• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 26, 2017

This either leaked a year early or we're getting this next. Thumbnail has generic Vice art because the datamine doesn't have character art or a character model attached. Same for FES K'.

Aaaa, dammit! I must obtain her. I already got Summer Mature, and I've saved up a load of rubies thanks to this Gintama event.

And, Netmarble's getting smart with these leaks. No art and no model, just I guess proof that the character exists?

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
I had to go 4 multis past the selector (so 24 total) to get everyone.
- Kamui x2
- Katsura x1
- White Yaksha Gintoki x1 (Selector)
- Kondou x5
- Kagura x4
- Gintoki x2
- Takasugi x2
- Okita x2
- Hijikata x1

For Elizabeth, I haven't had any luck with the card nor memory on the roulette, likely gonna have to trade for them (should have just enough souls to do so).

Cards have been rough. I've done 22 multipulls there and only got:
- It's a Collab... (SDC/Crit option) x3
- The Final Winner (ATK/Pwr Gain on Active Skill option) x2
- Hijikata special x1
- Okita special x3
- Kondou special x2
- Kagura special x2

Not a single one of the set and no specials for Kamui, Katsura, White Yaksha Gintoki, Hijikata, Takasugi, or Gintoki. If I can't get anything else before this ends, which is the best card to use the selector on?

Last edited:

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I want to kick myself for selling Elizabeth's souls after reaching level 90. I didn't realize that the only other way to get the memory was on the roulette. I really thought there had been a bonus memory from one of the daily log in bonuses, but nope. I did buy Elizabeth's special card at least.

Strelok

Oct 29, 2017
Karnaca, Serkonos
I want to kick myself for selling Elizabeth's souls after reaching level 90. I didn't realize that the only other way to get the memory was on the roulette. I really thought there had been a bonus memory from one of the daily log in bonuses, but nope. I did buy Elizabeth's special card at least.
How is Elizabeth? Already got the memory from the roulette, but debating selling all the 600 something souls that Ive got .

Oct 26, 2017
How is Elizabeth? Already got the memory from the roulette, but debating selling all the 600 something souls that Ive got .

Elizabeth is probably the worst FES, or maybe tied with the worst FES with Orochi Yashiro. Since Elizabeth is free, they're a good enough character, but nowhere near as good as almost any of the other FES characters.

Still could help out in stuff like the Hell Dungeon, though.

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Yeah, Elizabeth feels fairly mediocre in spite of being considered a FES (which is why I'm not using the dimensional invite for him).

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Elizabeth is a joke character. That' the point of the character in the show too (started watching during the collab, it's a funny show). Like other joke characters, Dan from SF for example, they're still viable, but their moveset was created to be a joke. You use Elizabeth when you want to see funny animations or flex on people in Championship.

Don't put her on the same level as Orochi Yashiro, who's just bad period.

Oct 26, 2017
Back when the Gintama event started, I pulled on the character banner until I got to the pity ticket. I got everyone except for Kamui and FES Gintoki, and ended up using the pity on Kamui. Since then, I didn't try pulling for FES Gintoki, despite getting his special card a bunch in the Gintama card banner.

After passing go on the dice game, I used my single summon token and got:

bmkPlzt.png

Now I've finally got a good blue FES, that I can reliably awaken!

Oct 27, 2017
I had to go 4 multis past the selector (so 24 total) to get everyone.
- Kamui x2
- Katsura x1
- White Yaksha Gintoki x1 (Selector)
- Kondou x5
- Kagura x4
- Gintoki x2
- Takasugi x2
- Okita x2
- Hijikata x1

For Elizabeth, I haven't had any luck with the card nor memory on the roulette, likely gonna have to trade for them (should have just enough souls to do so).

Cards have been rough. I've done 22 multipulls there and only got:
- It's a Collab... (SDC/Crit option) x3
- The Final Winner (ATK/Pwr Gain on Active Skill option) x2
- Hijikata special x1
- Okita special x3
- Kondou special x2
- Kagura special x2

Not a single one of the set and no specials for Kamui, Katsura, White Yaksha Gintoki, Hijikata, Takasugi, or Gintoki. If I can't get anything else before this ends, which is the best card to use the selector on?

I feel pretty lucky that I was able to get all characters by the time I got to the selector.
The cards I'm still dumping every bit of rubies I can into them. I'm at 24 multipulls, with missing two special cards (but a shit ton of dup specials), not a single set card, and missing 'Where to Start...'
Pretty happy to have 2x It's a Collab, hoping for a 3rd.

