• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Joshua

Oct 27, 2017
Sounds like we're going to get some retroactive continuity with this and big changes to how the infection works.

All the scenes from the trailer look like the closing minutes of season 2? No new scenes as far as I see.

OP
OP
More_Badass

More_Badass

Oct 25, 2017
Sounds like we're going to get some retroactive continuity with this and big changes to how the infection works.

All the scenes from the trailer look like the closing minutes of season 2? No new scenes as far as I see.
Yeah, this is just super early announcement tease, all the footage was from the end of S2

Qvoth

Oct 26, 2017
oh just a special episode that introduces her character i suppose

edit: where does it say that this is just a special episode and not a season?

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
oh just a special episode that introduces her character i suppose

edit: where does it say that this is just a special episode and not a season?
The company's growth in Korea has been "exceptional," driven by successful local acquisitions and investment in original content along with two important distribution partnerships with local telcos.

Further evidence of that content investment was evident Monday, when Netflix unveiled a single episode side story to its hit series "Kingdom."

"Kingdom: Ashin of the North," will explore the back story of Ashin, played by Korean superstar Gianna Jun, who appeared at the end of Season 2. Park Byung-eun, who appeared as the head of the Royal Commandery is also confirmed to star, as the two characters' stories are intertwined. The episode will be directed by Season 1 director Kim Seong-hun from a script by Kim Eun-hee. Baram Pictures, BA Entertainment and Studio Dragon will co-produce.

variety.com

Netflix Growth in Asia-Pacific Forecast to Rebound (Report)

Netflix's growth in Asia-Pacific is forecast to rebound in the fourth quarter, driven by performance in Japan and Korea.

KeRaSh

I left my heart on Atropos
Oct 26, 2017
Kingdom keeps popping up in my recommendations list since my wife and I basically only watch Korean rom-coms nowdays.
Is it good? How are the production values?

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
Oh I'm sure (and afraid) of that. Since hopping on the Korean Drama bus, I think of the 20ish shows we've watched so far, there were 2-3 max that we actually didn't finish. They're just so good. All of them...

The best thing is that each season is only 6 episodes so you can easily binge the whole thing in a week or less

Dmax3901

Oct 25, 2017
A sort of catch up on who the fuck that was at the end of second season so we know I guess, lol.

OP
OP
More_Badass

More_Badass

Oct 25, 2017
Kingdom keeps popping up in my recommendations list since my wife and I basically only watch Korean rom-coms nowdays.
Is it good? How are the production values?
It is magnificent and the production values are top-notch. Up there with Train to Busan, One Cut of the Dead, and Girl With All The Gifts, as the most refreshing and quality gift to the zombie genre in many years

kurahador

Oct 28, 2017
Everyone better watch this!! This is the series that need to beat Netflix's 2 seasons curse.

TheZynster

Oct 26, 2017
We need more people watching kingdom. If a garbage ass show as the walking dead can get that many seasons then an actually good zombie show deserves as much if not more!!!!

Jul 4, 2018
Kingdom remains the best thing on Netflix, really want to know when in 2021 this comes out hopefully it's not too long a wait and it's next month or February.

JJD

Oct 25, 2017
Man what's up with all the these koreans horror movies and series? Is horror really that popular over there?

I love it! Bring it on my korean friends!

Mocha Joe

Jun 2, 2021
Wow 7/23? Exciting stuff. Kinda forgot what happened in season 1 & 2 of Kingdom so might rewatch