• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
No one should expect a new game announcement from KojiPro less than a week after the Game Awards.

DazzlingDeano

Dec 15, 2017
My hype is enormous and my future disappointment will be immeasurable.

Seems insane for a bit announcement just a week after TGA, but I'll hold out hope

Deleted member 1839

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Possible, yeah. But I just don't see why Kojima would pass up the chance to reveal it at TGA. That's like his favorite spot for reveals.

I guess more like that video with Andrew House, I don't think he would do something like that there as a cg trailer would be more fitting especially when he did show off cg trailer there like what? Three times?

It would be too early anyways iirc he canned one project earlier this year so they're probably still in the very beginning of their new one.

MetalKhaos

Oct 31, 2017
I'm not expecting much, but it'd be awesome if they were putting out a PS5 patch with some additional graphical bells and whistles.

CRIMSON-XIII

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago, IL
Is it possible that Death Stranding at least gets a PS5 patch. With dualsense controller support because that Balancing with the R2 and L2 makes so much sense for it. At the least I expect this.

if folks are looking for a trailer or teaser for Kojimas next PS5 game, look elsewhere. That is a big reveal for a big conference/direct.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Merch or a PS5 patch seems most likely. PS5 patch would be great. I'd actually go finish up the trophies and get the plat if they did one.

FuturaBold

Oct 27, 2017
3D audio support would be really sweet. oh and 60 fps too! on a side note: does anyone find this games UI really confusing especially when managing your load.

That1GoodHunter

My ass legally belongs to Ted Price
Oct 17, 2019
Getting hyped about a possible announcement of a PS5 patch for a SIE published game from last gen.... Oh boy, im sure that will pay off, just ask Bloodborne, The Last of Us, and God of War fans 🤗

G_O

Oct 28, 2017
I believe we will see it on Xbox sooner or later. So perhaps that will be announced

VanDoughnut

Oct 30, 2017
Kojima would totally be all in on the DualSense for Death Stranding. DualSense showpiece.
One of the first people I'd go to with the tech.

Let's hope so.

cvbas

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
I won't be getting a PS5 for a while but just splurged on a new gaming PC. So hopefully, if DS related, it's coming to PC. Would love an excuse to replay the game.

(It's probably just merch though)

Jobbs

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
All I want is a patch for Death Stranding that unlocks the framerate. That's it. I want to play the game on console but I can't do 30

Pachinko

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I'd love to see a PS5 update for death stranding. Kojima loves messing around with stuff like the Dual Sense ... and dang yo, 60 FPS would be pretty nice too. I'd re-download it anyway. Go mess around and clean up the pile of things I didn't do last year.

starsleep3

Oct 25, 2017
When I first saw this announcement I figured it would just be for a new Ludens figure. But after reading this thread I'm fully onboard for the PS5 patch. 🙏🏻