• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

AgPhoenix

Oct 27, 2017
This is where I expect KoF to shine. Does this character look like a Blast to play? Shermie looks like a blast to play.

Not sure if I like her new outfit, though. It's too much. SNK has lost the plot on some level I'm this regard.

Edit: After another rewatch, I don't like her outfit. She's another mark in the downward trend for SNK's art design as a whole since KoF XII. Like Holy Shit, they really do turn up the turn up the Fan Service to an extreme here.

Last edited:

Phoenixazure

Oct 27, 2017
That would be a nice detail. I like to think the Orochi versions are going to be doppelgangers or something like that, and having their classic designs will help to know they are not real.
That would be a nice detail. I like to think the Orochi versions are going to be doppelgangers or something like that, and having their classic designs will help to know they are not real.

Could be a fun story mode thing. Confronting their Hakkeshou versions to move on with their new lease on life.

I hope they all get Goenitz-like priest outfits, but it's probably not happening.

d9bhhdc-d3a05223-23c8-4648-a99b-a8d3d973dfe1.png

Would be a fun alternate costume

Goda

Oct 26, 2017
Toronto
God damn they made her thick. I really wish they kept her old design but that gameplay was amazing. She looks so fun

RLCC14

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
User Banned (2 Weeks): Boys club rhetoric, objectifying commentary; history of low effort drive-bys
PAWG as hell god damn.

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
Not at all a surprise after Yashiro, but still great to see.

Chris sometime in the next few weeks I guess.

cubotauro

Aug 28, 2019
She has her classic outfit in SNK Heroines. There's no way it doesn't come back in some way in this entry.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Prefer her old design, but I'm just glad she's back. Surprised they didn't go for her last, considering Chris is easily the least popular of the trio.

Also god damn, they made her thick as hell, though considering her SNK Heroines model, that was to be expected. Her ass doesn't even fit into her skirt for fucks sake.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I find funny how she blatantly shows her ass into the camera in the middle of one of her moves

Futaleufu

Banned
Jan 12, 2018

The orochi versions are their true selves.

She is pretty much her KOF2002 version. I hope SNK kept her standing B as it is.

Garrod Ran

self-requested ban
Banned
Mar 23, 2018
Prefer her old design, but I'm just glad she's back. Surprised they didn't go for her last, considering Chris is easily the least popular of the trio.

Also god damn, they made her thick as hell, though considering her SNK Heroines model, that was to be expected.
i feel like Chris has to come with some kind of Orochi mode reveal or something

just reveal three extra characters in one trailer, shatter my expectations

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I def. appreciate the classier designs but in Shermie case she always was a cheesecake character in her design. I think her purportions are more noticable in 3D but she's always been.....Voluptuous?

Canon wise Shermie has the biggest bust alongside Angel. Hell Mai isnt even top 5

TheOGB

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
That looks like a great outfit for some slice of life artwork but not as much to fight in

skillzilla81

Self-requested temporary ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That outfit is whack, but she's still the best character in the franchise.

So happy!

Phoenixazure

Oct 27, 2017
Shermie break back make them humble in her climax art

min kind of nervous now in regards to a specific aspect of Team CYS. Their theme

Bloody is probably one of IMO the most iconic fighting game themes out there (and my favorite) I have enjoyed the new compositions so far revealed and thought the majority of XIV's music was strong too but I don't know if they'll remix Bloody (The 2K2UM version Re: Bloody is in Shermie's trailer) or do they do a completely new composition.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Deeply considering getting into KOF just for Shermie

the constant suplexes... phew

lusca_bueno

Nov 23, 2017
That open back (which has stripes for open sides as well) is hideous, also the chain, pretty tacky design. But I like the colors, the collar fur, and her gameplay looks cool!

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
OMG, that outfit....

Ok fellas, let's see if her video beats Mai's count

awake4ages

Neo•Geo Saver
Oct 27, 2017
please let this game have good netcode

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
OMG, that outfit....

Ok fellas, let's see if her video beats Mai's count
Should be easy. Yashiro, Terry, Chizuru, Kyo, and Iori all have better numbers than Mai.

EDIT: Lol, Shun'ei still has the least views. I feel they've utterly failed at getting people to care about this new main character of KOF.

UshiromiyaEva

Aug 22, 2018
I don't care about how obvious the reveal was at this point but it genuinely makes me super happy to see this character back in a new game that isn't SNK Heroines. Her improvements to her old moves look incredible, her sweep is fast, she has dirty old and new crossups, and giving her the camel clutch tops things off. I like her new design a lot too, inevitably the old one will come as a DLC or something down the line but it definitely looks like something else she would keep in her wardrobe.

Waiting for people to throw a fit about Chris when he gets revealed, I'll welcome him with open arms

Primus

Oct 25, 2017
One the one hand, SHE'S BACK! SHERMIE'S HERE WHOOOOOOOO

On the other hand, lord that new outfit is trash.

On the other other hand, SHERMIE SHERMIE SHERMIE