• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Mesharey

Dec 7, 2017
Kuwait
FYI, they reset all the Relay Dungeons.

Question I can't find an answer to....
When you beat a Relay Dungeon, you get a best Record Reward in your mail box. Say you Max it out, and then Monday it resets and it's same one and if you have the option to Autoclear. I know you don't get any Best Record Reward, but you do you get anything more for actually playing the match and maxing it, rather than Autoclearing?
I don't think you miss anything, because it shows the rewards are 50 out of 50 if you cleared it before.

2 gifts from hikarutilmitt

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from hikarutilmitt hikarutilmitt!

This is a first-come first-serve giveaway. Any claimed prize will instantly be delivered.

hikarutilmitt said:
Got my email finally, so here are the spare codes!

These are our awesome prizes:

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018
This giveaway has unfortunately been cancelled.

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from Skoptsie Skoptsie!

This is a first-come first-serve giveaway. Any claimed prize will instantly be delivered.

Skoptsie said:
More iOS rubies up for grabs

3 gifts from nocturnedelight

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from nocturnedelight nocturnedelight!

nocturnedelight said:
Hope I'm doing this right.

• Android Android: 200 rubies

Oct 27, 2017

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
I got Katsura 5 times before hitting the selector when I wanted White yaksha Gin. Now my stash is emptied and I don't have any for the card selector. This banner is ruthless.

Oct 27, 2017
I'm also drained from all my rubies, was expecting to at least get one fes character and then use the ticket to get a different one (Yaksha Gin and Kamui was the combo I was hoping for).

Anyway, used the ticket to get Kamui and will now try to get his card and call it

Oct 26, 2017
The only one I really wanted was Kamui, since his skills and cores are pretty crazy. I had to get the pity ticket to get him, but I ended up getting everyone else except for FES Gintoki. I even pulled Katsura twice, which is handy.

I'll take it!

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
I return on Friday. I emptied my rubies fishing, unsuccessfully, for Mature before going on haitus. All I'll have to pull with are the rubies from the codes (and whatever is part of the returning bonus?). Gonna be hard to get the good here.

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
I'm about half way to pity on Gintama and I've got 2x FES Gintoki and all of the golds except normal Gintoki. Hell of a lot better than I was doing on WWE (2 FESs halfway versus 1 FES the entire way), we'll see if I can complete the set, kinda just want Kamui + card though so if I get him I'm switching to card banner

Hope I get something decent from the last of the free tickets tonight, only FES I've gotten from the 7 previous 10 pulls is Summer Night Mature

Last edited:

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I'm only missing Hijikata and Katsura out of all characters from the banner, and still have to do 4 10 rolls before the selector. I really hope one of them pops up in the next 40 rolls in order to complete the banner with the ticket. It's bizarre that I've gotten FES Gintoki and Kamui repeats but no Hijikata so far.

Minataur

Oct 25, 2017
I did six rolls of the fighter banner and got Kamui twice, FES Gintoki twice, and Kondou. Now I'm twelve rolls deep into the card banner and haven't even gotten a single 5* card, let alone any of the collab cards.

Sucks cuz I hear the new collab set makes Kamui even MORE terrifying, so between that and his/Gintoki's special cards there are five different cards I wanna get. Deciding what to use the selector on is gonna be so difficult...

3 gifts from Aronleon

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from Aronleon Aronleon!

Aronleon said:
Used the 3rd code thanks here are my codes I hope this is right, first time using the giftbot.

• iOS iOS: iOS 200 Rubies

Hentailover

Oct 25, 2017
Moscow
Screenshot_2020-07-26-09-03-06-227_com.netmarble.kofg.jpg

Screenshot_2020-07-26-09-02-51-202_com.netmarble.kofg.jpg

Oct 26, 2017
The only thing I got from the ten x10 pull tickets was a Nameless memory, which is good, cause I've been wanting to awaken my Nameless for quite a while. But, other than that, complete bubkis.

Aronleon

Apr 9, 2020
Free tickets got me a memory for O iori, another memory for Orochi, one for Idol May lee and one Lady Miss big not bad but the best part was getting Sylvie, Jhun Hoon and Nameless at last. So now its a matter of time to get him again to awaken him. Next for me is waiting till the last week to blow all my rubies on the colab on the faint hope to get Kamui and Fes Gentoki.

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
Free tickets got me a memory for O iori, another memory for Orochi, one for Idol May lee and one Lady Miss big not bad but the best part was getting Sylvie, Jhun Hoon and Nameless at last. So now its a matter of time to get him again to awaken him. Next for me is waiting till the last week to blow all my rubies on the colab on the faint hope to get Kamui and Fes Gentoki.
Why wait so long? Is there not the normal event quest where they'll give bonus %?

Mesharey

Dec 7, 2017
Kuwait
In case you need a memory only, it might be better to save the tickets because there'll be a memory (selector?) from the login campaign soon.

I got Mature fest from the 5th ticket, so saving the rest now and I'll use them once they add Leona or someone else.

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Does anyone know when the fighter selector ticket for the Gintama collab expires? I've gotten one but I'd really like to save it and only use it after getting one of the banner characters I'm missing. Is it just tied to the banner itself or is there a different date? I couldn't find any info.

