• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 26, 2017
news_switch.png

www.gematsu.com

Tokimeki Memorial: Girl’s Side 4th Heart confirmed for Switch

Otome visual novel Tokimeki Memorial: Girl’s Side 4th Heart is in development for Switch, Konami announced.

Finally, only took them a year and a half to confirm it was a Switch game after the initial announcement/tease. :P

OP
OP
Hero of Legend
Oct 26, 2017
It's actually legit impressive how many exclusives Konami has made on Switch:

- Super Bomberman R (by Hexadrive, ported later by M2)
- Yugioh: Legacy of the Duelist Link Evolution (exclusive expanded release and also at retail for the first time, ported later)
- Power Pro 2019 (apparently an exclusive remake of a GC Power Pro game)
- Momotaro Dentetsu 2020 (forget the full name :P)
- Solomon Program (some sort of monster battle JRPG)
- Girl Side 4th Heart

I think that's it? The only games they've made in recent years not on Switch is I think the Pro Evo games and Metal Gear Survive. Post 2017 I mean.

resetoeros1

May 30, 2018
It's actually legit impressive how many exclusives Konami has made on Switch:

- Super Bomberman R (by Hexadrive, ported later by M2)
- Yugioh: Legacy of the Duelist Link Evolution (exclusive expanded release and also at retail for the first time, ported later)
- Power Pro 2019 (apparently an exclusive remake of a GC Power Pro game)
- Momotaro Dentetsu 2020 (forget the full name :P)
- Solomon Program (some sort of monster battle JRPG)
- Girl Side 4th Heart

I think that's it? The only games they've made in recent years not on Switch is I think the Pro Evo games and Metal Gear Survive. Post 2017 I mean.

It seems that Nintendo and Konami have a very good relasionship right now. Though what makes me happier is that those releases are AA games.

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
It has taken several companies some time to get their otome titles on Switch, but it is nice to see it finally confirmed.

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
Tokimeki Memorial... I heard the name while playing the iOS Konami picross game. Sounds like a very old otome series.