• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
You can auto the last difficulty level?

What leader skill are you using?
Kinda. I use Iori's leadership and let him take out the first wave, then switch to Kula for the rest. I just ran it and won, but Kula died when they had ~3 bars left, which Iori took out. It also depends on who she faces first, because Clark can chain grab her to death on Auto.

Playing manually it's a steamroll generally.

Hentailover

Oct 25, 2017
Moscow
So Iw as certain I am all but done with all KOF characters i care about, with only Vanessa coming in teh future...

But somehow I entirely missed the existence of KoF XI and one off peoples from there? I kinda want some of em in thss game

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
Kinda. I use Iori's leadership and let him take out the first wave, then switch to Kula for the rest. I just ran it and won, but Kula died when they had ~3 bars left, which Iori took out. It also depends on who she faces first, because Clark can chain grab her to death on Auto.

Playing manually it's a steamroll generally.
Okay, thanks.

I really want to auto the last difficulty so I can get Clark ASAP.

ccbfan

Oct 25, 2017
Damn I can't beat the last mission of the Vice quest (complete an advent dungeon with 3 reds) since the advent dungeon is blue and none of my reds are strong enough and they're all grapplers/stunners which mean they're useless since they can't grapple or stun.

Does the next color missions pop up or do I need to finished the red one first? Sucks to be stuck in this for 2 weeks.

Hamster0

Dec 4, 2018
Damn I can't beat the last mission of the Vice quest (complete an advent dungeon with 3 reds) since the advent dungeon is blue and none of my reds are strong enough and they're all grapplers/stunners which mean they're useless since they can't grapple or stun.

Does the next color missions pop up or do I need to finished the red one first? Sucks to be stuck in this for 2 weeks.

You need to finish the previous before the next pops up

Baha

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

It still counts a loss. So lose 2 times :)

Mesharey

Dec 7, 2017
Kuwait
I managed to do it with Mai 95 lvl 86 I think, Vice lvl 80 I think and Envy Mary lvl 75 I think, was hard.

The daily epic quests that increase the defense, increases the defense in the same chapter or all the chapters?

Primus

Oct 25, 2017

If you've completed the mission once and can use Skip Tickets to redo it, do it. You'll get completion credit even if the team is three Level 1s. I've been doing that to burn through the Soul Festival quests without needing to level up scrubs.

auicc

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I managed to do it with Mai 95 lvl 86 I think, Vice lvl 80 I think and Envy Mary lvl 75 I think, was hard.

The daily epic quests that increase the defense, increases the defense in the same chapter or all the chapters?
It should be for all chapters. Since the CP requirements start to get really crazy the further you go, the only way to beat those is higher level buffs. There is a chapter specific buff that I think is for the bosses.

ccbfan

Oct 25, 2017
It still counts a loss. So lose 2 times :)

Tried, this one you need to clear.

If you've completed the mission once and can use Skip Tickets to redo it, do it. You'll get completion credit even if the team is three Level 1s. I've been doing that to burn through the Soul Festival quests without needing to level up scrubs.

Sadly Advent dungeons don't use skip tickets.

Geez that sounds crazy for the lowest level of a dungeon.

Baha

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Tried, this one you need to clear.

Sadly Advent dungeons don't use skip tickets.

Geez that sounds crazy for the lowest level of a dungeon.

I got it this morning after failing last night, I dunno if restarting the game did anything but it counted my first loss and then my 2nd one this morning and now I have day 2 cleared.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Geese get :) Doing nice on both Sentai characters as well, just trying to get the Sentai card as well (no luck yet)

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
I think it took me about 500 AP to get both Ralf and Clark's sentai option cards
Ah ok, I'll put more time into it over the coming days, focusing first and foremost getting the characters themselves. Getting real close to getting Greed Rugal as well. I have 6K worth of gems that I have no idea what to do with. Only thing that tempts me is Omega Rugal at the moment...

hikarutilmitt

Dec 16, 2017
Somehow my 98 Yuri ended up with the highest level so far despite pouring most of my resources into HKula and Kasumi. But because I've not been upgrading her with cores her stats and skills are a lot weaker even when at elemental advantage, compared to the other 2. I am rectifying this with all of this leftover AP I've got.

Holding out on summoning anymore until a new banner with the ones I want, though.

