• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SDBurton

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pretty happy with my team now with H. Angel, H. Kula, and Shermie '97/H. Shermie. Got their battle cards too so I think I'm just gonna hoard my gems until Vanessa comes around.

SecretCharacter

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Colorado Springs, CO
Some of you guys are getting great luck on these pulls. I've gone hard on the Orochi banner and haven't gotten either one, let alone many ultra rare fighters as is.
Also, haven't gotten a single gatcha ultra rare battle card yet. :/

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
Goenitz is pissing me off. Doing 96 Hard and I keep getting him almost dead then he gets off one attack and I instantly lose the less than 15 hits mission.
FI-NA-FREAKIN-LLY!
Screenshot_20191102-120709.png

I spent a good 90 min or more frustrated beyond belief before I got that perfect run.

Ultimadrago

Oct 25, 2017
Man, I've been using Halloween Kula, 97 Shermie and Yuri.

I really feel I need an OP character to have more confidence going forward, but I've been punished by trying to roll for them too much. So I'm going all in on my #1 (Kula) and will work my way down until the next character I really want to pull. Thankfully, aside for PvP, this game does allow you to invest a lot into character CP directly. Big time investment though, especially with the Souls time gating.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
Got it!

y6fotFD.png

Took a total of 72 summons or 4320 rubies. Definitely worth a shot within reason if you rerolled for Iori and have a stockpile. I think I overdid it a bit but having gone less than half of the pity bar (which is 150 summons) I made out pretty damn good. I feel like I can max him out eventually using the daily soul quests. Gonna take a while but I just gotta do those dailies and I'm good. Like I said before I got Leona's too if I ever manage to get her she has that ultimate waiting. Rerolling was kind of the easier part, this was the real hell since I was more or less locked in to this account now lol

Worth mentioning, if you're interested in summoning battle cards with rubies you're better off just doing single summons. Unlike the character banners there's no discount for doing a 10 summon.

Phew! Unfortunately, no currency for waifus now.
Wait. That card is good? I guess because it is gold. I have two of them. But no orochi iori. Hmmm I was gonna save until next banner, but I didn't even realize that was a hard card to get :/

Tbh, I'm not a fan of his design so I don't care for him, but he is apparently a little bit strong. Just a tiny bit.

Oct 26, 2017
Is she worth the grind or something? Or do you just like the character that much? I took one look at that grind and noped right the fuck out of there.

Getting a character's super card without spending money/rubies on it is a good incentive, particularly if you have the character in question. I got 97 King through the Step Up, so I'd like to get her super just to make her complete.

The grind is pretty daunting, but it's very doable. I'm a little over half way to obtaining the super card, and that was after two-three days of grinding that final mission in the event. Two-three days, and there's around 30 days left in the event. I'll probably be able to get it done by the end of next week.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Got it!

y6fotFD.png

Took a total of 72 summons or 4320 rubies. Definitely worth a shot within reason if you rerolled for Iori and have a stockpile. I think I overdid it a bit but having gone less than half of the pity bar (which is 150 summons) I made out pretty damn good. I feel like I can max him out eventually using the daily soul quests. Gonna take a while but I just gotta do those dailies and I'm good. Like I said before I got Leona's too if I ever manage to get her she has that ultimate waiting. Rerolling was kind of the easier part, this was the real hell since I was more or less locked in to this account now lol

Worth mentioning, if you're interested in summoning battle cards with rubies you're better off just doing single summons. Unlike the character banners there's no discount for doing a 10 summon.

Phew! Unfortunately, no currency for waifus now.
Congrats, you did it!

I'm tempted to try for it too, though I'm not sure how much I'll make of it since it uses a full super bar and I'd rather use Iori's Super Move at 3 bars (to reset his ability CD's). Then there's the Halloween characters I'd love to try for too, but knowing I can just use their normal Super cards on them makes me hesitant. I want to try saving up as much as I can to possibly pity Mukai (or Orochi), or another waifu unit, and I'm not sure how generous this game will be once the story content is finished.

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
Wait. That card is good? I guess because it is gold. I have two of them. But no orochi iori. Hmmm I was gonna save until next banner, but I didn't even realize that was a hard card to get :/

Tbh, I'm not a fan of his design so I don't care for him, but he is apparently a little bit strong. Just a tiny bit.

