beatmania one...or at least one for Guitar Freaks/Drummania.

Joltik

Oct 25, 2017
Gotta admit, I expected Metal Gear, Castlevania, and the Konami logo items to be the only thing available in that store. I did not expect Suikoden and Goemon merchandise.

Oct 27, 2017
Wait, they have a category for Sunset Riders, a game that was released 30 years ago and has never had a sequel AFAIK, but nothing for Silent Hill? Jeez Konami...

Giga Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Wonder if there will be anything from Hudson, specifically Bomberman.

donpiano

Nov 15, 2017
They really did put Symphony of the Night on a water bottle before putting it on the Switch.

Hoa

Jun 6, 2018
Dang it, they actively still make Bemani games but the only Bemani gear they have on the website is DDR.

Damn I like those Castlevania pillows. Man if that track and field runner had a variant for the black runner I'd think about buying it. It's a classic game in my fam, they'd love it.

J_ToSaveTheDay

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Nice designs by my tastes but those prices are generally $10-15 over what I'm willing to pay. I'd pay if I could verify by sight and touch that it's high quality materials but just looking at the promo shots, I'm not seeing any indication of it.

Pleasantly surprised to see Suikoden.

MouldyK

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
On the one hand, damn, DDR AND Goemon? I know Fangamer did some Goemon (& Sunset Riders) stuff not too long ago, but to see Konami actually remember some of their other franchises exist is ni

....but geeeeez some of that stuff is way too much. Clearly you're paying for the fact these are only available through this store.

If anything, I wanna see some of their Konami Style (aka their Japanese store) stuff come over, like the soundtracks. One of which is a TEN DISC collection of shmup music!
https://www.konamistyle.jp/products/detail.php?product_id=109620

What is a deal?
A miserable little pile of discounts!

Guess it's not available anymore, but Fangamer did have Sunset Riders merchandise, including a "Bury Me With My Money" wallet:

sr_154.jpg

Oh, that Wallet needs to come back!

Hzsn724

Nov 10, 2017
* clicks on Castlevania Symphony of the Night shirt.

"Everything you ever dreamed of and more"

Amalthea

Dec 22, 2017
Maybe the pandemic made them realize that they can't depend on Pachinko and fitness clubs alone.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
If you hover over the Metal Gear Square at the top, it goes says: "https://officialkonamishop.com/collections/bomberman"...so maybe!
Another franchise with merchandise on Fangamer!

www.fangamer.com

Bomberman - Fangamer

Shop official Bomberman t-shirts, jackets, lapel pins, plushes, and music at Fangamer

Shame they're out of the hoodie, which was cool.

Banner-BombermanHoodie.jpg

....actually, why in the world hasn't Konami made a deal with Fangamer to sell said merchandise on their own site considering it's their IPs?