• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

commish

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Halloween shermie any good? Or keep rerolling?

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Halloween shermie any good? Or keep rerolling?
She and Mature really aren't the best, they're pretty far down on the tier list. I'd keep trying for Kula or Angel, but it's up to you!

Enter the coupon code HAPPYHALLOWEEN2019 in settings-> enter coupon code-> livestream coupon to receive 500 rubies, valid for next 2 hrs. Android seems to be able to do that natively but IOS needs to go to http://couponview.netmarble.com/coupon/kofg/1078 to do it

copy/pasting from one of the discords
Wow, thanks!

crimzonflame

Oct 25, 2017
I see 97 Blue Mary in the codex but I don't see her listed in the Chance Info in the Summon Fighter section. Actually I don't see a lot of characters from 99 as well.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
Enter the coupon code HAPPYHALLOWEEN2019 in settings-> enter coupon code-> livestream coupon to receive 500 rubies, valid for next 2 hrs. Android seems to be able to do that natively but IOS needs to go to http://couponview.netmarble.com/coupon/kofg/1078 to do it

I dont see the live stream coupon, I only have KOFALLSTAR Coupon registration in coupons

Same let me know if you find out tho.

The007JiM

Oct 25, 2017

Thank you

I dont see the live stream coupon, I only have KOFALLSTAR Coupon registration in coupons

Same. Also netmarble error 404 now.

Xevren

Oct 25, 2017
Code probably expired now, I posted once I saw it. Hope they don't always have small time frames.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
Finally strong enough to get through the first difficulty level of the Halloween Yashiro event. Yashiro himself is very easy, thankfully.

But only TWO souls for clearing it? 😵 This is going to be an insane grind that I'm not looking forward to. 😭

Oct 27, 2017
missed the halloween coupon by minutes watching baseball and playing this game. lol

did my free pulls and as many x10 pulls as I could (106 as of now) and only got H.Mature. and a shit ton of souls.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Same here, nothing from my ten-pull so I started spending my rubies (since this was the last of the free character pulls). 3x ten-pulls later and I finally got Kula! That makes Kula, Angel and Shermie, and I don't really care about Mature. I was planning on pitying Kula too, so this ended up well for me.

Cyberman65

Oct 25, 2017
From yesterday's and today's free pull. So stupid.
74670786_1142726756116646_5025016087398318080_n.png
73524496_1455328697974753_3730597477930237952_n.png

Ultimadrago

Oct 25, 2017
Same here, nothing from my ten-pull so I started spending my rubies (since this was the last of the free character pulls). 3x ten-pulls later and I finally got Kula! That makes Kula, Angel and Shermie, and I don't really care about Mature. I was planning on pitying Kula too, so this ended up well for me.

Congrats Chrono~

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017

commish

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
She and Mature really aren't the best, they're pretty far down on the tier list. I'd keep trying for Kula or Angel, but it's up to you!

Wow, thanks!

kept going and got Angel. Time to finally play! Have to say, this game is better than I thought.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
kept going and got Angel. Time to finally play! Have to say, this game is better than I thought.
Nice, congrats! Angel is a fun character, and you might even get more with the free login bonuses you'll receive over the next few days (though I'm not sure when it ends and if new accounts will get everything).

The game surprised me too, it's more fun than I expected. Generous bonuses as well, but then things could always change later. Here's hoping Netmarble keeps going as they are, and don't start resorting to a bunch of "P2W" shenanigans. So far so good, at least!

mopinks

Oct 27, 2017
suffered through so many Clarks and Chois but the gods finally rewarded me with Halloween Shermie

everything's gonna be okay now

Jun 23, 2019
I think I might be officially done with this game. $60 down the hole and numerous pulls and still no Orochi Iori or Leona. I just hit the 100 pull prize and after doing some fuzzy math, it's going to cost me about $400 in Rubies to get the Pity pull and that's before I even start on the Halloween banner. Now I see why some people were skeptical of Netmarble. This is straight bullshit.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
I think I might be officially done with this game. $60 down the hole and numerous pulls and still no Orochi Iori or Leona. I just hit the 100 pull prize and after doing some fuzzy math, it's going to cost me about $400 in Rubies to get the Pity pull and that's before I even start on the Halloween banner. Now I see why some people were skeptical of Netmarble. This is straight bullshit.
I mean, that's gacha. Doesn't really have anything to do with the company. Are you new to gacha? Don't mean that as an insult, but this is pretty standard...sadly.

