• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Pretty self-explanatory. The Premiere Pro Project tab says "launch_trailer_edit" so I'm guessing that's that.

EFCWF1JUwAIULEI.jpg

EFDeLISWsAAdhWW.jpg

EFCWF1KUYAAopzC.jpg

Bundy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah launch trailer. A launch trailer around launch. Not for next weeks State of Play imo.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
It's time for a Fragile trailer. We know next to nothing about her.

NediarPT88

Oct 29, 2017
Reminder that he teased the release date trailer a month before we saw it.

I don't think this implies a SOP trailer but who knows. Seems a bit early considering the game is still more than a month away and TGS just happened.

FelipeMGM

#Skate4
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not so confident it's for SoP. Next week will still be a month and a half away from launch, feels too soon for a ''launch trailer''

Adryuu

Master of the Wind
Oct 27, 2017
I'd buy a collector's edition if it came with that Hideo Kojima action figure.

I don't think I need more trailers though. More gameplay maybe.

SJRB

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
"Hideo Kojima presents a Hideo Kojima game from the mind of Hideo Kojima with Special guest appearance: Hideo Kojima"

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Fave DS trailer is this one

then this one

hopefully the next trailer follows these templates instead of just having it focus on one sole thing

Landford

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Lol it looks like a parody, "Edited Directed Written Designed Drawn Composed Produced by HIDEO KOJIMA"

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
I don't follow him closely, and this does seem like parody, but does he ever actually credit the people who put these games together?

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
All I understood from those videos was that Kojima has some weird fetish around body fluids and human waste
That sounds like a you problem:

What game directly affects your traversal and even your aim based on how much stuff you're carrying? What tons of games have inventory systems like this:

which directly affects your ability to move, where even a river is a challenge to cross as a result:
0Yu0ECx.gif

where even walking up a hill requires you to keep your balance:
GJ8rhuv.gif

or down a hill:
ivhJfTV.gif

where even the terrain and your weight affects your aiming:
X6HpBcC.gif

Where are these tons of games you're talking about? That have core gameplay loops not centered around killing but instead around finding the most optimal route from point A to point B. How many games can you even name that feature hostile enemies that attack you without the intent to kill but rather to steal your items?

I don't follow him closely, and this does seem like parody, but does he ever actually credit the people who put these games together?
Presumably there will be a credits sequence somewhere in the game. You know, like in literally every other video game.

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
Are you seriously asking if there are no credits at the end of the game acknowledging everyone who worked on said game?
Uh, no. I'm asking if in the myriad videos and interviews he gives when talking about his games, does he (like plenty of other leads) actually talk about the work his team does. I'm aware people are credited at the end of games.

kiaaa

Oct 27, 2017
Are you seriously asking if there are no credits at the end of the game acknowledging everyone who worked on said game?

Dunno if you've been paying attention, but it's commonplace for everyone's favorite devs to credit all of their team members individually in a series of tweets before the game launches.

Bear

Oct 25, 2017
Wow never thought I'd see someone like Kojima more than Geoff Keighley.

Oct 27, 2017
North Carolina
Dunno if you've been paying attention, but it's commonplace for everyone's favorite devs to credit all of their team members individually in a series of tweets before the game launches.
If you go by the way most act in topics dealing with Kojima, this as you replied is a commonplace thing, lol.

I understand the comments about his ego and such. Just the fact that people seriously act like he doesn't respect his team is hilariously... idk... stupid? Didn't quite a few key members who worked with him at Konami for years joined his studio?

kiaaa

Oct 27, 2017
If you go by the way most act in topics dealing with Kojima, this as you replied is a commonplace thing, lol.

I understand the comments about his ego and such. Just the fact that people seriously act like he doesn't respect his team is hilariously... idk... stupid? Didn't quite a few key members who worked with him at Konami for years joined his studio?

My understanding is that a majority of his old team joined KojiPro.

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I was sold back when the game is announced, no need for any more awesome trailers Kojima.

Still watch it though probably.

Procheno

Alt Account
Banned
Nov 14, 2018
He wouldn't be editing it 2 days before it premieres. That stuff gets made weeks ahead of time

Acquiescence

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lake Titicaca
Eh. This thing is only going to be 20 minutes long. Could've done without another self-aggrandising fluff piece from Kojima.

Fuck my life if the trailer is 6+ minutes long.