• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Probably like a mobile game port or something.

Welfare

Prophet of Truth - You’re my Numberwall
Oct 26, 2017
Master Duel? Metal Gear?

What secrets do you hold?!

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
bet it's castlevania grimoire of souls

that was "de-microtransaction-ified" and thrown on apple arcade last year

Deleted member 1102

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think it's an MGS1 remaster or something. I inspected the MS store and found this screenshot on there;

mgs-You_think_its_funny_to_take_screenshots_of_peoples_NFTs_huh_Property_theft_is_a_joke_to_you_Ill_have_you_know_that_the_blockchain_doesnt_lie._I_own_it._Even_if_you_save_it_its_my_property._You_are_mad_that_you_dont_own_the_Metal_Gear.png

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017

Nateo

Oct 27, 2017
You've really convinced yourself of this, huh?
Yes I am convinced a lot of people don't know how they work or what they are aka this thread having NFT's in the title you cant just add NFTs to a storefront thats not built to have them... like I don't think this is the gotcha you think it is. Not sure how that quote is relevant either.

Last edited:

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
Yes I am convinced a lot of people don't know how they work or what they are aka this thread having NFT's in the title you cant just add NFTs to a storefront lol... like I don't think this is the gotcha you think it is. Not sure how that quote is relevant either.
It's more that the stance of no one understands NFTs but me is ignoring how many "NFT doomers" are, say, researchers in the actual field or game developers who have to consider the actual implementation of NFTs.

Nateo

Oct 27, 2017

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
Would love to see rereleases of Metal Gear Solid 1, HD trilogy (2/3/PW), 4 and Rising on modern consoles!

I'll be lucky if I get one of these. :(

Foffy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If it's a game, it's Castlevania: Grimoire of Souls. Evidence is clear enough this is coming to other platforms soon.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Removed NFTs from the title because the last thing we need is more threads baiting arguments about unrelated NFTs here.

This thread is about Konami bringing *something* new to the Microsoft store. Leave the arguing at the door.

Dever

Dec 25, 2019
Re-release of MGSV, now with NFT FOBs and NFT guns and NFT D-Dog accessories.

Magneto

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Last edited:

dsk1210

Oct 25, 2017
Edinburgh UK
They are a p sucessful business afaik.

Because some people on the internet just want to feel miserable. I'm not even a NFT advocate, but the persecution complex is already too much when it comes to NFTs.

It's not tho'. They are successful.

they make so much money

They might not make the things you and I want anymore but they aren't mismanaged for bottom dollar profits

I was meaning from a gaming IP point, which is what I am interested in personally but you are correct in as much as their business plan for them is obviously profitable.

Rowsdower

Shinra Employee of The Wise Ones
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
I believe it's Castlevania: Grimore of Souls.

But who knows, maybe it's Halo DLC for Bomberman or something.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Konami does hate Nintendo it seems, where's Symphony of the Night and Rondo?

Symphony of the Night has been available on Xbox for years. It's a shame Rondo isn't but maybe they don't feel like the desperately need the collection because it'd be doubling up.

Edit: you're talking about Nintendo. Sorry!

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
There's an Android version already so there's really no excuse..
The mobile release of SotN is the same deal as that PS4 collection; PSP port emulated. Xbox can at least rely on back-compat with the 360 port, but it seems like Konami aren't interested in putting together a modern release for PC / Switch.

Patitoloco

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
which version of mgsv is the best?
It doesn't matter, the DLC is mainly for the online which is dead. There are some DLC SP camouflages for the main campaign, but nothing special.

Base game is perfectly fine, the Definitive Edition or however it's called is the same + the DLC.

EDIT: actually the definitive edition also has the prequel Ground Zeroes, so that's even better.