Oct 27, 2017
So it seems the only way I can painlessly do the Ralph and Clark event is to pretty much juggle combo them until they are dead. Otherwise I use my finisher to prevent them using their finisher, using the finisher when they are both on screen seems to give you a pretty big window of free attacks. But damn are they tanky. It just takes so damn long.
I just posted right above you a consistent glitch to beat Ralph and Clark.

I'm using Kyo 98 at Level 80 with not even all the cores unlocked that I could, with Shermie as my lead and H. Kula. Frankly, I don't think it matters who else you bring outside of Kyo 98. As soon as the boss fight starts, switch to Semi-Auto mode and as soon as you get combo'd switch characters for the interrupt. After a couple of that, you'll eventually find yourself in a regular hit combo loop that each ending hit knocks them down, they get up and it starts all over. I've noticed with H. Kula she occasionally just stands there and the loop stops but Kyo 98 never stops. It takes about 3 minutes.

Snormy

I'll think about it
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
I just posted right above you a consistent glitch to beat Ralph and Clark.

I'm using Kyo 98 at Level 80 with not even all the cores unlocked that I could, with Shermie as my lead and H. Kula. Frankly, I don't think it matters who else you bring outside of Kyo 98. As soon as the boss fight starts, switch to Semi-Auto mode and as soon as you get combo'd switch characters for the interrupt. After a couple of that, you'll eventually find yourself in a regular hit combo loop that each ending hit knocks them down, they get up and it starts all over. I've noticed with H. Kula she occasionally just stands there and the loop stops but Kyo 98 never stops. It takes about 3 minutes.

Thanks. I'll give it a try but my Shermie is very weak at the moment and I don't have Kula. Regarding the strategy itself it sounds a bit like my own experience where I just juggle the boss endlessly. I use King and just hold the attack button. I can use skills to speed it up but somewhere in there once super armor is broken it seems it stays down for quite some time after knockdown meaning constant combos work even if the juggle us broken.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I really need to decide on which FES character to pity/save for, considering the cost needed.

Orochi is a great character, but his leader skill only applies to Orochi characters so I won't be able to use my favorites with him, like Halloween Kula, Mai, etc.

Mukai looks to be a God and near broken especially for O.Iori teams, but his leader skill only benefits blue elements. Definitely more of a sub than a leader.

(Pretty) Chang is another solid character and her leader skill benefits female fighters and not a specific type, so I can use a wide-rage of elements/types with her without worry. That being said you can't really use males with her either, at least as a leader, so...

I don't particularly care for PVP (except what's needed for the dailies) and I play for fun, so I'm kind of leaning towards (Pretty) Chang right now. I want to be able to use the "waifu" characters I pull, and she seems to be the easiest way for me to do that.

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
Out of the bosses I would have went for Omega Rugal but he's way too soon. As far as what I have my eye out for for the FES units I definitely want Orochi, Kyo and Terry. I think that's about a years worth of rubies so I'll have to leave at that haha

If I'm not mistaken Haohmaru (Samsho) has a 55% attack buff to anyone as a leader skill.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
I can auto battle Lunatic SentaiRangers now~ 😎

Still have to watch it to make sure they don't get in trouble, but it's nice to get all the extra souls. I want Clark ASAP.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
Anyone having trouble linking their Game Center account with this game? I linked an email address too just in case, but every time I try to link Game Center I get an error message.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
I don't really have time for this game. The daily grind is too much and I already play a mega grindy game. The only progression at this point for me is time gated.

I'll pass on leadership today. Have fun!

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
As the Kyo stan that I am I cant help but save up for NESTS Kyo.

Ash and Sylvie are others I wanna save for. Would like to have Shun'ei as well when he eventually gets in.

Ultimadrago

Oct 25, 2017
I almost feel bad skipping on these event exclusive characters like Festival Athena, Sentai, etc. My hands are just too full with the couple of Halloween characters I'm working on now. The bit you have to do adds up quick.

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks. I'll give it a try but my Shermie is very weak at the moment and I don't have Kula. Regarding the strategy itself it sounds a bit like my own experience where I just juggle the boss endlessly. I use King and just hold the attack button. I can use skills to speed it up but somewhere in there once super armor is broken it seems it stays down for quite some time after knockdown meaning constant combos work even if the juggle us broken.
It's actually real chill. I'm letting it semi-auto as I type this right now actually. Kyo 98 ends up doing a 5 hit combo that the last hit knocks them down. They get up and Kyo 98 runs over and does it all over it again. The easiest way to trigger the loop is to have him tag in that knocks them down. I'm only mentioning Shermie and H.Kula incase the glitch is more specific than just Kyo 98 doing it but I doubt it. You can run Kyo with other 'Shermie Handsome' guys to get an extra attack buff to make it just a little quicker.

