• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SecretCharacter

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Colorado Springs, CO
TBH, I'm much more interested in the cards these will (likely) drop with. Every crossover has had insane cards, so I doubt this will be the exception.
I still use my Gintama set on Nakoruru all the time and she's crazy good now because of it.

TBH, I'm much more interested in the cards these will (likely) drop with. Every crossover has had insane cards, so I doubt this will be the exception.
I still use my Gintama set on Nakoruru all the time and she's crazy good now because of it.
Yup is like that set was written all for her, I dropped all my pulls on them and it was worth it.

Oct 26, 2017
Looks like the Red FES is being given away for free when the collab drops, but she's also available via the gacha. Hopefully she'll be good then, unlike Elizabeth.

Which, speaking of the gacha, there appears to be split banners for these collab characters; Red/Green/Blue in one banner and Red/Purple/Yellow in the other banner, and their card banners appear to be split the same way as well. The Tekken collab worked this way, I think.

I think the character I want the most is the Green FES, but they all seem pretty good. I definitely don't need any more Purple or Yellow FES characters, though.

ccbfan

Oct 25, 2017
They're all pretty good but noticed 2 things.

1. Their card supers animations aren't that long.
2. Their special animations are really long, unless they're cancelable, they're all going to be pretty meh in PvE.

We won't know fully until Thursday but since this is primarily a Korean Collab for the Korean audience, I expect most of these to be PvP focused.

Oct 26, 2017
Stream for western/global folks tomorrow:

Probably a lot of free rubies and goodies incoming!

EDIT: Also, some gameplay details for a few of the Seven Knights characters were translated. Like the other collab characters, the Seven Knights characters all have a static passive buff in their cores. Theirs is they gain +20% damage and +20% damage resistance when over 50% health. Sooo...that's pretty good.

Rachel, the one we're getting for free, seems pretty good for a free FES. She has the NESTS Kyo/FES K' burn ailment, she has a core that resets the cooldown of her Skill 1, and she has the Pretty Brian damage immunity at 1% HP core. Quite the far cry from Elizabeth, who was also a Red balance FES.

Otherwise, the other characters seem to all have cores that reset the cooldown of one of their skills. They all seem pretty good in general, so I guess it'll be a pick your poison if you want any of them.

Last edited:

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
Stream Codes:

http://couponview.netmarble.com/coupon/kofg/1208

100 Rubies
FIGHTFORTHELIGHT

300 Rubies
LIVELIKEANOBLE

300 Rubies
CLAIMYOURTHRONE

300 Rubies
NEVERGIVEUPONLOVE

1000 Rubies
SHOWEVILNOMERCY

200 Rubies
200PRECIOUSGEMS

500 Rubies
KOFAX7K2020

20 Auto-Clear Tickets
HEAVENLYTICKETS

3 Plus Capsule x10 Selection Boxes
PLUSUPYOURKNIGHTS

Redeemable only after the update

Black Friday Box
BLACKFRIDAYBONANZA

1 Million Gold
THANKFULFORGOLD

Form for a chance to win another 500 rubies:
docs.google.com

KOFA x 7K - Giveaway Form

Enter Your PID For A Chance To Win 500 Rubies (15 Players Will Randomly Be Selected)

Last edited:
Stream Codes:

100 Rubies
FIGHTFORTHELIGHT

300 Rubies
LIVELIKEANOBLE

300 Rubies
CLAIMYOURTHRONE

300 Rubies
NEVERGIVEUPONLOVE

1000 Rubies
SHOWEVILNOMERCY

200 Rubies
200PRECIOUSGEMS

500 Rubies
KOFAX7K2020

20 Auto-Clear Tickets
HEAVENLYTICKETS

PLUSUPYOURKNIGHTS

Black Friday Box
BLACKFRIDAYBONANZA

1 Million Gold
THANKFULFORGOLD

docs.google.com

Enter Your PID For A Chance To Win 500 Rubies (15 Players Will Randomly Be Selected)
Thanks for posting

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
Stream Codes:

100 Rubies
FIGHTFORTHELIGHT

300 Rubies
LIVELIKEANOBLE

300 Rubies
CLAIMYOURTHRONE

300 Rubies
NEVERGIVEUPONLOVE

1000 Rubies
SHOWEVILNOMERCY

200 Rubies
200PRECIOUSGEMS

500 Rubies
KOFAX7K2020

20 Auto-Clear Tickets
HEAVENLYTICKETS

PLUSUPYOURKNIGHTS

Black Friday Box
BLACKFRIDAYBONANZA

1 Million Gold
THANKFULFORGOLD

docs.google.com

Thank you!

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
FFFFFFFFFFFFF! I just opened up the game to skipticket a ton of story for KOFAS and craft dice and boxes before WD ends.

Instead smacked with 4.5h Maintenance. >_<

Strelok

Oct 29, 2017
Karnaca, Serkonos
The "story" event seems designed for people who play that knights game, I have no idea what these peeps are talking about, at least Gintama and WWE were kinda funny.

