• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 26, 2017
is there any value to using 3 and 4 stars? they don't seem to be able to compare to 5 stars at all

They'll help you out when you first start and begin with the early story missions. Eventually, the 5 stars will be better as they have a higher stat ceiling and better leader skills. Otherwise, there are some missions in the Epic Quest which require you to use characters with a lower cost, and 3 and 4 stars will fit that bill.

Personally, they're useful if you ever need to quickly finish any "unlock X cores" or "level up affinity X times" quests you may encounter.

Phoenixazure

Oct 27, 2017
So this happened

image0.png

If you don't see what's wrong, I already have O. Iori at lvl 90. Why won't this game give me Leona...

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
So this happened

image0.png

If you don't see what's wrong, I already have O. Iori at lvl 90. Why won't this game give me Leona...
Just wait a few months (maybe first part of 2019, depending on how fast our game is updated) until we get the World Drop update. You can easily craft a FES Ticket to exchange for her then.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Something in the KR/JP version. You can farm materials from various stages to craft items, one of them being a FES Ticket (for both a character as well as their special card). Apparently it only takes a few days for both, so it's not extensive. Not all of the characters are included, it's just Omega Leona, Rugal, Krizalid and the Orochi Trio, so no Iori/Mukai/Orochi/etc. Still, great for people who want the aforementioned few!

Last edited:

cubotauro

Aug 28, 2019
Something in the KR/JP version. You can farm materials from various stages to craft items, one of them being a FES Ticket (for both a character as well as their special card). Apparently it only takes a few days for both, so it's not extensive. Not all of the characters are included, it's just Omega Leona, Rugal, Krizalid and the Orochi Trio, so no Iori/Mukai/Orochi/etc. Still, great for people who want the aforementioned few!

BTW, this Limit Break Terry 12 times, why won't it complete? I have him at Level 72 now (Limit Broken 12 times, even consumed a Gold Soul for it) and the missions is still at 0/1. Please tell me I didn't need to do it one-step at a time, otherwise I'm screwed. It's costing me 20 shards now for each LB...
try opening the rewards and then exit that window, or maybe logging off and on again. I remember it took a little time for the objective to get cleared, it's weird.

Hamster0

Dec 4, 2018
ugh, i messed up, I had a ton of stamina saved up in the item box from roulette, and instinctive hit the collect all button.
Now I have over 1500 stamina

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
try opening the rewards and then exit that window, or maybe logging off and on again. I remember it took a little time for the objective to get cleared, it's weird.
Thanks, I edited out my post since I discovered the issue. I just had to run a quest and complete it for the achievement to activate, haha.

Deleted member 35077

Self-requested ban
Banned
Dec 1, 2017
Basically 6 days of extra "quests" surrounding a particular fighter. First one was Yellow ('96 Terry, yellow Attacker), second one was Red ('98 Vice, red Defender), third one is Green ('96 Mature, green Defender). You get the fighter for completing the first day's activities, and through the remaining 5 days you'll end up building the fighter up to 6* Lvl 80 with at least an 8 Affinity Level and 15 Core unlocks.

The activities do require some higher-level stuff, like clearing Hard-level storyline quests, and some Hard and Expert-level powerup dungeons.
Okay, and thank you. I'm still doing Kyo's quests so that is why the I didn't knew about the color festivals, his is named welcomed festival.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
I'm a bit confused about how you activate the bonuses for Main Fighter links.

For example, both Mai 95 and Andy 95 have a relation called "Couple", but when I put them both in my party as Main Fighters, and then check the Applied Effects tab, nothing is there.

I feel silly because I'm probably missing something simple.

Snormy

I'll think about it
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
I'm a bit confused about how you activate the bonuses for Main Fighter links.

For example, both Mai 95 and Andy 95 have a relation called "Couple", but when I put them both in my party as Main Fighters, and then check the Applied Effects tab, nothing is there.

I feel silly because I'm probably missing something simple.

I think you need all three fighters for main fighters bonuses but if you set a duo as a striker it should work. From what I've managed the Main Fighters bonuses need all team members to share the traits. So I some of the teams I managed are Women, Protagonists and Shermie Approved Handsome and Genius.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
I think you need all three fighters for main fighters bonuses but if you applya duo set as a striker it should work. From what I've managed the Main Fighters bonuses need all team members to share the traits. So I some of the teams I managed are Women, Protagonists and Shermie Approved Handsome and Genius.
I don't mean the general team bonuses like male, female, orochi, etc, I mean the character specific ones.

