• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 26, 2017
Got all characters in this collab with about 32 k rubies and their special cards...got the set too but no option card at all, don't think I'll pull anymore for them at this point. Kinda salty that none of the characters is a leader for this collab, its imbossible to run them in a single team. We had a leader for Tekken, Samsho, WWE, Gintama but not this that has 5 Fes? Come on...

I imagine a part two of this collab will come at some point that gives us the other three Knights, so that all of the "seven knights" appear in the game. Then one of them can be the 7K leader unit.

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
Happy to be the one who got the final push here! Congrats, all!
Screenshot_20201206-204549.png

Screenshot_20201206-204628.png

(Not the team I actually used btw, I auto-cleared it from a orevious 77m run.)

Oct 26, 2017
Happy to be the one who got the final push here! Congrats, all!

(Not the team I actually used btw, I auto-cleared it from a orevious 77m run.)

Good job landing the killing blow, and great work to everyone! Pulling Shane in the gacha really increased the potency of my Guild Raid team.

Now we'll see how the Hard mode Rugal goes.

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
you are going to getus there on your own,bless.
Nah, everyone together was needed to take this one down. Plus, CmndThrower and Kewlmyc both get better per run scores than I do and Aronleon is right up there at the top of the charts, too. I'm just glad to be able to contribute. Interested in seeing how Hard goes tomorrow.

Now we'll see how the Hard mode Rugal goes.
Rachel is so damn strong. Her leading a Red team with K' will put in work on Hard. I just wish my NEST Kyo could join them but he isn't even awakened. On Easy I was using Rock for the third spot of that team, just because he's got the highest CP of my other reds. Rock is also the non-color/type lead for the Normal difficulty team I use (Rock, Rachel, Saiki w/ Chris striking for Rachel).

Edit: I got another Rachel memory while trying again for Dellions (and still failing). Now that she's a3★, I could put 3 of the 7K stones on her. The CP gain is just massive.

Before

After

Last edited:

SecretCharacter

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Colorado Springs, CO
I get that I didn't get rewards because of my pathetic damage output, but still gratz guys. :) I'm working on building my toons up higher. I think the mistake I made early on was even growth across all of my characters. Now I'm mainly focusing on my stronger ones and trying to get them up to snuff as quickly possible.

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I was very lucky with the first Seven Knights collab banner, but this second one is killing me. I've already gotten to 120 rolls and yet haven't rolled a single FES, not even off-banner.

Last edited:

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
I had to go to pity on the Card 1 banner and the Character 2 banner, but I'm finally done with these!

It was very expensive, 42.9k rubies and $50 for the Battle Pass, but, with the freebie 7K Stones, these five will end up being my strongest characters in each color for a long, long time.

Final results:
- 3★ Rachel w/ 2x 3PG
- 3★ Eileene w/ 3PG + one of two memories for 4★
- 2★ Rudy w/ 3PG
- lvl 90 Shane w/ 2x 3PG
- lvl 90 Dellons w/ 3PG
- Set x1 (+ a useless extra Set Card 3)
- SCD Option x2
- PG Gain Option

For a brief moment I thought about trying to get 2x 3PGs per character, but then instantly realized that is a gigantic waste of resources just for +506 CP over using the generic CP cards they recently introduced.

Alas, I will continue grinding the EX stage with my AP stash to get loads of souls to salvage and then turn into 3x tokens a day in the Soul Exchange. Will also use dimension invites to get Dellons to 3★ asap because dude is an absolute BEAST.

akilshohen

Dec 8, 2017
Is Eileene worth the effort of trying to pull her? I'm at 200 rubies, but I think I should just go for the pity selector on banner 1. I'm only 3 10x pulls away.

ccbfan

Oct 25, 2017
I had to go to pity on the Card 1 banner and the Character 2 banner, but I'm finally done with these!

It was very expensive, 42.9k rubies and $50 for the Battle Pass, but, with the freebie 7K Stones, these five will end up being my strongest characters in each color for a long, long time.

