• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Araujo

Banned
Dec 5, 2017
This is the Tweet

twitter.com

KOJIMA PRODUCTIONS (Eng) on Twitter

“Sorry to be silent everyone! I've been really busy lately.....I think i can say more soon about what we are going to..... #KojimaProductions https://t.co/Vr0qPj3DwV”

Sorry to be silent everyone! I've been really busy lately.....I think i can say more soon about what we are going to..... #KojimaProductions

This is the Photo

ER2nNCXUwAAROd7

And this is the real shit :

ER2zhNCWsAIxprf

ER3XgcwWAAA5nLL
ER2njdjXUAA1faX

Oct 27, 2017
Do we think the mad bastards at Sony are bankrolling a new entry? Or would it be a KojiPro indie project? Are they even indie?

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Y'all are reading into it way too much

Pyramid is a brand lmao. Just beacause the pencil says Pyramid on it doesn't mean it's a nod to Silent Hill.

Deleted member 4970

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
www.resetera.com

So, is Kojima Productions teasing something?

Okay, so I searched up and down to see if a thread was made on this. As far as I can tell.... No. I probably missed something, point me in the direction and I'll merge the thread, but I really tried to find if one existed to no avail. So this was posted on Twitter: And quickly people noticed...

Deleted member 4179

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If Kojima and Konami are on speaking terms again and Silent Hills actually gets made... I mean that's just crazy. That's the craziest gaming shit I will have ever heard if I live another 100 years. And I don't think they'd give away the surprise like this, so I'm pretty skeptical. But holy fuck that would be nuts.

Mudo

Oct 25, 2017
Tennessee
Wow he is really going to do it?!?!
I thought PT/Silent Hills was never happening.
I guess he could make the game he wants as long as it doesn't use actual SH life, and I'm sure it's going to be incredible.
This doesn't even seem like a tease it's basically him saying PT is coming lol

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
Please dont do this to me, my heart cant take it

Please

Pleaseeeeeeeeeee

Y'all are reading into it way too much

Pyramid is a brand lmao. Just beacause the pencil says Pyramid on it doesn't mean it's a nod to Silent Hill.

The photo is staged as hell, and who the hell uses a pencil in 2020

Duxxy3

Oct 27, 2017
USA
I mean, how much could it cost to license or buy one of the dead and rotten brands from Konami?

It's still a very valuable asset. Companies don't normally sell of IP.

edit: It's possible that there's some irony in my post. Seeing as my avatar comes from a franchise whose IP was sold to another company.

Last edited:

Snake__

Jan 8, 2020
Having a silent hill game in the works would definitely explain Sony backing the batshit craziness that is death stranding to satisfy Kojima while they worked on the deal

Konami published, KojiPro developed, PS5 exclusive Silent Hills

Last edited:

Sleve McDichael

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
They're using nods to Silent Hill to stir up shit and put more eyes on what they're actually going to announce, which is probably Death Stranding DLC.

Zips

Oct 25, 2017
www.resetera.com

So, is Kojima Productions teasing something?

Okay, so I searched up and down to see if a thread was made on this. As far as I can tell.... No. I probably missed something, point me in the direction and I'll merge the thread, but I really tried to find if one existed to no avail. So this was posted on Twitter: And quickly people noticed...

Skittzo

Oct 25, 2017
The pencil brand thing almost feels like "NX trees" level of reaching but the rest of it certainly feels like a tease, yeah.

DrKelpo

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
This would be big and not too outlandish. It's not like Konami is going to do much with their game brands to begin with.

Yeah, but for KojiPro doing an actual Silent Hill game, Konami would need to allow them to use the license.

I remember reading the relationship between Kojima and Konami is pretty okay nowadays, but is this really something they would do?

Ostinatto

Oct 30, 2017
Yeah, but for KojiPro doing an actual Silent Hill game, Konami would need to allow them to use the license.

I remember reading the relationship between Kojima and Konami is pretty okay nowadays, but is this really something they would do?

Anybody with money can buy the rights for Silent Hill. Is not that weird.

5taquitos

Oct 27, 2017
OR
As usual, everyone jumps to conclusions that will naturally lead to massive disappointment when they don't come to pass.

Yuntu

Prophet of Regret
Nov 7, 2019
Germany
Oh and btw didn't an Eurogamer article recently state that relations between KojiPro and Konami are starting to improve? I dunno in which article that was exactly.

Bradford

terminus est
Aug 12, 2018
I would lose my fucking mind even if all it was was a reissue of PT. Hell yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.