If you go to a fighter's profile page and click on the Relations tab, you'll see a list of all their Main and Striker bonuses. Striker bonuses are straight forward and show up in the Applied Bonuses tab of your party, but I don't see the Main fighter links anywhere.

I tried it with a three person team too, Mai, Kasumi and Yuri who all have the Women's Team Bonus, (different from the female bonus) and I couldn't see it anywhere.

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
Hours Left The Relations / Link Fighter List has to do with Strikers, not actual teammates. When you are looking at the list, the Main Fighters tab shows all of the strikers who will buff the character you are viewing when said character is one of the 3 Main Fighters on the team. Meanwhile, the Striker tab shows the reverse; all of the characters that get a buff when the character you are viewing is set as a Striker for them.

Some more Tekken collab info got leaked:
t3erib6ndqx31.jpg

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
Hours Left The Relations / Link Fighter List has to do with Strikers, not actual teammates. When you are looking at the list, the Main Fighters tab shows all of the strikers who will buff the character you are viewing when said character is one of the 3 Main Fighters on the team. Meanwhile, the Striker tab shows the reverse; all of the characters that get a buff when the character you are viewing is set as a Striker for them.

t3erib6ndqx31.jpg
Ah, okay. That makes sense.

Thanks.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
How Im supposed to optinize my time in this game? A friend who is a fan of mobage games told me that lots of people dont really know how to play this games, because they not optimize well their currencies/time

Sephiroth

Oct 26, 2017
Dailies to get rubies/AP, view ads for free rubies/AP, buy elixirs with league/arena coins, check into guild and do easy guild missions, Soul Event x3, Expert Gold Farm x3, auto clear Trials tower, summon free fighter/battle card, do 3x Arena and League matches.

Those are what I do on a daily basis. Takes about 5 - 10 minutes total not counting Arena/League matches.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017

t3erib6ndqx31.jpg
they got best jin with hood on.

Baha

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Anybody get an ultimate skill card from that street battle card power up event? The expert level lists those skill cards as drops but the drop rate % must be very low.

auicc

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Anybody get an ultimate skill card from that street battle card power up event? The expert level lists those skill cards as drops but the drop rate % must be very low.

I got one for a character I dont use when I was farming for the exp battle cards. Auto-battle helps there.

Deleted member 35077

Self-requested ban
Banned
Dec 1, 2017
Welp, wasted my big haul trying to get Goenitz and in the end I got no five stars. I get the feeling my FGO bad luck is transferring over to here were I hit a jackpot in the single tickets while failing massively in ten rolls. On the bright side, I was able to level up my Andy to solo Mr. Big in the event.

The Azn One

Banned
Dec 5, 2017
Does anyone know whats the deal with item boost drop in some of the events. The B > Y > R > Rainbow tag. Tried searching to no avail.

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019

t3erib6ndqx31.jpg
No Lili is surprising.

I'm guessing one of the Jins and one of the Xiaoyus are farmable.

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
Not sure how much of this is new / unknown, but I see Gato, a Moon Rabbit Pretty Chang and Shion at the very least.
bkZPIKN.png

Baha

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Finally pulled O. Leona. I seem to have better luck when I do a 10 pull over a single everytime.

Goda

Oct 26, 2017
Toronto
Ranger clark/ralf fight is way more difficult then the last two events. You have to interrupt their special attack or you'll take an large amount of damage. Fight is fun though.

Xevren

Oct 25, 2017
Ranger clark/ralf fight is way more difficult then the last two events. You have to interrupt their special attack or you'll take an large amount of damage. Fight is fun though.

I just save a super for when they start doing their silly poses before their super and that breaks it pretty easy.

N_Cryo

Avenger
Nov 6, 2017
west coast
King score attack finish and got venom shot. Now to complete these other missions.

Also has anyone ever gotten "here comes a new challenger" when doing the story missions? Had it happen once when kensou showed up unexpectedly.

Snormy

I'll think about it
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
On my last Step Up pull to get King I actually pull her. Should I use my free ticket for King Souls or Maxima? 🤔 Should I use the skill for another King card or the maxima card?

My triple King team is forming up nicely 😼