• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
RIP every ruby in the game

evnPOqg.jpg

LqFTVCG.jpg

Oct 27, 2017
Using a defense team lead by Shermie on Ralph/Clark (for a challenge) and she is a beast on the low level.

Also, a couple a tips I haven't heard anyone mention:

- Meta Stat Boost - If your Codex is blinking, go there, go to wherever it's blinking, then check rewards. You get Stat Boosts for new character, lvl 30/60/90 characters, every 50 Affinity Points, and something to do with Battle Cards which I haven't figured out.
- Gold Farm - Occasional Holiday Set Bonus stacks. I have two full set.

Last edited:

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
The codex stuff may have not been mentioned here, but Gold Farming teams using +% links and the Occasional Holiday Set cards have been mentioned multiple times. Regardless, always good info to remind peeps about!

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Really love the Ralph/Clark Sentai characters. Got 20 tickets for them so far, should be able to unlock them as long as I dont forget to do the daily challenges. Also should have Geese early this week with any luck.

Oct 27, 2017
The codex stuff may have not been mentioned here, but Gold Farming teams using +% links and the Occasional Holiday Set cards have been mentioned multiple times. Regardless, always good info to remind peeps about!
right, i may have linked the reddit post first here actually, i'm just pointing out that the set cards stack since i wasn't entirely sure and some may overlook that.

Hamster0

Dec 4, 2018
Ralph and Clark seem like a fun fight, I am surprisingly able to auto fight with the purple Kyo that was given, but he cant seem to break the super armor before their special move

Baha

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
what's the best way to use items to level up cards?

Pay attention to the level up and the skill enhance percentage. There are cards that do one or the other and some that do both. I stick to the misc category when leveling cards, I prefer to level up and evolve before starting to enhance the skill lvl. You can still enhance a card's skill after it's level/star has been maxed.

Master Milk

Oct 25, 2017
Pay attention to the level up and the skill enhance percentage. There are cards that do one or the other and some that do both. I stick to the misc category when leveling cards, I prefer to level up and evolve before starting to enhance the skill lvl. You can still enhance a card's skill after it's level/star has been maxed.

what's the skill enhance? never even noticed it before

Baha

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
what's the skill enhance? never even noticed it before

Battle cards that are 4-5 stars have 1-2 skills that can be leveled up. Simply leveling your fighter and getting cores isn't going to be enough when you hit some of the later Hard and Expert levels. So leveling these battle cards will not only level up their stats but level up their skills. The way these skills get leveled up is through enhancements, you will notice the enhancement % on the lower right of the batte card level up screen. You want this % to be as close to if not 100% for the guaranteed skill lvl up. Some cards in your possession for card leveling exist only to raise that % so you want to pay attention to how much % you have with your 6 cards so you're not wasting them on a low % chance.

Master Milk

Oct 25, 2017
Battle cards that are 4-5 stars have 1-2 skills that can be leveled up. Simply leveling your fighter and getting cores isn't going to be enough when you hit some of the later Hard and Expert levels. So leveling these battle cards will not only level up their stats but level up their skills. The way these skills get leveled up is through enhancements, you will notice the enhancement % on the lower right of the batte card level up screen. You want this % to be as close to if not 100% for the guaranteed skill lvl up. Some cards in your possession for card leveling exist only to raise that % so you want to pay attention to how much % you have with your 6 cards so you're not wasting them on a low % chance.

aha, i see, thanks for the explanation

Baha

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
What's the best affinity items to use on O. Leona? I see that she doesn't have a favorite so I'm not sure which items give the most affinity on a flat rate.

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
Okay, thanks.

Not sure I want to invest that much in him. I can auto the first two difficulties with O. Iori and Halloween Kula, but they can't quite handle the last one. I need to get more souls for both so I can level them up more.
I use the same combination and Kula absolutely destroys all 3 difficulties. I currently have her lvl 73 w/ all cores available and fully capsuled.

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
What's the best affinity items to use on O. Leona? I see that she doesn't have a favorite so I'm not sure which items give the most affinity on a flat rate.
Her, Iori and a few others (Original Zero is one) that have no favorite food take FOREVER to level up affinity, because anything you give them only gives them 10 affinity XP (vs 110 that anyone else can get from their favorite).

