• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kaswa101

Oct 28, 2017
For real tho, Knack is a decent game and the sequel is significantly better. They're not great by any means but they're enjoyable enough, especially in co-op and on harder difficulties.

Deleted member 1003

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
AHlsKCK.gif
thank knack

FireCloud

Dec 26, 2017
I've played and completed both Knack and Knack 2. I'm definitely up for a third installment.

Thank Knack.

Kid Heart

Oct 25, 2017
Thank Knack! Long may he reign!

The game was solid honestly. Not the most amazing platformer I've played, but I did enjoy my time with it. I would totally be down for a Knack 3.

Last edited:

Midgarian

Alt Account
Banned
Apr 16, 2020
Midgar
I've never liked the Knack meme. It felt stale from the start.

Banderas gif on the other hand? Can never get bored of that.

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
Remember playing the 1st one a bit on a PS4 demo station, having to do with the german restrictions not allowing any of the R rated games on public demo stations. Good enough to check out the PS4 graphics.
Thanks Germ...Knack.

Midas

Oct 27, 2017
I don't see "Visited by Knack" on myself, do you only see it on other users?

ghibli99

Oct 27, 2017
Knack, when played the correct way - hard mode - is a master of 'combat puzzles'. Each encounter must be played with the knowledge that one or two hits will kill you and you need to learn enemy attack patterns and successfully roll and dodge to create your attack opening. Each room is a new combat puzzle that you need to decipher. I'm absolutely serious when I say that Knack combat - on hard - is punishing and insanely rewarding. I think it's phenomenal game design. It's easily one of my favourite launch games of this gen.
Reading this legit makes me want to give this game a second chance. Played it for the first time a few years ago and thought it was one of the most generic experiences of this generation. Maybe playing it as suggested above will change my mind.

ravnelis

Prophet of Regret
Jan 1, 2018
PlayStation 4 wouldn't be such a great console without it. Will buy PS5 only after Knack will bless it either via BC or Knack 3. Considering this, I have only two words to say.

Thank Knack