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
Same thing happens with me and using Kula as well. Her auto-combo end attack is pretty strong and I wipe them out quickly. I save the super for when they are posing and use her skills during juggles / when they are stunned. Otherwise it's a bunch of auto-attacking.

Oct 27, 2017
When the loop I'm describing goes without an issue, there is no air juggling and they don't do their super. I guess I could figure out how to take a video to show y'all what I mean. It's a definite glitch exploit.

I just tried it again with Mai 95, King 94 and Vice 98 for the Red Team challenge. Used King as my main in place of Kyo 98. Worked mostly without a hitch but occasionally she wouldn't start the loop fast enough which would "wake" them up and I'd have to use my super or switch characters until I could get the loop going again. It took almost 6 minutes to beat them on Hard.

Last edited:

ccbfan

Oct 25, 2017
The guild buff just pushed my Vice enough to be able to complete the advent dungeon on hard (easiest Ralf and Clark fight) and complete the last red mission.

Her moves started working as intended and made the fight super easy. Pretty crazy how strict this games is with CP walls. Below a certain amount and none of your moves stun or juggle and you can basically only play run away with fireballs.

SDBurton

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
There's a number of characters that I would like to roll for, but my priority at this time is getting Vanessa, (Queen of Hearts) Vanessa, Swimsuit Angel, and (Pretty) Billy.

Though my plans will go to hell if Ash arrives before all of them. lol

Really happy with the team I have right now (H. Angel, H. Kula, and Shermie '97) so fortunately for me, I'll have the willpower to ignore most banners.

Ultimadrago

Oct 25, 2017
What I love about this Souls event is that you can just Skip all the content with different colored teams. Free souls. Yes pls

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
When the loop I'm describing goes without an issue, there is no air juggling and they don't do their super. I guess I could figure out how to take a video to show y'all what I mean. It's a definite glitch exploit.
I'm pretty sure I know what you mean. Basically how it goes with Kula is that I knock them down with the hard final hit of her auto attack and she keeps on attacking while they are down so that when they get back up she's basically at the end of her string and just blasts them in the face with it again on loop ad naseum. That is only really interrupted when they both appear to pose, which is when I'll hit my super to stun them, unload my specials while they are stunned and go back to the auto loop.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah basically. It takes just about no skill. I noticed something odd by random and noticed I could replicate it consistently with Semi-Auto. I post it for those that have low levels or are trying to complete the Vice challenge. I just wrapped mine up this morning with the Red team and am just about done with unlocking Mature. If I didn't already complete my soul quests I would have her.

edit: mixing up Mature and Vice

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017
Finally completed the Red Festival quests, now I can start on the Green Festival quests and get 96 Mature.

Interestingly, the final day of the Green Festival has a quest where you get Mature to level 85, instead of just level 80. That's going to require grinding the Soul Quests, or salvaging unwanted souls for soul dust. You'd need 150 extra 96 Mature souls to get her to level 85.

JangleLuke

Oct 4, 2018
Oh lord I miss-clicked and donated the max amount of gold to my guild, that shouldn't bite me in the ass, right?...

On other topics, should I use now all my 130+ Roulette tickets while the Launch Event is still going or wait for a possibly better future Roulette?
(if that's even a thing)

draconuszero

Oct 28, 2017
I don't really have time for this game. The daily grind is too much and I already play a mega grindy game. The only progression at this point for me is time gated.

I'll pass on leadership today. Have fun!

Cough. Anyways if anyone wanted to be the designated guild buffer, feel free to reply and I'll pass leadership to you lol.

Last edited:

Brunire

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Finally completed the Red Festival quests, now I can start on the Green Festival quests and get 96 Mature.

Interestingly, the final day of the Green Festival has a quest where you get Mature to level 85, instead of just level 80. That's going to require grinding the Soul Quests, or salvaging unwanted souls for soul dust. You'd need 150 extra 96 Mature souls to get her to level 85.
Day 5 had a typo that said limit break Mature 15 times but it was actually 12 (the little ribbon on the main screen showed as 12 and it unlocked after 12.) Hopefully the level 85 thing is actually 80.

Snormy

I'll think about it
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
I got purple Billy and I already have his skill card. Anyone use him? Is he any good? Messed around in low level stages and his attacks feel a little unsafe.