• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Yabberwocky

Oct 27, 2017
Woah, the combat looks much snappier and responsive.

To add to this, Nomura says the Re Mind's title screen is the paving stone for one of these new title.

Me at the end of KH3: We've had a good run, Kingdom Hearts, but it is time for us to part ways.

Nomura vaguely hints at a Kairi game/Kairi in a protagonist role: ...Day 1.

will i ever be free of this franchise

send help

Wispmetas

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Took a screenshot of one of the changes:

EO4tKMgXsAEsBBD

That skybox holy shit.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Okay guys, whos doing Critical fresh or NG+?
I am. Played on Proud on XB1 last year, but I'm going to do a Critical run on PS4.

This really starts to feel like KH3 the fixed edition.
Kingdom Hearts III: Royal Edition. :P

To add to this, Nomura says the Re Mind's title screen is the paving stone for one of these new title.
Oh shit. I hope we get a game centered around Kairi.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Kairi game where she
searches for Sora. Teaming up with Xion and Namine for the FFX-2 of Kingdom Hearts.

Slacker247

Oct 27, 2017
I hope we don't get a game around Kairi. What a terrible character, lord. Riku, young Eraqus, anything but Kair, _please_,

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
I don't really understand disliking/hating Kairi, because she's basically a non-character. It's like disliking the colour beige. A game all to herself would honestly be the one thing to give her purpose outside of being a vague damsel in distress who had a personality for 15 minutes at the start of KH1.

Kairi game where she
searches for Sora. Teaming up with Xion and Namine for the FFX-2 of Kingdom Hearts.

I'd be all for that

Would also be funny to have a party with Daisy Duck and uh... Clarabel the Cow? to replace Donald and Goofy.

Alox12

Unshakable Resolve
Jan 23, 2019
I don't really understand disliking/hating Kairi, because she's basically a non-character. It's like disliking the colour beige. A game all to herself would honestly be the one thing to give her purpose outside of being a vague damsel in distress who had a personality for 15 minutes at the start of KH1.
Hating a character because no personality, hating the idea of a game possibly giving personality to said character. Makes sense.

Mireille

Oct 26, 2017
Surely is a bit early for asking this.. but any idea how do you actually "play" the DLC, ie if you keep stats/lvl and all that or you create a save for the DLC and get to choose difficulty/your lvl gets synced/rounded? If its the 1st.. its balanced around your lvl or would going into it at lvl99 make it a breeze? :/ (For the actual re:mind scenario that is, not the data battles :P)

VPplaya

Nov 20, 2018
Im honestly so torn between trying to unlock ultima weapon now and then carrying everything into NG+ critical or just getting oathkeeper (I already have all emblems) and calling it a day

sensui-tomo

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can you either spoiler tag or DM me who it is, if you know? It hasn't changed for base game scenes, at least in 1.09 w/o Re:Mind, so I'm curious how jarring a difference it is lol. I don't want actual story/game details, just that.
I believe its Christopher Lloyd

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
25 minutes of cutscene before any player input. Basically an anime episode starts off Re:Mind :P

EDIT: There's more after you basically click confirm.

MeteoraVII

Banned
Nov 16, 2019
There are characters in the series that actually already have personalities! Why not focus the games on them?

Deleted member 52442

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 24, 2019
Watching that streamer guy play it, forgot how funny the deaths
of the xehanorts are, two of them are suddenly all nice and peaceful and then young xehanort just says fuck off