• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Have you gotten the platinum in any Kingdom Hearts games?

• Yes! All of them!

Votes: 42 7.6%
  • I got a few. Or one.

Votes: 143 25.8%
  • No, but I got all the Secret Endings.

Votes: 115 20.8%
  • LOL.

Votes: 254 45.8%

• Total voters

Jeb

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Mar 14, 2018
Yes. Start a new game with a different character, SAVE IT IN A DIFFERENT SLOT.

In order to unlock everything you need, you've got to keep one save game per character, plus a separate save game for the chapter you unlock after completing all three, then ANOTHER separate save game for the chapter you unlock after that.
Wow I'm lucky I asked.

Almost didn't for a moment and prob would have deleted my save.

For fucks sake Square, you shouldn't need a manual on how to save a game.

Thanks.

Rychu

Oct 25, 2017
Utah, USA
ICYMI: Amazon has cancelled the video they were going to show but will still reveal the exclusive Amazon DLC.

"Apologies. The KH3 video has been consumed by the Heartless. Tune in at 1 PM PST to see the new exclusive Amazon Prime KH3 DLC and how to get it!"

Famassu

Oct 27, 2017
How can they only announce this late that there is no trailer? Did Square Enix forget to send them one? Did messages get crossed? Was Amazon full of BS from the start just to get the news out there for the stream and to get more eyes on the stream (and likely more pre-orders, if the DLC isn't total shit)? Laaaame, whatever the reason. >_>;

The Last One

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm really not gonna miss a DLC trailer anyway. But this is funny anyway. They're going to show images for the DLC then? lol

KingdomKey

Oct 27, 2017
What a shitshow lol. First the bait with the whole Black Friday stream only to tease us with a trailer today that in the end gets cancelled.

Well, whatever. Expecting a exclusive Amazon color scheme for a keyblade as the DLC.

Famassu

Oct 27, 2017
What a shitshow lol. First the bait with the whole Black Friday stream only to tease us with a trailer today that in the end gets cancelled.

Well, whatever. Expecting a exclusive Amazon color scheme for a keyblade as the DLC.
So I DIDN'T imagine the black friday thing? It was initially supposed to happen on Black Friday but got moved. L O L.

But yeah, fuck this shit. I'm not gonna watch beelzebub knows how long of a stream that is one big, boring ass ad for Amazon sales, just to catch a glimpse of some Amazon exclusive DLC I'm not gonna get.

Voltt

Oct 25, 2017
Amazon is trying to prove that they can handle livestream announcements even worse than Square.

badcrumble

Oct 25, 2017
KHUX is the definition of the concept of power creep.
I mean, getting more powerful than what is now basically the default is completely unnecessary for keeping up with the story at all (or even for getting all of the keyblades to level 25+). It's just filling meters so you can fill other meters.

Eintopf

Jul 8, 2018
UK
DmYIcvBUwAATJ9d.jpg

Not even a new Keyblade skin lol

The Last One

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nomura said we would only get one more trailer this month and that was the together trailer. Amazon shouldn't have teased a world premiere.

MidweekCoyote

Mar 23, 2018
I'm not actually sure what people expected. Such a stream would be an odd place to announce or show something big, honestly.

The only thing left that would hype me up is seeing Squall and co. I honestly don't need any other FF announcements, but it would be such an oversight to not include them.