Jun 23, 2019
I mean, that's gacha. Doesn't really have anything to do with the company. Are you new to gacha? Don't mean that as an insult, but this is pretty standard...sadly.

I mean I'm not new to it, but I've put so many hours into this game already it's just declaring seeing everyone get the prizes and you're stuck getting Choi over and over again Lol

Kapryov

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
My free 10-pull resulted in... 2 Halloween Matures.
I had made enough gems for another 10-pull, and this one was all golds, and ended up being just souls again.

Maybe the Halloween Kula isn't great and I'm being saved from it. Maybe I should just wait until she launches for real, or save my gems for the Christmas variations (which will almost certainly include Whip, my other main).

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
It took a while but got him. Think it was the 10th reroll. Sheesh

DGOXKiG.png

Is it fair to say if I get a strong red (thinking Mai 95) I can just use those two for everything?

Oh and do I need to go for Iori's Orochi card or can I just use his normal version one on him?

skillzilla81

Self-requested temporary ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I got angel, kula, and mature in 3 pulls.

Angel and shermie are my favorite kof characters ever, so I'm pretty happy with this game.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
It took a while but got him. Think it was the 10th reroll. Sheesh

DGOXKiG.png

Is it fair to say if I get a strong red (thinking Mai 95) I can just use those two for everything?

Oh and do I need to go for Iori's Orochi card or can I just use his normal version one on him?
Congrats, you just won the game (especially PVE).

Yeah, Mai is a great grab to go along with him since it covers his weakness (green). I'm sorry I can't answer your card question, hopefully someone else can. I'm curious about it myself.

I got angel, kula, and mature in 3 pulls.

Angel and shermie are my favorite kof characters ever, so I'm pretty happy with this game.
Yay, congrats!

Hentailover

Oct 25, 2017
Moscow
I dunno what do. Keep pulling cards gacha in hopes for Kula special, save up all I have for when they eventually add Vanessa? But saving up sounds like a good way to disappont myself, considering how bad my Kula luck was.

Mr. Pointy

Oct 28, 2017
My free Halloween 10-pull finally got me H. Kula. In conclusion, I should have just dumped all the gems into the Orochis.

JangleLuke

Oct 4, 2018
Hell. Freaking. Yes.

I got 2 of the 4 Special Halloween units in a single freebie 10X pull.

Makes up for the 2700 rubies I wasted on the Orochi event.

Snormy

I'll think about it
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
I've been looking through my 4* heroes and looking at skill previews. We need a 5* Chang. I want some of this big guy in my roster.

I pulled both Vice 96 and 98. They both look pretty cool and I kind of want to use both of them 🤔 Anyone know if one is better than the other? They are different elements so I could probably build both but red defense is sort of bleh to me at the moment. I have so many red heroes too. Two Kings, Ryo, Kyo and probably some others I've forgotten.

Only 4 media allowed in a post! 🙀

ccbfan

Oct 25, 2017
Limit breaking is the main wall of this game. Every other character improvement is easy to get. (Which a lot is gated by limit breaking).

Tonight is make or break for me. Going to used 5000 rubies.

16 free Halloween pulls
Depending on how those go then up to 2 ten pulls.
Depending on the previous Halloween pulls 3-5 ten Orochi pulls.
Then infinite repull
Then Character select.

Well did my rolls. 16

Got nothing from any of the Halloween pulls except a 97 Shingo.
Got noting from my planned Orochi rolls except a 96 Terry.

Rage rolled one more Orochi roll and got

Orochi Iori!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now to decide to to get for my infinite roll and selection. Shermie is one of them. Not sure about the other.

My Golds are

95 Kyo (blue attack)
99 K (red attack)
Orochi Iori (yellow attack)
96 Terry (yellow attack)
97 Shingo (blue attack)

Freebees
96 Kyo (Purple Balamce)
96 Athena (Blue Attack)

94 King or 95 Mai (both red) are what most people favor but I also need a green bad which leave 95 Yuri. Do I need a gold green or just level up a silver for now and wait for a better green to show up.

So basically

94 King
95 Mai
95 Yuri

What to choose?