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
Did a full pity of the card banner:
Set piece 3 x2
CD option x2
PG gain option x1
Shane 3pg x2
Rudy 3pg x1
Rachel 3pg x1

I haven't used the selector yet and am waiting on all the freebies before pulling on the character banner.

Also, FES leak: XI Hotaru / Purple DEF

SecretCharacter

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Colorado Springs, CO
That new raid dungeon is horribly glitched. On all three teams, my point character got stunned and couldn't get out of it. Couldn't switch characters either. When the time ran out, the characters stayed stunned on screen.

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I got the 2(3) characters from the first collab banner rather quickly, but I will need the selector from the card banner to get the last special card. I don't know anything about Seven Knights, but I like having out of place characters like this.

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
New code: "DonminiKof300" for 300 Rubies. Gets put in the "Game Lover's Game Intro" section. This is apparently the iOS link, but people on the forum are saying it isn't working for them. It worked for me on Android, though.

As a reminder, the two codes labeled as "redeemable after the update" are now redeemable.

Black Friday Box
BLACKFRIDAYBONANZA

1 Million Gold
THANKFULFORGOLD

I got a 10x Battle Card summon voucher out of my Black Friday box, and got a FES set card out of that (Ein Type 2, which completed a set of those for me). Not bad. There's some good stuff in there if you're lucky.

Last edited:

Mesharey

Dec 7, 2017
Kuwait
The break needs to be 14 days at least, right?
Can someone check if I didn't login for 14 days? I think I didn't play since 13th of Nov. (My name is the same)

They said they're working to make the dailies take less time.

ccbfan

Oct 25, 2017
Do not buy the Black Friday box when it's get past 100 rubies.

For 600 rubies its a terrible deal.

Did the math and you're much better off just using to rubies on general banner.

Unless you really want easy exp capsules and mid level stones. These are terrible.

Oct 26, 2017
Which of the Seven Knights cards are the good cards?

I personally think that all of the option cards are good, but the Eileene option card is probably the best as it is a better version of that Tekken option card; it has a higher chance of granting super armor when you get hit, and it reduces your skill cooldown. The craftable option card grants you super armor on a tag-in, so that's great.

The set you get from the gacha seems tailor made for Dellons and Eileene as it drastically increases darkness and shock damage. I personally don't think it is worth going for.

Credo

Oct 25, 2017
Is there any way to awaken a character without having a duplicate summon? My Haohmaru at lvl 90 is still better than some of my awakened characters, and I'd love a way to awaken him, but I'm not aware of any way it could be done. I'm asking here since I couldn't seem to find an answer anywhere else.

Minataur

Oct 25, 2017
Is there any way to awaken a character without having a duplicate summon? My Haohmaru at lvl 90 is still better than some of my awakened characters, and I'd love a way to awaken him, but I'm not aware of any way it could be done. I'm asking here since I couldn't seem to find an answer anywhere else.
There's a special method exclusive to collab characters called Dimensional Invitations, basically you can merge the Memories of 6 gold or 3 purple All-Star characters (i.e. ones that aren't from any specific game like the Lady or holiday units) into a token that substitutes for a collab character's memory.

You still need generic memories to awaken past level 1 though and you'll need multiple invitations to reach awakening levels 3-5, but it's still the easiest way to awaken any character imo!

Oct 26, 2017

Thankfully, collab characters are easier to awaken than regular characters. You just need to create a "Dimensional Invite", which serves as a substitute for a collab character's memory. In the fighter tab, click the "memory" tab, and in the bottom right corner you'll see a purple "dimension exchange button":

Cs5kx0d.png

Then, you'll want to pick the "Dimension Invite Gold" option:

To make one of these, you'll need six AS memories. You might have some lying around from some summons.:

Make one of those and you've got what you need to awaken your Haohmaru! Just note that once you get to Awaken level 3, you'll need two of these invite to get to levels four and five.

Credo

Oct 25, 2017
There's a special method exclusive to collab characters called Dimensional Invitations, basically you can merge the Memories of 6 gold or 3 purple All-Star characters (i.e. ones that aren't from any specific game like the Lady or holiday units) into a token that substitutes for a collab character's memory.

You still need generic memories to awaken past level 1 though and you'll need multiple invitations to reach awakening levels 3-5, but it's still the easiest way to awaken any character imo!

Thank you! I wasn't even aware this was a thing that existed.

And thank you, CommandThrower, for the further explanation and pics to go along with it. I should have plenty of AS memories I can use that for, but I'm not sure I have any collab characters worth upgrading other than Haohmaru. I'm glad I know this is a thing now.

ccbfan

Oct 25, 2017
Got pretty luck in the collab so far.

Got both Shane and Rudy in 5 multi rolls (got both back to back in the last two rolls)

Pity the card banner once and got

2x Shane 3pg
Rachel 3pg
1 set part
2 tekken like option
1 pg gain option.