He's pretty OP already and his normal finisher hits like a bus. When you fully upgrade the card it does close to 2 times the damage of that.

Just hang onto it by now and give it a like (which is the lock feature, top right). Maybe you'll get some use out of it eventually.

Congrats, you did it!

I'm tempted to try for it too, though I'm not sure how much I'll make of it since it uses a full super bar and I'd rather use Iori's Super Move at 3 bars (to reset his ability CD's). Then there's the Halloween characters I'd love to try for too, but knowing I can just use their normal Super cards on them makes me hesitant. I want to try saving up as much as I can to possibly pity Mukai (or Orochi), or another waifu unit, and I'm not sure how generous this game will be once the story content is finished.

Thanks! I got it for the sake of completeness tbh. Didn't feel like I could go all in without that damn card so I went for it. I didn't summon on this account outside of getting him (2 x10 summons) and the infinite for Shermie. I spent just shy of 4k after my first post and then I did some more story afterward and got back to 600-ish. Something told me I'd get it within those 600 and it turned out to be the case haha

I don't know if it's worth it but I kind of wanted some battle cards anyway and I completed a few sets along the way so it's all good. Ended up with 10 5 star cards and 3 specials (other than the Orochi ones) for characters that I don't care about. Just need one more and I can exchange it for Shermie's!

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
welp. 154 total pulls (rubies and halloween tickets) later and I still don't have H.Kula. At least I got the other 3 and Robert 98 (for Gold multiplier). If I pull her at 199 I'm going to laugh.

ccbfan

Oct 25, 2017
How's the Halloween banner compared to Christmas one?

I failed on about 36 Halloween rolls so the banner is basically still "new" for me.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
The game is a lot of fun, but they really need to lay off with all of the in-game advertisements/pop-up's. I know they want to sell their packages or whatever, but it seems like whenever I log on or go back to the main screen I'm always assaulted with ads.

Futaleufu

Banned
Jan 12, 2018
Bronze Ralf in KOF95 Chapter 10 just teleported outside the playable area to never return...

Xevren

Oct 25, 2017
How high have people been getting for tower of trials? I'm trying way too hard when all my attacks are just stuck but im still determined to beat it like this anyway lol. Up to 45!

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
I just woke up and looked at my phone to see a notification of 5 free skip tickets. However, it was from 4 hours ago and they were only available for 3 hours. WTF is with this game and their super short windows for gift claims? First the 2 hour window on the rubies for watching the livestream that they barely promoted and now this. Grrrr.

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
Is something up? I collect items from dailies like the halloween tickets but I'm not getting them to use. :(

Are you sure you picked them up? With the Halloween banner they aren't in your summoning tickets box. Rather you can summon on the banner and it uses the tickets (if you have any) instead of rubies.

N_Cryo

Avenger
Nov 6, 2017
west coast
How many people can be a guild at a given time and how many spots are left? I just hit lvl 15 and im dabbling with the limit break system.

Last edited:

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
Why does this game call every damn card you pull rare?? If there are common and uncommon cards...then those are the ones that are actually rare.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I think I have my next target: Chang (AS). Since I prefer playing with waifu, her leader skill is 60% attack of all female characters (any type), although it comes with a 10% HP down (not a massive issue). Her skills seem nice too. I'm not sure when she's set to arrive, but I guess it's time for me to hoard for that pity (27k gems, ouch...).

That being said, Swimsuit Mai/Kula...

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
Speaking of Kula's Special Skill Card, how come it's not available in the Selector Ticket yet? We really have to wait until her regular version is added? :/

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
Nothing from the freebie Halloween x10 summon. One of the singles did gave me Angel so that's good enough for me. I'm gonna be one day short of the x10 battle card summon. This banner feels insanely short.

Remember to do your pvp and time attacks. Once the story rubies run out those are gonna be your most consistent source.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
I had some pretty good pulls for free cards today - 5* stuff for Kim (whom I really like) and some decent support cards. Now if only my luck could follow over to fighters! That said, I've almost got Maxima and I've really been enjoying levelling up '96 Terry with the festival challenges. Definitely appreciate how much content there is in the game, doesn't really feel like I need to spent money on it, at least at the moment.

