• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Yukinari

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Danger Zone
So this game is slightly better than KH2 which was the best entry in the series. Thats what i gather.

I was always worried about the giant empty worlds in this series ever since BBS and DDD so im not surprised they didnt seem to remedy that.

Ponn

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Reviews really don't matter for a game like this. It's not like it was going to get a bunch of 1 out of 10's and millions of fans want to finish the story.

Lexad

Nov 4, 2017
Daniel Bloodworth posted on the EZA thread saying they haven't received a copy yet

ASaiyan

Oct 25, 2017
What the hell?

This is a super bizarre decision assuming it's intentional. People have had their hands on the game for like a month, any damage reviews could do has been done.
Yeah. It's just a disrespect to small and medium-sized outlets if anything.

"Your input at launch doesn't matter, because we don't trust you."

Seems I won't be able to trust the Metascore for another week or two when everyone's actually gotten to play. Good on OpenCritic for not playing ball and taking the page down.
Well it is unreviewable anyway so it doesn't matter.
mbw1ippimejadyc01tzj.png

Lyng

Editor at Popaco.dk
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
We didn't either. Very surprised Kindafunny didn't get one though.

ckareset

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt account
Banned
Feb 2, 2018
I like how people are basically admitting reviewers give higher scores cause they get free stuff and games early

ckareset

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt account
Banned
Feb 2, 2018
It doesn't make it true though.
Well reviewers get so much many games I'd find it hard to believe it would affect the score that much since it's routine but what really stands is out is when they dont get it. Which is why everytime something like this occurs people lose their minds lol. Would be naive to assume people are just straight up unbiased and objective in something as subjective as a review.

Lothars

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Well reviewers get so much many games I'd find it hard to believe it would affect the score that much since it's routine but what really stands is out is when they dont get it. Which is why everytime something like this occurs people lose their minds lol. Would be naive to assume people are just straight up unbiased and objective in something as subjective as a review.
They may not be unbiased but nobody is, I just don't agree that getting the game free affects the score when preferences plays a much bigger part. It doesn't matter if they get the game free or not that will not change the score.

Meows

Oct 28, 2017
It sounds like they did it out of concern for spoilers. Considering some of the most random European publications got their codes approved.

Deleted member 1003

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So the plan to prevent leaks by reducing the number of codes distributed didn't work? I'm not surprised, leaks can happen regardless of their efforts. Just stop SE, stop being silly.