• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Rivyn

Oct 26, 2017
What is that goddamn hype where they have to show a recap of the trailer before showing the trailer.

Anyways.. This looks right up my alley. Definitely interested in it.

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
he not dead. faniel craig is sent by the father to see who hated him the least so they get his fortune. calling it now.

Bradbury

Oct 28, 2017
What is that goddamn hype where they have to show a recap of the trailer before showing the trailer.

Anyways.. This looks right up my alley. Definitely interested in it.
movie trailers now show as ad on youtube, so the 5 seconds recap is how they try to hook you before you can skip the ad

Deleted member 2229

User requested account closure
Oct 25, 2017
Another hit for RJ. Movie looks great

Chris Evan's "Eat Shit" is going to get a lot of use on the usual suspects here.

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I want a gif of Chris Evans mouthing "wow" yesterday.

plié

Alt account
Banned
Jan 10, 2019
After The Last Jedi, RJ is one of my favourite directors, and that was AMAZING. What a cast.

Zaph

Oct 25, 2017
Would be an amazing nod if Rian quietly released multiple prints with different endings

Freddy=Legend

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 29, 2017
Feels like a movie I've seen before, several times. But the cast is pretty awesome, so that should be good for at least one watch.

ShiftyCow

Nov 4, 2017
Not really feeling this trailer, but I'm still excited for it just because it's Rian Johnson.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Sounds the type of movie that I love

also, I was very confused at first because for some reason my mind mixed rian johson with dennis villeneuve and ... lets just say this looks nothing like Prisoners =P

berzeli

Oct 25, 2017
wowriann2k3k.gif

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
eat shit

eat shit

eat shit
eat shit

eat shit