• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Mediking

Final Fantasy Best Boy (Grip)
I'm assuming you're in Olympus with the mandatory airstep section?

If it is, then don't worry the rest of the game doesn't seem to have anything like that again so far. The tutorial for it is pretty terrible so just in case you are making the same mistake I did, you don't have to go one plataform at a time, you have to mark several platforms at once and Sora will go through them in the order marked.

If the tutorial would have been like the airstepping section in Arendelle no one would have had problems with it. Also, use it liberally in combat, it's a great tool for chaining combos and to do flowmotion attacks.

Lol thanks. I eventually figured it out.

ara

Oct 26, 2017
30 to 35 sounds fine to me. I'm halfway there and just getting started with the game.

Much

The Gif That Keeps on Giffing
Feb 24, 2018
fqbQuji.gif

Yeah, I'm loving this game. It's like a dream come true. :)

Papertoonz

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
i'm on standard mode

i was at like 57 and it wouldn't unlock for me, then i got 3 more and it unlocked

safe to say 60 is the amount for standard to get the secret movie

KingdomKey

Oct 27, 2017
People should really start using the No Exp ability. Not necessarily to do a lvl 1 run but turn it on whenever battles start to become buttonsmashable. I've regulated my lvl a bit and man some of these boss fights can get tough, even with liberal usage of attractions & everything.
I can only agree. You shouldn't have to equip 0 xp, that's a fact but doing so makes all the difference. It's the closest to critical we can get at this point. I only recommend using magic/strength boosts to prevent enemies become too spongy, alt. level up until you deal satisfactory damage.

The fights just felt so much better when I played low level. Even attractions didn't feel op, in fact I'd say using it was worse than an upgraded keyblade.

Oct 25, 2017
I had to stop just after finishing the first bit in twilight town. It looked like I had a choice of two worlds to go to? I can't remember there being some minor nonlinearity in these games before, so that's cool.

Banzai

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
I had to stop just after finishing the first bit in twilight town. It looked like I had a choice of two worlds to go to? I can't remember there being some minor nonlinearity in these games before, so that's cool.

It's actually always been like that. It's just that one world has a higher level recommendation than the other.

Papertoonz

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
so yeah pretty much the requirements for the secret movie are

Proud/30
Standard/60
Beginner/90

Afrocious

Oct 27, 2017
Just beat the game. Didn't get the secret movie because I was playing while it was downloading.

I'll admit my eyes did kinda water at parts

Kingsora

May 19, 2018
How long is the secret movie? No spoilers please haven't finished the game yet. But just want to know if it's one minute or if it is quite long. Also is it CGI like most of the secret movies?

Certinfy

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
What's up with the levelling system? I swear I'm defeating every enemy during worlds and I'm still tons of levels behind the recommended for new worlds.

Orso

Oct 28, 2017
Only just got to the second world.

The low difficulty doesn't bother me but it seems weird how many commands are constantly available. During a standard battle against fodder enemies i'll use about 3 abilities that seem like the sort of thing you save for big boss battles.

Still really impressed with the game though. For the last month i've been on an intensive catch up with the series and seeing the characters in current gen graphics, combined with the series' constant amazing presentation, it's a real treat on the eyes.

Donald continues the be the king of bantz and the best character in the series.

Delaney

Oct 25, 2017
You could say this is a secondary KH title by the way the main story advances. There is no reason to hold so much back for the later hours, I'm in the last batch of Disney worlds and I'm not sure what's preventing certain actions and events from happening other than "let's wait until all the Disney worlds are cleared because reasons"

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
What is the max level of the leviathan?

I'm really enjoying Caribbean so far - exploring all the optional islands is pretty joyful.

RiderKairuu

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe I'm under leved but definitely a difficulty ramp up in Monstropolis. Those
Unversed
hit like a truck.

ultima786

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Just reached toy box. This world is so polished. Cutscenes are better acted also.

This game is magic thus far.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
Honestly so far, Arendelle is my least favourite world. I like the snow aesthetic but a lot of the enemies were kinda annoying and the constant travel to and from Elsa's location was tiring - plus it was full of filler. I did like the Final Boss of the World though and gave me a fair bit of trouble though i didn't die.

Dlanor A. Knox

▲ Legend ▲
Apr 6, 2018
Just watched the secret movie.

Wtf did I just watch

Nomura taking his revenge on Versus XIII, We literally see the Insomnia building and can hear Somnus in the background, that + the fact that Yozora literally translates to "Night Sky" which translates to Noctis Caelum in latin, also Verum Rex means True King.

ara

Oct 26, 2017
I picked Balanced Mystic and have been doing fine so far. Magic feels much stronger than it did in KH2.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Is it possible to find Fire/Water cores out in the wild? Only two photo missions I'm missing. :(

Nateo

Oct 27, 2017
Shit yeah. Just unlocked the combo launch ability it along with the falling slash add some great variety to the combos.

snausages

Feb 12, 2018
You're missing out then. The magic seamlessly integrates into your combo and even changes based on the form you're in.
Yeah, ica attacks provide grind rails for flow motion and distance closing and aero is a big AOE launcher.

Anyone know how water and fire can be used aside from dealing damage?

Deleted member 52442

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 24, 2019
ended up getting my ship to the final level, 9, and got the dreadnought achievement. now to take on this kraken again

surprised so many people didn't like pirates but i had a damn blast

beat the last boss in 30 seconds after getting the ship to level 9 lol

Last edited:

Deleted member 4609

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, ica attacks provide grind rails for flow motion and distance closing and aero is a big AOE launcher.

Anyone know how water and fire can be used aside from dealing damage?

Water has i-frames while the spell swirls around Sora, while Fire is pretty basic but it does destroy ice enemies, which, well... Frozen world. Elemental spells can also affect specific enemies by paralyzing them, blowing their armor away, putting out their fire and stuff like that.