Still need Rudy 3pg but I'll save the selector until after I roll the 2nd card banner. I plan to pity it too but if I get in a situation where it's the set vs the Rudy 3pg I'm going to have a tough decision.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
I personally think that all of the option cards are good, but the Eileene option card is probably the best as it is a better version of that Tekken option card; it has a higher chance of granting super armor when you get hit, and it reduces your skill cooldown. The craftable option card grants you super armor on a tag-in, so that's great.

The set you get from the gacha seems tailor made for Dellons and Eileene as it drastically increases darkness and shock damage. I personally don't think it is worth going for.
Thanks!

Oct 26, 2017
My luck's been OK in the collab so far.

A full pity on the card banner got me only one of the collab option cards, and only one special card--Shane's. Thankfully, I got Shane after two x10 pulls on the character banner, and I don't really want Rudy so I stopped there. So...both good and bad luck. I might play the gacha to get Dellons, since people are saying that he's busted.

Speaking of busted, if you've pulled any of the 7K characters from the gacha, or just want to level up your Rachel, I think it's worth it to grind out those 7K imprint stones. You can obtain 10 via the rush dungeon and 5 through crafting from that 7K boss dude, a total of 15; aka 3 for each of the five collab characters. These stones seriously boost the 7K characters to absurd CP levels. Just give em' all the ATK stones, except for maybe Rudy; give him three of the DEF stones.

ccbfan

Oct 25, 2017
Another reason to farm the collab is the 5 fes souls completion reward.

You can salvage the unwanted souls into Purple souls dust and use them to buy silver tokens, you need 60 fes souls per silver token.

So basically 1200 AP = 1 silver token. Plus a ton of coins for all the coin shop stuff.

So basically its world drop but better.

I have a ton of 50% and 100% potions saved up from league shop so my ipad have been running the collabs on auto all day for days now. I would get over 300 silver tokens if I used all my ap items.

Credo

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't even think about that. Looking through what I have, there are still a lot of the old collab character souls from the WWE and Gintama events. I guess I was hanging onto them in case they ever brought the collabs back, but I think by now it's safe to say I can salvage them, wouldn't you think?

Oct 26, 2017
My luck continues to be both good and bad for this collab.

First x10 pull on the Part 2 banner:

Got Eileene on the first x10 pull. I don't *need* her, but I'm kinda glad to have her. She seems like a much better version of XIV Geese.

Did a full pity run on the Part 2 card banner. I got only one of the 7K set cards, and *three* of Dellon's special card. Used the selector to get Eileene's special. I've got nearly enough rubies for a full pity run on the Part 2 banner if I really want Dellons, which I may as well get since I got his special card. We'll see.

Mesharey

Dec 7, 2017
Kuwait
They said they're planning to reduce the amount of time it takes to do the daily stuff, I hope they cut that by 75%.

Used 36K and got all the characters with all the cards, not bad at all. XD

I hope the next collaboration is actually interesting, the characters here look good and all but the game's not popular enough (at least for me).

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
Vol 1:
Cards - 15 multis (Full Pity):
- Unused selector-
Set piece 3 x2
CD option x2
PG gain option x1
Shane 3pg x2
Rudy 3pg x1
Rachel 3pg x1

Characters - 14 multis
Rachel x2
Shane x1

Vol 2:
Cards - 4 multis
Eileene 3pg x1
Delions 3pg x1

Characters - 7 multis
2x Eileene

Hoping to get at least one Delions by the end of the event and one of set piece 1 or 2, so I can use the selector for the other. Rudy would be nice too, but Delions is my focus.

Mesharey

Dec 7, 2017
Kuwait
Is there a problem with time attack?

I couldn't play at all for the past 3-4 days, it says "Novice mode is in calculation" which is weird since that's not the calculation time and I tried many times during the day.

ccbfan

Oct 25, 2017
Well banner 2 sucked but I saved enough rubies to power through it.

18000 (pity) on char banner. Got a total of 1 fes and luckily it was Eileen so I pitied Dellons and went on my way.

18000 (double pity) on cards. Wow this sucked, I basically wanted the 2 new 3pgs and 2 of 3 set. First pity got nothing 0 new cards (got 4 rachel 3pg though). 2nd pity got Eileen (3x) and a new piece of set, so I used the 2 pity selectors on Dellons card and the last missing set,

Over all it wasn't bad since I got lucky one the first character banner.

Spent 22500 on characters and got all 5, very low fes rate only hit fes 3 times.
27000 on cards and got everything including 4 of each option.

Karsha

May 1, 2020
Got all characters in this collab with about 32 k rubies and their special cards...got the set too but no option card at all, don't think I'll pull anymore for them at this point. Kinda salty that none of the characters is a leader for this collab, its imbossible to run them in a single team. We had a leader for Tekken, Samsho, WWE, Gintama but not this that has 5 Fes? Come on...