I think I would use the selector on White Gintoki, since he seems to be a beast, but I'm not familiar with the current meta.

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
This collab has been much better to me than past collabs. Got all the characters (hit selector), I have the special cards for Kamui and Katsura (and some of the golds but I care less about those). Don't have any of the set cards, but eh. I'm just continuing to pull whatever I can scrape together to try to get White Gintoki's special card.

Strelok

Oct 29, 2017
Karnaca, Serkonos
Back when the Gintama event started, I pulled on the character banner until I got to the pity ticket. I got everyone except for Kamui and FES Gintoki, and ended up using the pity on Kamui. Since then, I didn't try pulling for FES Gintoki, despite getting his special card a bunch in the Gintama card banner.

After passing go on the dice game, I used my single summon token and got:

Now I've finally got a good blue FES, that I can reliably awaken!
You tempted me, I got him on my only pull on this collab, now gonna try to get his card, I guess I couldn't wait for Leona.
Edit: Had to pity for his card, now I'm broke again.

Last edited:

Minataur

Oct 25, 2017
I got MAD lucky with cards this collab. Got TWO full sets of the ridiculous "I brought more for the occasion" 75% burn/bleed damage increase cards, plus the Special cards for both Yaksha Gintoki and Kamui (the only two fighters I pulled).

I'm chomping at the bit to Awaken Kamui now so I can have a ridiculous burn nuke on my PVP team, but the game's been really stingy with FES memories lately. Hopefully I can craft one more Memory box before the drop event ends!

Oct 27, 2017
got Katsura twice, why? I just wanted fes gintoki, I don't even have the special card for Katsura. With 2 days left I guess its time to give up, 8 multipulls away from reaching the ticket selector for a second time too.

Holy shit, today was my lucky day, got FES Gintoki and Saiki. Guess i'll try to get the card for Katsura now.

Last edited:

Mesharey

Dec 7, 2017
Kuwait
Congrats!
I was lucky yesterday too and got Katsura with 1 multi yesterday, was the only missing character and got his card few days ago.

I want a Dead or Alive collaboration next.

waxinlyrical

Oct 25, 2017
New Developer Note:

Highlights:
New PvE content, including dungeons with farmable memories
They're bringing back pity selectors for fighters and cards.
Card banner will also get a NEW card slot, but it will be changed to accommodate multiple cards being added at once to the banner.

They also mentioned Guild content, ability to unpair Imprint Stones, and improvements to card leveling system in updates after August.

Hentailover

Oct 25, 2017
Moscow
I am starting to belive conspiracy theories of devs just adding these aggressively p2w mechanics as is, so dedicated whales that can't fall behind, splurge, and over the following weeks, they start implementing obvious improvements, while framing it as them listening to feedback, now that they made the bulk of money from initial aggressive strategy and trying to win f2p favor back for better word of mouth.

I am starting to belive conspiracy theories of devs just adding these aggressively p2w mechanics as is, so dedicated whales that can't fall behind, splurge, and over the following weeks, they start implementing obvious improvements, while framing it as them listening to feedback, now that they made the bulk of money from initial aggressive strategy and trying to win f2p favor back for better word of mouth.
I mean sure it is know they do that, at least this game goes back to a more even playfield later.

The stones were pure evil tho great is over.

Oct 26, 2017
New Developer Note:

Highlights:
New PvE content, including dungeons with farmable memories
They're bringing back pity selectors for fighters and cards.
Card banner will also get a NEW card slot, but it will be changed to accommodate multiple cards being added at once to the banner.

They also mentioned Guild content, ability to unpair Imprint Stones, and improvements to card leveling system in updates after August.

Thank goodness for pity selectors coming back. Though, that invariably means that the pity ticket is locked behind a higher mileage tier, cause there ain't no way you're getting a pity for 9000 rubies.

Oh well. Small price to pay for being able to get the thing you actually want. Plus this means that eventually, F2P people will get the character they want!

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
Did a pull just now and got happy for a moment, thinking that I got Kamui's card. But it was the set card Type 2 with him on it, the only one of the 3 I pulled. >_< Still don't have ultimate cards for any of the FES, Hijikata, Takasugi, Gintoki.

