• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Have you gotten the platinum in any Kingdom Hearts games?

• Yes! All of them!

Votes: 42 7.6%
  • I got a few. Or one.

Votes: 143 25.8%
  • No, but I got all the Secret Endings.

Votes: 115 20.8%
  • LOL.

Votes: 254 45.8%

• Total voters

Arkanim94

Oct 27, 2017
Billy Zane changes of coming back were destroyed after he starred in "Valley of the Wolves: Iraq", which in 2006 was still a job death sentence after 9/11.

Macca

Oct 25, 2017
Got the Chain of Memories platinum, it was helpful that someone on Youtube had a really good video on how consistantly(pretty much) get enemy cards to drop.

Psxphile

Oct 27, 2017
Watching LeighXP's truncated playthrough of KH1 that was recently uploaded... and I'm just echoing and recalling all the good vibes and all the bullshit the game throws out at you, lol.

Macca

Oct 25, 2017
Replaying Birth by Sleep currently and man I have to say what a great game it actually is. Such a beefy package of a game that was originally for the damn PSP. Combat issues aside and how easy it is to become overpowered with certain commands, I like so many aspects of the game. I still feel this was when the KH story was still not completely nuts(I believe DDD started it), the music is fantastic and some of the mini games are quite fun honestly. The 3 protagonist thing is pretty cool too, yes you get to see some of the same areas a lot but at least 95% of the cutscenes are completely different then.

GaussTek

Oct 30, 2017
Hello!!

So, I'm planning to get the Kingdom Hearts games on the Epic Store so I just can have them on PC. But I have a small question for those who own 3 on there. Does it include the concert video that was also included in the console's version DLC? Can't find any info about it anywhere, nor in the epic store page or official KH site :(. Would be cool to have the concert on PC too

Neo Hartless

Jan 8, 2019
Hello!!

So, I'm planning to get the Kingdom Hearts games on the Epic Store so I just can have them on PC. But I have a small question for those who own 3 on there. Does it include the concert video that was also included in the console's version DLC? Can't find any info about it anywhere, nor in the epic store page or official KH site :(. Would be cool to have the concert on PC too
That's a good question tbh.

Wasn't it a limited pre order bonus in the console version?

Anyway, if it doesn't include it, it's already on Youtube.

https://youtu.be/PO28MJ9VJVE

Chaserjoey

Oct 27, 2017
Do we have a specific ETA for the final Dark Road update? Later this month, yeah?
The UX schedule was usually on the last Thursday of the month, I believe (until the final few where they were pushing drops to Friday IIRC).

Sept 30th is a Thursday so I expect them to drop it then, if it hasn't been delayed.

Edit: Cute little reference in an upcoming Kamala Khan comic

Last edited:

Neo Hartless

Jan 8, 2019
Really hoping the geoforce leak is real, if only so there's no more spinoffs (I know what I said) before IV.

But knowing how this franchise works, they'll probably annouce IV and a bunch more games at the same time.

Famassu

Oct 27, 2017
I wouldn't be surprised if they've got a skeleton crew on the last Dark Road update + the last story beat has ballooned from what it was meant to be because it is meant to finish this whole mobile saga and is just taking longer from said skeleton crew

CielTynave

Oct 25, 2017
Well I did the big dumb and decided to get KH3 on EGS only to find controller support was fucked. The few fixes I could find for it online didn't work for me so that ended up being my fastest refund ever.

Kurtikeya

One Winged Slayer
Dec 2, 2017
funnily enough, #Sora is currently trending on twitter due to smash speculation

This happens every time though.

And I can't help but exert my energy into manifesting it every time as well.

God, please be the last character. And please come with Vector to the Heavens and Rage Awakened.

Neo Hartless

Jan 8, 2019
Honestly I'd rather have Kairi instead of Sora, but neither Nintendo nor Nomura would want it when Sora's the face of the franchise.

But it would be hilarious though.

Delaney

Oct 25, 2017
We won, guys. Now we just need Dark Road to be finished and the foreteller/Chi/Yozora storyline to be dropped in a ditch during the first hours of KH4 and we will finally know peace!!

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
Between the entire series dropping on PC and this, this has been a pretty fuckin' fantastic year for me as a KH fan.

sora2k7

Oct 28, 2017
really happy about Sora being in smash. also Laughed at the Kairi disrespect. not being in the station of awakening and the only 1 star spirit battle.

xfactor99

Oct 28, 2017

Not sure why they only have songs from the first game. I guess if there is no Xehanort we can't have any kickass Nort final battle music in Smash.

Delaney

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, being a KH fan is harsh today in the forum. We're not a fault that (Sony or MS first-party character that never appeared on Nintendo systems), (unknown Nintendo character whose series didn't manage to move more than 50 units with their latest release) or (meme'd waifu from a niche JRPG) didn't make it in over literally the most requested character ever.

9Cy43rS.gif

Let us enjoy our day in peace. "It's weird that KH got a character when we don't never had KH games released in Nintendo consoles". Child, now I understand how the Xenoblade fans feel sometimes.

Chaserjoey

Oct 27, 2017
Damn, being a KH fan is harsh today in the forum.
It's harsh most days when there's a KH thread. Sometimes I just don't bother to go in because it's going to be a bunch of drive by posts slinging insults at KH, fans, Nomura, and Square Enix.

I tapped out of the KH Switch Cloud thread because of it and I don't want to see what's going on in the Sora announcement thread.

Oct 25, 2017
It's harsh most days when there's a KH thread. Sometimes I just don't bother to go in because it's going to be a bunch of drive by posts slinging insults at KH, fans, Nomura, and Square Enix.

I tapped out of the KH Switch Cloud thread because of it and I don't want to see what's going on in the Sora announcement thread.
Let me just give u a hint for a good laugh at least? Sora not important to gaming enough, he's a cloud clone, kingdom hearts not important or popular. It's ok go ahead laugh!