• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 721

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
stand system?!?
tenor.gif

Oct 31, 2017
Kind of weird that I was just thinking about "the S3 plan" (not for Solid Snake Simulation, but for Selection for Societal Sanity) from Sons of Liberty just yesterday too!

I'm thinking that Death Stranding is finally going to be Kojima's 'successor' to Sons of Liberty after all these years.

Arttemis

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
I just hope this is nothing like the personnel management and acquisition systems from MGSV.

Trieu

Feb 22, 2019
You guys are killing me ! SSS, Metal Gear Solid 2.

Kojima is pushing me back into the darkness of paranoid overanalyzing again once Death Stranding launches. I know I will be wasting more time looking for tiny clues, watching countless youtube videos of analyzing every nook and cranny of this game and reading through posts on forums than actually playing the game.

And I will love every second of it.

MotiD

Oct 26, 2017
Isn't it weird that the trademark and IP are owned by Sony but these trademarks were registered by Kojima Productions?

Zoid

Oct 27, 2017
Watch Social Strand System literally be Soulsborne's notes and phantoms.

Which would be awesome.