• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Clocian

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Apr 23, 2018
just beat it....

I feel......so empty....

Absolutely incredible game....

Clocian

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
About the pace of the game about 12 hours in.

Not really any spoilers at all tbh, but still, just in case. I am aware of spoiling anything.

I dunno, it feels off. In 2,there seemed like a good balance between Disney and kh stuff. So you spent time in twighlight town, then mysterious tower, some Disney, Radiant garden, Disney, back to Radiant, etc.
In 3, feels like it's ALL Disney. Just world after world. Like I went to twighlight for a little, but then it's back to multiple Disney. Some people love the Disney, but for me, I love the original stuff. So it feels kinda off. Plus you spend a lot more time in each world now.
Just my opinion. Feels like I'm running out of Disney worlds, and the kh stuff is going to be all squeezed in at the end.

I felt that way at first, but once you finish the disney worlds, you'll see why it was like that. The rest of the game more than makes up for it imo

Rckstar

Oct 29, 2017
How long is the game overall? And is there much end game stuff? Or optional bosses etc like the other games.
Took me 25 hours to beat. So on paar with the other games i think.
Theres not really a lot of end game stuff :/ and the "Secret" Boss is WAY TOO EASY on Proud. Hopefully we will get so data fights as DLC.

Much

The Gif That Keeps on Giffing
Feb 24, 2018
Much, these gifs are great. Can't wait until you start unlocking all the crazy stuff.

Thank you. I honestly can't wait till I get aerial recovery since it'll allow for much more footage to capture. I generally have to only use footage right now where I don't get hit. The game looks so good and plays much better than I had expected. Like I said, it's everything I expected and better. :P

Looks like an animated CGI movie lol.

Yeah, it's just ridiculous. :D

0HvOjJx.gif

Clocian

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
How long is the game overall? And is there much end game stuff? Or optional bosses etc like the other games.

Took me 23 hours. I did the pooh stuff, but not much else outside the main story. Haven't checked end game stuff as credits are still rolling ;)

Rychu

Oct 25, 2017
Utah, USA
The game can be completed in 25 hours if you do the bare minimum, don't get lost, don't die and skip any optional content.

For most people it will take around 30 hours I would say.

Endgame is 6 hours or so. For postgame, there is an epilogue (post-credit scene) you unlock for beating the game, there's a lot of optional content and every world has a battlegate which is an arena of enemies or a boss that is harder than the main game was. You can get Ultima Keyblade if you can find all the ingredients to make it. Finally, there are Mickey heads hidden everywhere, you have to take pictures of them to get the secret ending but the secret ending doesn't release until tomorrow.

Certinfy

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I really wish the story of this game was just exploring Disney worlds and helping the characters out. The KH story being implemented within the Disney stories is just horrible.

Madmackem

Oct 28, 2017
So which mode is which, why call them default and stable it makes no sense, is stable the lower res mode?.

Tiddy

Oct 25, 2017
How do I get Filet Mignon? I need it for the Filet Mignon Poele. I know that I got some from other recipes but I don't know which one that was.

Rychu

Oct 25, 2017
Utah, USA
So which mode is which, why call them default and stable it makes no sense, is stable the lower res mode?.
The default mode is performance mode which basically means higher performance, it's unlocked and goes up to 60fps with dips in areas with a lot of enemies and effects. The stable mode means stable performance which is a more stable frame rate.

Clocian

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
HOLY **** @ the epilouge. wtf. How long do we have to wait for KH4 T_T!?!?!?

Still have the secret ending tomorrow as well correct?

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
100 Acre wood spoilers:

Really? That was it, just one room with one minigame copy and pasted three times? Why even bother including it then :(.

Diablos54

Oct 26, 2017
So still waiting for my pre order from The Game Collection to arrive... At this rate I'm never pre ordering from there again

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
I'm at the start of Rapunzel and it's a shame that it seems like we still have no Disney songs in the f'n Disney worlds. The stories and reimagined movie scenes feel so empty without the songs and/or real soundtrack.

KeyBladerXIII

Dec 5, 2017
Well, Olympus felt odd. Cutscene direction was awkward and Phil not saying anything despite him being the guy you talked to the most in the previous games' Olympus world was super bad.

Glad to fight the other titans though.

Chaos2Frozen

Nov 3, 2017
You know, we live in a timeline where JRPGs now have pretty decent to good voice acting. Why does voice work for KH still sounds so off? Maybe it's just the first stage, but damn Herc was rough.

Donald and Goofy are fine though.

ren-shin

Oct 28, 2017
I really wish the story of this game was just exploring Disney worlds and helping the characters out. The KH story being implemented within the Disney stories is just horrible.

I really hope that Square does not listen to this.

Without the original story, Kingdom Hearts would be an empty experience. But if they do a KH game without Disney, I am all in!

I know a lot of people thinks the oposite, but I could not really care less about Disney stuff.

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Took me 25 hours to beat. So on paar with the other games i think.
Theres not really a lot of end game stuff :/ and the "Secret" Boss is WAY TOO EASY on Proud. Hopefully we will get so data fights as DLC.

Took me 23 hours. I did the pooh stuff, but not much else outside the main story. Haven't checked end game stuff as credits are still rolling ;)
The game can be completed in 25 hours if you do the bare minimum, don't get lost, don't die and skip any optional content.

For most people it will take around 30 hours I would say.

Endgame is 6 hours or so. For postgame, there is an epilogue (post-credit scene) you unlock for beating the game, there's a lot of optional content and every world has a battlegate which is an arena of enemies or a boss that is harder than the main game was. You can get Ultima Keyblade if you can find all the ingredients to make it. Finally, there are Mickey heads hidden everywhere, you have to take pictures of them to get the secret ending but the secret ending doesn't release until tomorrow.

Thanks guys!

Thank you. I honestly can't wait till I get aerial recovery since it'll allow for much more footage to capture. I generally have to only use footage right now where I don't get hit. The game looks so good and plays much better than I had expected. Like I said, it's everything I expected and better. :P

Yeah, it's just ridiculous. :D

0HvOjJx.gif

Awesome stuff.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
Why are there so many dang title reveals.

I just got another 4 hours in.
That's like the 5-6th one.

loll what in the world

EroticSushi

Oct 25, 2017
I found a Mickey Head on the first world. Are you not allowed to do anything with it? Not sure if I can take selfies yet.

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
I wish the game had more save points, yes I know the game auto saves but I don't feel comfortable unless I have a hard save.

Yabberwocky

Oct 27, 2017
I'm really delighted that KH3 is a step up from DDD in level design, and feels the closest to KH1 in design sensibilities. Multiple paths! Verticality returns! Whilst I'll have to wait until the end of the game to see if Wonderland/Hollow Bastion can be beaten, I am currently appeased, lol. I still wish the flowmotion wall flashing/color filter was a bit less noticeable, though, as it does a disservice to the art direction.

You know, we live in a timeline where JRPGs now have pretty decent to good voice acting. Why does voice work for KH still sounds so off? Maybe it's just the first stage, but damn Herc was rough.

Donald and Goofy are fine though.

Herc sounded really odd, I was really surprised. I presume it was the same VA from KH2?

Ehoavash

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
My first kingdom hearts and ....

The positive - it's gorgeous !!! So stunning to look at

The bad - the gameplay ...I'm.4 hours in ( at the toy story section ) and wtf this gameplay is just...mindless button mashing

It's xxx triangle and repeating ....which is making me kinda bored tbh :/