Final results:
- 3★ Rachel w/ 2x 3PG
- 3★ Eileene w/ 3PG + one of two memories for 4★
- 2★ Rudy w/ 3PG
- lvl 90 Shane w/ 2x 3PG
- lvl 90 Dellons w/ 3PG
- Set x1 (+ a useless extra Set Card 3)
- SCD Option x2
- PG Gain Option

For a brief moment I thought about trying to get 2x 3PGs per character, but then instantly realized that is a gigantic waste of resources just for +506 CP over using the generic CP cards they recently introduced.

Alas, I will continue grinding the EX stage with my AP stash to get loads of souls to salvage and then turn into 3x tokens a day in the Soul Exchange. Will also use dimension invites to get Dellons to 3★ asap because dude is an absolute BEAST.

Yeah this collab is the largest powercreep in this game's history.

All 5 are great and top 3 overall in their respective colors. For 95% of the userbase they're top 1 in their color because of the ease of access with the stones (It's ridiculesly hard to get stones this quality for normal characters). Plus they're buffing Eileen. I have an A3 Dellons with 80K+ max cp., I was laughing my ass of doing PVE content with A3 Rachel and A3 Dellons. Getting a shit ton of rubies on the way.

Spent 49500 rubies total (3 card pities, 1 banner 2 pity and 5 pulls on banner 1)

1 of each Fes
1 set
Everyone got their 3pg once except rachel getting 6
4 of each option.

I'm actually tempted to go back and pity banner one to speed up my awakening. Spreading invitations across 5 FES is going to be slow.

Credo

Oct 25, 2017
I haven't read anything about how the units turned out, but to hear it's a can't miss on all of them makes me really want to throw rubies at a banner. Is there a clear #1 among them? I probably need more PVE help than anything because PVP seems to be a lost cause.

Oct 26, 2017
I haven't read anything about how the units turned out, but to hear it's a can't miss on all of them makes me really want to throw rubies at a banner. Is there a clear #1 among them? I probably need more PVE help than anything because PVP seems to be a lost cause.

Dellons is considered to be the best one, but they're honestly all really good. I'd say maybe Eileene was the weakest of the bunch, but she just got buffed into being really good.

If I had to personally rank them, from strongest to weakest, I'd go:

1: Dellons
2: Rudy
3: Eileene
4: Shane
5: Rachel

They're all crazy good in PVE and PVP, thanks to their super busted imprint stones which are easy to obtain. I've got four of them(except for Rudy), and all of them equipped with a full set of the 7K imprint stones, and they're all just super, super good. I honestly don't really *need* Rudy, as I've got a good yellow team already but if I pulled him in the gacha I would not complain.

Last edited:

SecretCharacter

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Colorado Springs, CO
This is prime power creep for the game. This honestly feels like what happened when the Sam Sho collab arrived and Haohmaru and Genjuro were just everywhere destroying things. I just expect each collab going forward to be a huge jump.

Credo

Oct 25, 2017
Dellons is considered to be the best one, but they're honestly all really good. I'd say maybe Eileene was the weakest of the bunch, but she just got buffed into being really good.

Thanks for the recommendations. Blue is my weakest color so I thought Dellons would be the one to go for anyway, but that list solidified it. Hopefully I won't have to go with pity, but we'll see.

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
Blue has the weakest selection of all the colors and Dellons simply smokes them all. Moveset, Range, Mobbing, Boss killing, he's the total package; The All-Star of the collab.

Overall, Banner 1 = PVP focused and Banner 2 = PVE focused.
- Rudy and Shane are bonkers in PVP, while not as broken for PVE (largely due to lack of DoTs).
- Eileene and Dellons are both PVE monsters.
- Rachel seems to be in the middle between them. I'm unsure just how good she is for PVP, because I don't enjoy playing Championship, but she's def incredible for PVE. By far the best freebie unit they ever gave out and the best Red Balance unit for sure, which is needed for >40 RHD.

Credo

Oct 25, 2017
I got Dellons on the second pull, so I guess I have to go all in for his card and then I can call it a success. Since I got him so early, I'm tempted to keep going for another unit, but I want to keep rubies around for the next dumb power creep that rolls around.

