• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

texhnolyze

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
Yeah, SE is a prime candidate for EGS exclusive deals. Of course they charge full price, it doesn't matter if it sells or not.

Most people will wait for Steam I guess. They've waited long enough, another 6 months or a year is nothing.

StereoVSN

Nov 1, 2017
Eastern US
Meh, not interested in this, but I just don't get SE. They are killing the audience for this. I guess Epic is paying well enough. Although they did same shit with Tomb Raider with Xbox and that was a big fail.

I am worried that FF VIIR will go same route and that will be a shame.

Kazuhira

Oct 26, 2017
I'll just look at the bright side of this event, in the span of one day we went from no KH games on pc to have the entire franchise.
It's still a pretty bad deal and i'm not that desperate, so i'll just wait.
This is still a nice surprise that came out of nowhere, no leaks or insiders teasing/spoiling the reveal in social media.
I'll probably forget about this by march anyway lol.
I hope to we get FF7R by april or may tho, that will keep me busy for most of the year.

Abhor

Oct 27, 2017
NYC
Holy fuck finally.

Would prefer Steam of course, but I won't complain.

Last edited:

Nomujoa

Oct 30, 2017
Saw that both audio tracks are included in KH3, hopefully you can select the Japanese VO with English subs!

Sargerus

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm just glad that stupid theory that DIsney would never allow KH to be ported because of PC mods for Disney characters is forever debunked.

Oct 25, 2017
I humbly request modders makes 'Goofy dies' canon, and remove Goofy from all subsequent cutscenes and parties.

Also Hank Hill in The Coat

KingdomKey

Oct 27, 2017
Epic store exclusivity and the prices are hard to swallow. But it's great to see the series coming to PC. I'll no doubt buy the games, being the KH fan I am. But I'll probably hold of with 1.5 to 2.8 until they are on a sale or something, or I'll be eating pretzels to survive in May.
KH3 is a day one buy though, I've always wanted to play the game in native 4K.

Hope to see it being modded too.

Last edited:

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
Gotta bend the knee to epic for this one. No way this would've come to pc if it wasnt for the Epic money.

Thanks Epic.

LabRat

Mar 16, 2018
what are the chances that SE doesn't expect the game to sell at all on the egs and the reason they are keeping them full price is so that the discount on steam in a year looks more impressive that way? tim you're being scammed dude

MrBS

Oct 27, 2017
After picking up the collection on PSN on sale that full RRP is a bit much. Will wait for sale so I can buy and not play again. Wait....

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah the fact that they're full pricing this shit is wild when it's cheaper for the same amount of games on ps4. Also is the Re:Mind DLC included or not?

icexxascended

Jan 8, 2018
Between this and the constant Playstation timed deals, I can't stand SE. I'll be investing money into companies they prioritize the consumers.

Deleted member 19533

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Cool I guess. I was always going to buy these on a steep sale since I already own them all if they every came to PC. But, the Epic thing makes it so much easier to wait.

Mar 31, 2018
This is great news but indeed, the prices are just kind of wrong. Still, nice to see it reaching PC.

HDR support? Maybe? Finally? KH3 needs it... :P

Geode

Oct 27, 2017
User banned (3 days): openly trolling and platform warring
I hope it's a permanent exclusive. I like seeing people lose their minds over EGS lol. I own these games on PS4 so I have nothing to gain or lose.

ArjanN

Oct 25, 2017
what are the chances that SE doesn't expect the game to sell at all on the egs and the reason they are keeping them full price is so that the discount on steam in a year looks more impressive that way? tim you're being scammed dude

I guess less to make a discount seem impressive and more so that they can still charge like a decent price for it once it hits Steam.
If you're only going a sell relatively few copies on EGS might as well keep the price as high as possible.

Ninja Gaiden though.

That collection was leaked a while back and getting announced soon.

I hope it's a permanent exclusive. I like seeing people lose their minds over EGS lol. I own these games on PS4 so I have nothing to gain or lose.

Except the respect of anyone reading your post.

Trike

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Nov 6, 2017
Would be somewhat good timing for me if these were on steam. I'd rather just wait and play through on console now.

Anthanes

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I really wanna start playing Kingdom Hearts. I've only read the manga when I was in middle school lmfaooo

Velikost

Oct 28, 2017
EGS?

isleep.jpg

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Outside of 2.8, the pricing complaints are weird. You get a fuckton of super high quality content in both the collection and KH3 + ReMind.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Outside of 2.8, the pricing complaints are weird. You get a fuckton of super high quality content in both the collection and KH3 + ReMind.

They're old ass games, with none of them being the superior bundle packages that we've gotten used to (Story so Far and All-in-one Package), while still being full price. Story so Far has been a bundle package for over 2 years, while the All-in-one package is nearing its one year anniversary.

It's simply laughable.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
They're old ass games, with none of them being the superior bundle packages that we've gotten used to (Story so Far and All-in-one Package), while still being full price. Story so Far has been a bundle package for over 2 years, while the All-in-one package is nearing its one year anniversary.

It's simply laughable.
Still great value ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ They're not like the $30 SE mobile ports... You're either getting 4 full, long-ass games for $50, or a fairly recent AAA with an expansion for $60.