Edit: Sorry for the DP. Meant to do these as 1, not 2.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
This new event is bugged. Ralf and Clark can not come back if you interrupt them from doing their poses before their super. It sucks.

Also they just flat out ignore your attacks at times. It sucks.

Oct 26, 2017
I believe a lot of those characters are unreleased as well. Characters like 95 Omega Rugal, 98 Yamazaki, that other Pretty Chang--they're all unreleased at this time.

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
Just got my best time attack score of 1:36 and now I'm seeing times under 1 minute wtf

Remember to do Time Attack: Master. At minimum it's 125 rubies

SDBurton

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
They're missing Wonderland Vanessa from the list I think, or I'm just blind. Also, looks like there's a XII/XIII version of Mature in that list which makes me super happy, as well as a fancy dress/swimsuit version of Vice (last one in her row)?

Just got my best time attack score of 1:36 and now I'm seeing times under 1 minute wtf

Remember to do Time Attack: Master. At minimum it's 125 rubies

Time Attack Master gatekeeping AS type characters from participating is such bullshit. lol

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017
They're missing Wonderland Vanessa from the list I think, or I'm just blind. Also, looks like there's a XII/XIII version of Mature in that list which makes me super happy, as well as a fancy dress/swimsuit version of Vice (last one in her row)?

That's New Year's Vice, she's in a fancy/sexy kimono. She'll be releasing alongside New Year's Andy, Geese and Mai. Hopefully we'll get them in a couple months.

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
There is more Epic Quests (we can see it there locked on our version), but, afaik, there have been no more chapters added past 98. From what I can tell the story flow goes 94-98 -> Epic Quest ep 0 (Mary, Rugal, Chizuru, Goenitz) and Epic Quest ep 1 (False Trial Saisyu, Fake Conspiracy Yashiro, False Advent Orochi, Chris?).

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
Whoever is the leader of your current team, is who is shared as your friend unit. It's the person shown when you are on the main menu or looking at your profile. They really need to implement a system where we can set our shared unit up separate from our current leader.

Snormy

I'll think about it
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
Whoever is the leader of your current team, is who is shared as your friend unit. It's the person shown when you are on the main menu or looking at your profile.
Is there a way to lock it. Sometimes I need my low level Shermie lead buff.

In any case. I put my King up, she should have fairly high bonus.

I have a few open friend slots too.
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.
YqRY5C2.png

Last edited:

Xevren

Oct 25, 2017
Don't think you can add people just based on name, you can find your friend code on your profile.

Ultimadrago

Oct 25, 2017
Not sure how much of this is new / unknown, but I see Gato, a Moon Rabbit Pretty Chang and Shion at the very least.
bkZPIKN.png

BLESS. I saw an image of the rabbit Pretty Chang before, but thought it was just a flavor splash image for some event or something. Her as an actual unit would be great. Though I'm rather annoyed that you can't swap character skins. It makes the choice of getting some characters' alternates obsolete from a gameplay perspective.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
Huh. I seem to be able to consistently beat Ralph/Clark not by auto-ing with occasional moves or manual, but semi-auto. If I get combo'd I switch my character for the interrupt and then hit them a bit till they get knocked out, then i let the semi-auto do it's thing. from x18 down to zero, ready to pop my super if something goes wrong. First noticed it with Purple Kyo, which everyone has.

Snormy

I'll think about it
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
So it seems the only way I can painlessly do the Ralph and Clark event is to pretty much juggle combo them until they are dead. Otherwise I use my finisher to prevent them using their finisher, using the finisher when they are both on screen seems to give you a pretty big window of free attacks. But damn are they tanky. It just takes so damn long.

How did you increase the score bonus of your fighters?

You can click on the magnifying glass where it says Bonus Applied to the right of the strikers. There it explains which characters give how much and it also explains how much increase each fighter gets.

King 94, Kyo 95 and K' start at 20% each with +3% per 5 levels of limit break. My King has the Baseball Yuri battle card equipped for bonus points. The card gives 5 but evolving it boosts it up to 10% I think which brings her to 39% as you see there.. Ideally I could push Kyo and my strikers a bit more but I really don't use those strikers and I'm low on Souls for Kyo, nor do I have a K' of my own.