• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Mister X

Banned
Dec 5, 2017
KH A story so far is exclusive to US no? Is it playable on PAL PS4's with trophy support? I presume yes.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
I thought from the trailer the Toy Box boss would be a mess but it was actually pretty fun.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Does anyone actually use cooking?

I mean I'll do it for completion but----do I need stat boosts?

Deleted member 52442

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 24, 2019
Xemnas and Larxene confirmed best voice actors in post frozen world cutscene

also people should play or catchup on union cross because i'm pretty sure they are referencing the story in that game now.

DarkStream

Oct 27, 2017
So, I'm about 90 minutes in.
Skipped 99% of the cutscenes because hearts and darkness and bla bla. Usually 20 seconds of any cut scene is enough to
know what's up.

Anyway, ,the game is way too easy. Playing on proud. Zero deaths so far, never even came close to dying. I once got up in a boss battle, walked away and came back a couple of minutes. Sora: Zero damage taken.
So far, combat is a combination of mashing X and Triangle now and then. Don't like the neon attraction rides. Feels like an ad for Disneyland. I miss KH2 critical mode+ .

Deleted member 52442

Banned
Jan 24, 2019
landed on pirates world, time to see if it's truly worse than arrendalle for me

arrendalle wasn't that bad but it the driving goal was pretty eh

Deleted member 52442

Banned
Jan 24, 2019
So, I'm about 90 minutes in.
Skipped 99% of the cutscenes because hearts and darkness and bla bla. Usually 20 seconds of any cut scene is enough to
know what's up.

Anyway, ,the game is way too easy. Playing on proud. Zero deaths so far, never even came close to dying. I once got up in a boss battle, walked away and came back a couple of minutes. Sora: Zero damage taken.
So far, combat is a combination of mashing X and Triangle now and then. Don't like the neon attraction rides. Feels like an ad for Disneyland. I miss KH2 critical mode+ .

you don't even sound like you like the game series lol

Much

The Gif That Keeps on Giffing
Feb 24, 2018
Is it okay to post gifs from worlds we've seen then, like Twilight Town? I don't aim on posting anything story-related for a while, so any gifs are gonna be world and combat stuff, but I thought I'd ask anyway before posting.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Hot damn I'm in the toy story world and this entire place has got me smiling so hard. Love toy story and this looks just like how I'd imagine a big budget toy story fame would look like!

Oct 30, 2017
Wow. What a disappointing world. I'll spoiler tag it. Probably mid point. You're probably expecting which one I'm about to rip apart here:

Hundred Acre Woods KH3 May be the worst world ever put in a KH game. One minigame you play 3 times and....that's it, world over! What was the point in including this?! I was really looking forward to spending time with Pooh and then nope!

Alox12

Unshakable Resolve
Jan 23, 2019
So, I got to play for an hour. The small section of Olympus that I got to explore is already bigger than any previous world.
Anyway, the frame rate is the only complain I have so far. It's not as bad as 0.2, but it's still distracting... I tried the stable mode but it's actually worse? I'm playing on a slim.

Phonzo

Oct 26, 2017
well i bought the Deluxe version, played for 2 hours. Just not my type of game. Story sequences are mindnumbing, gameplay is childsplay.

Just sold it on ebay and got a little extra back.

Deleted member 9971

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This game is kinda vanilla kh2 imo.
It truly needs the final mix touch in a year or so. To fix some issues and improve the game insanely.

Still ofcourse a pretty darn good game and worth my 13 years wait! Will replay it 2 times more its kh3 afterall :P

Also would say its tied with kh2 and bbs as my favorites. So certainly a worthy kh game with the name 3!

HMD

Oct 26, 2017
Mirage Staff Keyblade Transformation on dark snowy areas of Arendale is an absolute eyegasm.

Best transformation so far.

Much

The Gif That Keeps on Giffing
Feb 24, 2018
Vlh9Wfy.gif

Manatron

Feb 6, 2018
Corona is such a plot retread of the movie that the YouTube algorithm literally thought I had uploaded a scene from Tangled...

I'm a little bummed because I think that the Toy Box is going to be the highlight of all the Disney worlds for me. Started the show with a show stopper. I'm finding myself tuning out during all the Disney plots, but my excitement peaks any time Kingdom Hearts original characters come on screen.

Clocian

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Apr 23, 2018
If you haven't played Union Cross, PLEASE watch these videos (if you want to understand the story)

Oct 26, 2017
So when selling stuff...

Can the ingredients be sold or should I keep those? Still first world here, so maybe I have no junk to sell yet.

Bakercat

Oct 27, 2017
'merica
So, do we need to know the story of both chi and union cross, or just chi? I know the story of chi, but dont know much of union cross.

pronk

Oct 26, 2017
If I loved the new game from the collection (2.8?) but tried to play KH1 and hated it, will I like this? The stupid confusing stuff from the start of 1 (like collecting the coconuts or whatever it was, without it telling you where to get them or how) really put me off.

Also do you get to play as the lady from 2.8 in this (maybe spoiler tag incase spoilers?)?

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
Is there any particular way to get Flourite aside from chests? There's a lot to upgrade and that stuff seems rare.
I think you can get both the main upgrade stuff from destroying stuff flying around in the gummi ship.

If I loved the new game from the collection (2.8?) but tried to play KH1 and hated it, will I like this? The stupid confusing stuff from the start of 1 (like collecting the coconuts or whatever it was, without it telling you where to get them or how) really put me off.

Also do you get to play as the lady from 2.8 in this (maybe spoiler tag incase spoilers?)?

KH3 is much more streamlined than 1 so far.

as for the lady from 2.8, don't know if you play her in KH3, but she is a main character in birth by sleep (assuming I'm not getting things confused and 2.8 is Aqua lol). If you haven't played that one you should as not only is it a good KH game, it also has a ton of plot info in it.

Camisado

Nov 3, 2017
Loving the game so far, however...

The lack of Final Fantasy stuff is really upsetting for me. The original reason I loved this series was the unlikely mash up. Where is Cloud? Leon?! Cid Yuffie etc!

Oct 27, 2017
Is there any particular way to get Flourite aside from chests? There's a lot to upgrade and that stuff seems rare.

Moogles start selling it at a certain point, I noticed that around Tangled's world.

I'm about 11 or 12 hours in and at Monstropolis, and decided I needed to step away for a bit. I want to relish this game, I've been waiting for it for more than a decade and I know that I only get to play it for the first time once. If I blow through it all at once I won't be able to even process every story beat as they come, although they've been pretty sparse in regards to the main plot so far.