• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
I'm having the hardest time trying to obtain 58 synthesis materials. I know I've gotten at least 55, but I don't know what I'm missing.

I don't think I'm getting Ultima Weapon for a while, at this point.

Psychotron

Oct 26, 2017
Can X players give impressions on how perceptible the stuttering is in the game? Before launch it was supposedly so good on X, but now it's all about Pro/1080P.

HMD

Oct 26, 2017
I'm in my fourth world and still totally confused about when and why all the different types of Triangle/Situational attacks become available. Halp.

• Disney Rides: Hit enemies with green circles around them.
  • Keyblade transformation: Fill up the 3 arrow meter above your command menu.
  • AI partner attacks: Not sure about triggers but they seem random.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
Did KH3 got a patch like right now?
Cause I can't play it anymore on Xbox since it needs a patch but the Xbox can't download it. (Because of the backend black screen error)

Much

The Gif That Keeps on Giffing
Feb 24, 2018
cU4HL4l.gif

https://twitter.com/Much118x

Really really love this little mini-game, from the music to just how simple and fun it is. :P

Orion

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Wtf have they done to Scrooge. I mean I'm no expert on Scottish accents but this ain't Scrooge.

Dojima

Alt-account
Banned
Jan 25, 2019
The game crashed on me and everytime I try to launch it says update needed. But there's no update! X1X

Cryoteck

Nov 2, 2017
I still don't know how to crack egg perfectly.
It took me a while to figure it out but my mistake was I would let go of the control sticks before pressing the shoulder buttons. You have to gently get the control sticks in the sweet spot (red flourish around sora) and hold the sticks in that position while you press the shoulder buttons.

gordofredito

Banned
Jan 16, 2018
I'll say this though, the level of care this game have I wished FFXV had.
one of the worst aspects of FF XV is that playing through the game you'll say "whoa this game has nice soundtrack but some tracks are kinda eh, I'll just listen to past FF soundtracks"- but then when you listen to the official soundtrack release your first thought is "what the fuck did Tabata do? what a waste of a godtier soundtrack".
The soundtrack ingame was often misused or simply toned down way too much. Nomura on the other hand in KH3 makes it shine a lot more and helps you appreciate every track. This is probably going to be the Soundtrack of the Year. This is Yoko at her finest

Deleted member 52442

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 24, 2019
world starts - hey lets go to elsa palace

1 hour later - okay let's see if we can go to elsa palace

after first boss - ok let's go back to elsa palace

is pirates really worse than this? is it possible?

Xenosaga

Oct 27, 2017
Finished all the Disney worlds. I loved all of them (except 100 Acre Woods) but my favorite was Tangled.

The Emperor

Oct 25, 2017
Incredible game so far and only on world 4. Best KH for sure.

Story in BBS was better up to this point in comparison but lets see

Xenosaga

Oct 27, 2017
It took me a while to figure it out but my mistake was I would let go of the control sticks before pressing the shoulder buttons. You have to gently get the control sticks in the sweet spot (red flourish around sora) and hold the sticks in that position while you press the shoulder buttons.
I see. I still have hard to getting to the sweetspot of red flourish coming out. I can get the good spot easily but when I try to go little further to get the sweet spot I either crack it too wide or run out of time..

rhandino

Oct 25, 2017
I legit don't know how people can finish this in less than 30 hours.

I am at 15 and just finished Toy Box and barely even started Kingdom of Corona.

Kinsei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Kingdom of Corona was great but the plot was a bit jarring. Movie retreads are fine and all, but it's just strange when the movie retread directly contradicts the game's plot like with the tiara.

Orion

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Random Twilight npc: "I haven't seen Seifer around in a while."

Me: "Probably cuz Nomura fridged him with all the other FF characters!" ;_;

Dojima

Alt-account
Banned
Jan 25, 2019
Just finished Monstropolis

Please refresh my memory. That dude that came at the end is the same guy inside Sora?

MaverickHunterAsh

Good Vibes Gaming
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Los Angeles, CA.
Well, Kingdom Hearts III has already made me tear up once and it was during the intro movie before the title screen even appears.

This bodes well. :) A little bit into the first world now and having a blast.

quesalupa

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
US
Started this game half asleep and on normal mode but have now restarted energized and on Proud mode and this game is clicking with me a looot more now. I hope they do a final mix style update down the road because there are certainly some changes that can be made but so far this is really fun!

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
I need Verum Rex to be real :P

also

Damn the toy story world looks nice even on a regular ps4

Oct 25, 2017
About Tangled world

The Tangled world story seemed rushed, I hope it doesn't happen again in the game, if I hadn't seen the movie it wouldn't make any sense.

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
I liked Arendelle as a world - main issue was the plot justification for all the exploring, very lame.