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
Does anyone know when the fighter selector ticket for the Gintama collab expires? I've gotten one but I'd really like to save it and only use it after getting one of the banner characters I'm missing. Is it just tied to the banner itself or is there a different date? I couldn't find any info.
Collab end date + a week, so 24 days from now. You can view the expiration date by clicking on the image of the ticket.

Oct 27, 2017
Pulled all 10 x10 fighter pulls...didn't get any FES and got one new character. Meh.

after 14 x10 on the fighter collab, I have all but one of the characters. Since memories aren't that bad for Gold characters after the recent changes, I'll just concentrate on cards after I get the last character.

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Is there something that clearly defines when the enemies don't even get hit animations? Is it based on the attack value? Or the CP value? It clearly doesn't seem to be raw damage because sometimes I can still finish these enemies almost instantly...

Regarding pulls, I finally got Hijikata, followed by Katsura with the selector ticket, completing the Gintama crew. Now going to focus cards, although I've already used up most of the easier story stages which will make my progress slower.

For free pulls, I wasn't keeping track of what was coming from what (because I started playing recently), but I did get Lady Zero (Clone), Ash, Mukai, Adelheid and Nameless. I got Orochi too but it was from some other promotion, I think.

Last edited:

hikarutilmitt

Dec 16, 2017
Is there something that clearly defines when the enemies don't even get hit animations anymore? Is it based on the attack value? Or the CP value? It clearly doesn't seem to be raw damage because sometimes I can still finish these enemies almost instantly...

Regarding pulls, I finally got Hijikata, followed by Katsura with the selector ticket, completing the Gintama crew. Now going to focus cards, although I've already used up most of the easier story stages which will make my progress slower.

Regarding free rolls, I wasn't keeping track of what was coming from what (because I started playing recently), but I did get Lady Zero (Clone), Ash, Mukai, Adelheid and Nameless. I got Orochi too but it was from some other promotion, I think.
Pretty sure not and the game just has weird bugs or there are more syncs with the servers than it seems. I've had it do an emergency dodge when its meter was still building and it was in mid-air. It's crazy and stupid. I've also been cheated our of EX supers I don't know how many times by the AI just dodging in the middle of the thing.

Misuta

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
Germany
I used all my x10 tickets and got these fighters and dupes of Baseball Vanessa, Bao, Mai 95 and Lady Yashiro.
zlxmq3m.jpg

Aronleon

Apr 9, 2020
Why wait so long? Is there not the normal event quest where they'll give bonus %?
I was hoarding rubies to dump into the banner but I was weak and used all 11k I had on it, good news is I have everyone except Whitne Gintoki and Shinsuke, at this point i wont have enough to go for the cards but thats ok with me.

Bought a single ticket from the guild shop, and got Adelheid, I've been really lucky this week. How is he?
He is a fun character to use, he is what some people consider as "fair" has all the tools to need to win plus a 30% chance core to remove hyper armor and other biffs, but doesn't have some absolute op thing like lets say Lady Zero invulnerability after hit or Idol Kula freeze bomb plus hp recovery on block. It might take some effort to win but that is fun sometimes. Also I feel he has more animations than usual.

Strelok

Oct 29, 2017
Karnaca, Serkonos
I was hoarding rubies to dump into the banner but I was weak and used all 11k I had on it, good news is I have everyone except Whitne Gintoki and Shinsuke, at this point i wont have enough to go for the cards but thats ok with me.

He is a fun character to use, he is what some people consider as "fair" has all the tools to need to win plus a 30% chance core to remove hyper armor and other biffs, but doesn't have some absolute op thing like lets say Lady Zero invulnerability after hit or Idol Kula freeze bomb plus hp recovery on block. It might take some effort to win but that is fun sometimes. Also I feel he has more animations than usual.
Cool, I'll use him if I get his card.

Mesharey

Dec 7, 2017
Kuwait
Yeah, I like that idea, easier to get the new fighters.

I'm missing a soecial card for one of the collab characters, I noticed a package to get 2 special cards for $20, but I only want one, did a full cards run and didn't get 2 specials, I don't know if I should buy it or collect more rubies to summon, I prefer to summon the characters but I'm missing 2 fests and the regular Gintoki from the old collab.

Oct 26, 2017
With Saiki being added, now every new fighter gets their own spot in the Pick-Up at a fixed 1% drop rate, whereas everyone else still has their same drop rates.

That's nice, at least. I don't know how long that special Rate Up will last(I'd say two weeks minimum), but that makes trying to pull for new characters more appealing, and it also must be why they're saving XII Leona for later; Netmarble's giving the players a chance to save up rubies.

Strelok

Oct 29, 2017
Karnaca, Serkonos
A Kamui just destroyed my whole team using only one move each time, Taker survived the hit, but there was some kind of effect, idk burn or something, I just wanted to avoid the collab, but these guys are gonna be a pain.

Aronleon

Apr 9, 2020
Kamui has a 300% burn on crit, BUT on top of that if you combine him with the gintama card set this goes almost to a 600%-700% burn crit that will kill most people in 1 hit. Plus on PVP his skill 3 is will always break Hyper armor and super armor.

Last edited:

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
Can someone confirm for me that it says 15 days for my last login? My counting should be accurate that today I start again.