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
I got Dellons on the second pull, so I guess I have to go all in for his card and then I can call it a success. Since I got him so early, I'm tempted to keep going for another unit, but I want to keep rubies around for the next dumb power creep that rolls around.
I'd recommend going all in now and then saving up again afterwards. All 5 are that worthwhile.

Kapryov

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
I've tried pulling for these collab characters but I haven't landed a single one. Multiple other purples coming up, never the collabs. Only about 10 or so pulls between both banners, but I've had better luck with ALL the previous events.

So I tried wasting some rubies on Hotaru 3 times and came up empty again. Luck is not on my side.

Hentailover

Oct 25, 2017
Moscow
I am 10 puls away from pity, so in theory, I am one click away from guaranteed hotaru... but I really do not need another purple def unit...

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
I've had such awful luck in this collab. Dunno what it is with collab luck in this game for me but it's usually either big hit or big miss

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017

Kapryov

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
This is impossible. The only FES units in each collab banner are the featured 7K characters at 0.6% each. If a purple border appears when doing a summon, it is guaranteed to be one of them.

Unfortunately, the card banners do not have the same luxury, troll red cards for days there.
Ah yeah that's probably what's happening.

I just spent my last rubies on banner 2, and still nothing. Oh well.

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
I had the opposite happen to me and got Eileene 4 times on the way to pity for 1 Dellons (which I quickly used 3 invites on to get to a30). Funny enough, Rachel didn't show up once. Meanwhile, she popped up 3 times in Banner 1.

Credo

Oct 25, 2017
Well, I'm in a weird situation now. I got Dellons and his special. After that, I decided to try the first banner. I ended up going all the way to a pity and on the last pull, I got Shane along with the fighter selector. I did several more card pulls and finally got Shane's special. Now I'm left with the fighter selector, which I guess I should use to pick Rudy, but I'm not sure I want to dump a lot more rubies into card pulls to get his special. But if I don't get his special, I've held him back from being better.

I'd really rather use the rubies toward pulling for Eileene since she turned out to be a great character, but I'm questioning if I should. I'm already down about 35k in this collab and would like to save some for whatever might be coming, but supposedly all these characters are game-changers, so maybe I should just throw everything I have left at it.

Well, I'm in a weird situation now. I got Dellons and his special. After that, I decided to try the first banner. I ended up going all the way to a pity and on the last pull, I got Shane along with the fighter selector. I did several more card pulls and finally got Shane's special. Now I'm left with the fighter selector, which I guess I should use to pick Rudy, but I'm not sure I want to dump a lot more rubies into card pulls to get his special. But if I don't get his special, I've held him back from being better.

I'd really rather use the rubies toward pulling for Eileene since she turned out to be a great character, but I'm questioning if I should. I'm already down about 35k in this collab and would like to save some for whatever might be coming, but supposedly all these characters are game-changers, so maybe I should just throw everything I have left at it.
The card is a must so really sunk the cost of him or go for it.

Oct 26, 2017
After a few days of using my 7K characters in PVP modes and in PVE modes, I've come to the conclusion that Dellons is best in PVE modes, where Shane and Eileene are way better than him in PVP/PvsAI

Dellons has the same problem as Kamui, in that while he hits hard, his skills are kinda hard to combo one after the other. Meanwhile, Shane and Eileene have easily comboable skills that just erase people.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
I'm three multis away from pity on Banner 2 and still no Dellon. Out of rubies too. Well, time to farm Lunatic I guess.

Credo

Oct 25, 2017
That was a complete clusterf**k, but I ended up with all the characters and their specials. It took a giant chunk of rubies, and only Dellons and Rachel are awakened, but at least they're all there I guess. Hopefully they'll stay effective far into the future because this is the last time I'm pulling for a long, long time.

That was a complete clusterf**k, but I ended up with all the characters and their specials. It took a giant chunk of rubies, and only Dellons and Rachel are awakened, but at least they're all there I guess. Hopefully they'll stay effective far into the future because this is the last time I'm pulling for a long, long time.
Whatch them make FES Mai be the most broken unit in the game...

Credo

Oct 25, 2017
Whatch them make FES Mai be the most broken unit in the game...