Edit: Went all the way to the second selector. In doing so I got White Gintoki's 3PG card and the set card Type 3 with Katsura on it. It guts me that I'll have the whole roster but only half of their cards, but I'm out of rubies.

Anyways, I figure the best choice for my selectors would be to use one for Type 1 to complete a set and then the other on one of the two FES 3PGs. I'm leaning towards Kamui, only because I already have him awakened at lvl 10 (only FES I duped before completing the Gintama roster) and think he should be super strong with the Gintama set and two Gintama SCD options. Any suggestions?

Last edited:

Credo

Oct 25, 2017
For the (Event) Fest Fighter Selector item, I see a red time icon in the bottom-left corner. I'm assuming that means we only have a limited time to use it, so does anyone know when the time runs out? Or is that not the case? I'm having trouble deciding who to choose but I don't want to miss the opportunity because I'm indecisive.

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
For the (Event) Fest Fighter Selector item, I see a red time icon in the bottom-left corner. I'm assuming that means we only have a limited time to use it, so does anyone know when the time runs out? Or is that not the case? I'm having trouble deciding who to choose but I don't want to miss the opportunity because I'm indecisive.
Check the selector ticket in the inventory and you'll get the specific date.

Last edited:

Credo

Oct 25, 2017
Check the selector ticket in the inventory and you'll get the specific date.

Thanks! I see now that it has 19 days remaining so I have plenty of time left. I'm just torn if I should go with Lady Zero (Original), Igniz, Rock, Adelheid, or Omega Rugal. Looking at the Tier List spreadsheet, it seems Lady Zero would be the pick based on rank, but I'm pretty lacking in the blue color so Rock is tempting.

Minataur

Oct 25, 2017
Any one knows the difference between
+attack
And
+damage
Stats?
Attack is a stat that governs damage AND other stuff as well.

For example, Lady Yashiro's Mighty Missile Bash does 627% (or something) of her Attack stat as damage, but ALSO inflicts the shock status that deals X% of her Attack every 2 seconds. So damage is the output, while Attack is the stat that governs damage AND how severe the status is.

Conversely, if you have a striker or battle card that increases/decreases "damage" (rather than Attack or Defense) it's only affecting that final output and not any of the calculations that go into it.

Oct 27, 2017
Grinding Affinity and Ranks through Story stages and will probably buy the 28 day ruby pass. I'm 16 away from my second pity card. Assuming I get nothing new of my missing 5 cards, I'll get the two missing special cards and give up on the set. If I get one of the set, I'll round it out and consider buying the $20 bullshit to select the last cards. Still won't be nearly as bad as how much money I spent during Tekken. I actually bought Xiaoyu.

Oct 27, 2017
Got lucky today and got the card for Katsura, and the golden card token from the bingo gave me the card for lady zero original. Can't believe I'm finally done with the Gintama banner after so many pulls

Attack is a stat that governs damage AND other stuff as well.

For example, Lady Yashiro's Mighty Missile Bash does 627% (or something) of her Attack stat as damage, but ALSO inflicts the shock status that deals X% of her Attack every 2 seconds. So damage is the output, while Attack is the stat that governs damage AND how severe the status is.

Conversely, if you have a striker or battle card that increases/decreases "damage" (rather than Attack or Defense) it's only affecting that final output and not any of the calculations that go into it.
Thanks!

So damage is better but only in the instance it indicates.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Minataur

Oct 25, 2017
SNK acknowledging that the American Sports Team exists???

That's honestly the wildest possible twist this game could throw at me.

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
I was expected some new Lady units, after Stein's involvement in the Gintama crossover. However, I don't think anyone ever would have predicted this.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
Travis hinted at genderbend female characters in a recent stream, so where are they?

The straights absolutely must be stopped.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
I get it. Gatcha game sexualization is a thing that exists to sell product.

But this is one of the tackiest things I've ever seen. What the fuck am I actually looking at.
Bikini football is not that uncommon among fetish stuff. Let's be thankful they're not a loli.

Now give us some beefcakes for goodness' sake. Everyone do your part and write a lengthy, stern, yet polite, letter to netmarble and let them know the gays are watching.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Bikini football is not that uncommon among fetish stuff. Let's be thankful they're not a loli.

Now give us some beefcakes for goodness' sake. Everyone do your part and write a lengthy, stern, yet polite, letter to netmarble and let them know the gays are watching.
You're looking specifically for genderbent beefcakes or the already existing ones like Rugal?