• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TDLink

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Eh I see no reason why they wouldn't just show it at their conference.
While that's true, last year they showed KH3 trailers at this concert, plus Microsoft's conference... plus Sony's conference... plus their own conference. And at least one of those was even the same as another one. So there's nothing preventing them from showing something tonight and something else (or the same) at the conference.

Xenosaga

Oct 27, 2017
For both 2017 and 2018 they showed a trailer at the concert, so I don't think it's unreasonable to think we will get another one here today.
Whether we (as in those who are not at the concert) get to see it today is another question.

NHarmonic.

▲ Legend ▲
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Remember those leaks were Riku died and they made a fucking statue to honor him? Lololol

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
Oh lord here we go

Lol he came on stage in sandals. Nomura the gawd.

DLC footage!

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
So yeah, looks like we will get details soon then videos at E3 proper.

Playable Aqua and Roxas!

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
Thank god the Luxord stuff is being addressed here, I was fully expecting to wait four plus years for that.

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
I assume Roxas will just be a simpler Sora and didn't love Aqua in 2.8 so ehhhhh

I just want the Olympus Coliseum and Hollow Bastion back like in 1 and 2

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
Roxas you just need to make Sora plus one exclusive gimmick and you're golden. Aqua is already in the game.

Nov 19, 2017
What if they're the same person?
SpicyWhoppingGadwall-size_restricted.gif

MattAces

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Malaysia
Whoever that has been making KH3 trailers, what did the sound effect monster did to you.
They really hate sound effects.

Status
Not open for further replies.