Snormy

I'll think about it
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
All right. I am most definitely not going to get festival Athena. I can't beat Lunatic or whatever difficulty. For some dumb reason her attacks can catch and juggle me even when I'm behind her. It is dumb.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
In terms of gameplay, this is easily my favorite gacha game I've ever played. I actually don't mind the grinding because I've always been a big fan of beat-em-ups. It has completely dragged me away from grinding in the Halloween event in FGO. Playing that game just feels tedious now compared to this.

Man, I've been using Halloween Kula, 97 Shermie and Yuri.

I really feel I need an OP character to have more confidence going forward, but I've been punished by trying to roll for them too much. So I'm going all in on my #1 (Kula) and will work my way down until the next character I really want to pull. Thankfully, aside for PvP, this game does allow you to invest a lot into character CP directly. Big time investment though, especially with the Souls time gating.
You already have one, it's called Halloween Kula. In Japan, she's in the top 10 strongest units in the game, and the 2nd best purple in the game.

Even ignoring her, Shermie is in the top 10 purples of the game, and Yuri is in the top 10 greens in the game. You got a great team going there, especially if you make Shermie the leader, since her leader skill covers all colors and unit types (just keep your health above 70%, so learn to dodge).

All right. I am most definitely not going to get festival Athena. I can't beat Lunatic or whatever difficulty. For some dumb reason her attacks can catch and juggle me even when I'm behind her. It is dumb.
She apparently is part of a rotation of special units, so you'll get another shot at her later when you're strong enough to brute force your way through her energy balls.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
I got Orochi Iori's Battle Card on my first pull! 🤩

I also got the special Halloween Kula Option card in two pulls~ (Even though it doesn't have an specific benefit for her, it's still cute.) I don't think I've ever had beginner's luck this good in a mobile game. I know it won't last, but it's nice while it's here.

Hentailover

Oct 25, 2017
Moscow
22 pulls away from getting Halloween card selector ticket. Considering I still have a free ten pull tomorrow from log in bonuses (I am 1 day behind due to rerolling), that;s only 720 rubies I need to get Kula's special card for sure. I'm ok with that.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
22 pulls away from getting Halloween card selector ticket. Considering I still have a free ten pull tomorrow from log in bonuses (I am 1 day behind due to rerolling), that;s only 720 rubies I need to get Kula's special card for sure. I'm ok with that.
Wow, so dedicated. I'm tempted to do the same, but there are characters I kind of want to save up for and I could always use Kula's normal special card when it's added to the permanent pool...

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
Wow, so dedicated. I'm tempted to do the same, but there are characters I kind of want to save up for and I could always use Kula's normal special card when it's added to the permanent pool...
Just FYI, Halloween Kula doesn't have a unique Special Battle Skill card, there's just the one for regular Kula. The Halloween Kula card on the special banner is an Option card, and it doesn't have any unique features for Kula, just nice artwork and limited availability.

Though that brings me to my question, it seems Halloween Yashiro does have a unique Battle Skill card, but where do we get it from? It's not part of the Halloween Yashiro card event either, those are Options cards. Does he just come with it automatically if you get him?

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Just FYI, Halloween Kula doesn't have a unique Special Battle Skill card, there's just the one for regular Kula. The Halloween Kula card on the special banner is an Option card, and it doesn't have any unique features for Kula, just nice artwork and limited availability.

Though that brings me to my question, it seems Halloween Yashiro does have a unique Battle Skill card, but where do we get it from? It's not part of the Halloween Yashiro card event either, those are Options cards. Does he just come with it automatically if you get him?

Don't the Halloween characters have both Option AND Special Skill cards in this gacha?

Edit: Wow, so they really are just the standard cards, huh? That saves me the trouble, definitely not going to summon then. Appreciate the info! I'll just wait until standard Kula is added to the game and Selector Ticket her card then.

Jun 23, 2019
You guys are so lucky. I'm about to finish '98, and all I have to show for it is:

- Level 63 6* '94 King (with her Battle Card)
- Level 50 6* '95 Yuri
- Level 50 6* '96 Athena
- Level 50 6* '96 Chizuru

....and that's it. No Orochi, no Halloween. Truly soul crushing.

Greysif

Oct 25, 2017
Is there some kind of training mode? Something like the arena that can be repeated with different teams endlessly?