Wouldn't doubt it. Power creep is always a thing, but I hope this 7K collab was the spike in the creep and now it'll level out a bit more for a while. I've still got old characters I haven't gotten to awaken yet like Mr. Karate, so I can't keep up with all this.

Minataur

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't save up for this collab cuz I didn't think I'd be interested enough to pull for anyone, and JEEZ am I regretting it.

Had to pity Shane from Banner 1 cuz I need another Green unit to replace Paul on my Green Hell Dungeon team, but now I'm dead broke with no progress on Banner 2 and only 1/3rd of the way through Card Banner 1. Definitely looks like I'll be cashing out with just Shane and MAYBE her Special if I'm lucky, but possibly not even that...

Oct 26, 2017

Same. I decided to pull for Rudy, and managed to get him without having to pity. The only character I pitied for in this collab was Dellons, and I still had a good chunk of rubies left over from that.

Unfortunately, I went broke trying to get Rudy's special. So, I splurged a little and got enough rubies for the pity, which I had to do in order to get his special. In the process, I did end up getting two full sets of the 7K Set, and one dupe of the Eileen option card. So, I found it to be worth it.

After getting all five of these characters, their specials, and full sets of the 7K imprint stones via grinding, I'll probably be set for the remainder of this game's life. Cause if they put out characters that are even more busted than these 7K characters, than WHEW...

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
Combined up a bunch of generic FES memories from all my excess copper and silver memories. In the process I got memories for XIII Ryo x2, XII Leona, O. Leona and H. Alice. I badly needed that XII Leona memory to continue RHD and the 2 Ryo memories are a boon because he was only at 1★. I made it to RHD 25 after awakening both of them. Probably gonna park here for a bit to level my crew.

My 3★s available for RHD are now:
Yellow - O. Iori, Lady Zero, Shion, O. Chris, Terry, Saiki
Green - Goenitz, Adelheid, O. Shermie, C. Elizabeth, Ash, ClawIori
Red - Mr. Karate, The Rock, Geese, Rachel, K', Ms. Big
Blue - Dellons, Ryo, O. Zero, XII Leona, Rock
Purple - Eileene, Igniz, Vanessa, I. Kula, Orochi, Nameless

2★s I want to build further:
Yellow - Rudy (maybe? He seems more PVP focused)
Green - Alice
Blue - Mature (maybe? She seems more PVP focused)
Purple - Cena

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Darkness is an ailment, like freeze or burning. There's a weird dark aura around the characters when they're hit by attacks that cause it. Lady Geese and Saiki are the only characters with Darkness I can remember right now.

I got one of the missing 7 Knights right before the selector, so I'll actually manage to get all 5. Still need their cards though...

Oct 26, 2017
Seems like I wasn't here when it was introduced, but how the hell do I know if a character inflicts darkness(?) damage?

As NeonZ said, Darkness is indicated by the characters glowing with a dark aura. It kind of looks like the Burn/Fire ailment, only black in color.

The only characters who have the Darkness ailment currently are Saiki, Pretty Geese, Halloween Chris and Dellons. Dellons is by far the best user of the Darkness ailment. There are currently no option cards that grant characters a Darkness ailment on a crit, like there is for Ice, Fire and Shock.

Strelok

Oct 29, 2017
Karnaca, Serkonos
As NeonZ said, Darkness is indicated by the characters glowing with a dark aura. It kind of looks like the Burn/Fire ailment, only black in color.

The only characters who have the Darkness ailment currently are Saiki, Pretty Geese, Halloween Chris and Dellons. There are currently no option cards that grant characters a Darkness ailment on a crit, like there is for Ice, Fire and Shock.
Darkness is an ailment, like freeze or burning. There's a weird dark aura around the characters when they're hit by attacks that cause it. Lady Geese and Saiki are the only characters with Darkness I can remember right now.

I got one of the missing 7 Knights right before the selector, so I'll actually manage to get all 5. Still need their cards though...
Aight, thanks!

Credo

Oct 25, 2017
Good luck to those still pulling. Just when I thought I was done with all this, I remembered I have to keep my phone running all day doing the rush event so I can get imprint stones for everyone. I swear this collab never ends.