• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

starsleep3

Oct 25, 2017

This is frustrating because this most definitely WAS in their hands when they released it like this, right? Such a disappointing launch 😔.

Karak

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Fair enough, thanks for the clarification. I guess if a 2080 can't hold 4k/60 there's little hope for stable 60fps on One X (4k/60 according to the official FAQ). It's probably more likely "targeting" 4k/60 when looking at the sky. Good to know, I'll grab it for PC on the Epic Store using the coupon I still have and play it at 1080p.

I love your reviews BTW :)
No worries. Sorry I was so daft on this. Dealing with the fires here and all that. It has been a unique couple days and my brain is NOT working well

starsleep3

Oct 25, 2017

Phew... 👍🏼

EDIT: Achievements still aren't unlocking. At least for me.

Last edited:

Deleted member 9857

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017

I'm glad it wasn't that much of a wait, that earlier tweet had me worried it would take days so the fact it ended up being only a few hours after is a pleasant surprise

I had to restart my Xbox for it to realize there was an update though which is rather annoying, I don't know why the Xbox One doesn't have an option to check for updates like PS4/Switch both do

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
This game was fantastic last gen and one of my favorite new I.P's as well. I'm still excited to eventually buy and play it again on the PS4 but it's a shame it's such a barebones remaster.

Karak

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Glad to see them working on this and trying to fix the issues. With the lack of a real tangible upgrade I really would have liked to see it bounce out without any bugs