• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Screenshot_2019-10-29-23-14-35-840_com.excelliance.multiaccounts.png

At least, when she finally came... she came with best friend possible.
Congrats.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Last edited:

Hamster0

Dec 4, 2018
Finally got Crazy Envy Mary, took too much investment into my Athena 96 to beat 1-10 in under 59 secs though

Mr. Pointy

Oct 28, 2017
Got Maxima on the first try so I can make the '99 Hero Team. I'm still trying to find out if he's any good.

Oct 27, 2017
I decided to wipe my roll account and just stick with my google play linked account.

With that said, I'm ready to friend every one and join the guild.

Friend Code: J2GQCA

Is there a master list for friends? I see the guild is maxed out though. Can the limit be increased? Do we have enough interested in a KOFera R-2 ?

Last edited:

Credo

Oct 25, 2017
I'd also like to join if anyone started a second guild. Not sure if that ever happened though.

ccbfan

Oct 25, 2017
Would also like to join the guild v2.

Also I'm not sure if I ever posted my friend code.

Friend code: 1Q18F0

Xevren

Oct 25, 2017
Guild 1 is full, it says the capacity goes up with guild levels but no idea when. 25 is too few for us.

OP
OP
Burning Kasshu
Oct 25, 2017
We get 30 at lvl 10 but those 5 spots are already filled by people waiting. I think it's every 5 level ups the guild capacity increases.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
I created a new guild for us latecomers. This is the TRUE guild, so come join.

Kusoge

Look it up and join today!

Snormy

I'll think about it
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
I have a whole bunch of 5* now and still no Orochi heroes :(. Just looking for a purple and green to invest in that I like. King 98 is probably still my favourite even if King 94 and several of my other heroes are stronger and higher in the tier list.

It sucks that King 98 isn't part of the King event buff. Serious oversight imo. Because of this I ended up leveling King 94 higher than my 98 to try and maximise the buffs. I can reach 98% with a good K' support.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
Finally made it far enough in the story to do the special events, but the Halloween Yashiro event is murdering me. I really want to get him, so what should I be focusing on to be able to beat the stages?

Xevren

Oct 25, 2017
Finally made it far enough in the story to do the special events, but the Halloween Yashiro event is murdering me. I really want to get him, so what should I be focusing on to be able to beat the stages?

Upgrading your characters probably. Level them up, unlock cores, limit break them if you think you'll use them awhile then go from there.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
Upgrading your characters probably. Level them up, unlock cores, limit break them if you think you'll use them awhile then go from there.
My two strongest characters right now are Orochi Iori, who is weak to Halloween Yashiro, and Halloween Kula, who has really low defense.

Can someone recommend Red color characters to use? I haven't used my Infinite Summon yet, so I can go for them with that.

Oct 25, 2017
Just mentioned a couple of pages ago of the two event characters I wanted and here they are on the same pull.
wWNsqUn.jpg

Freakin gachas.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Just mentioned a couple of pages ago of the two event characters I wanted and here they are on the same pull.
wWNsqUn.jpg

Freakin gachas.
Nice, congrats!

I'm waiting until all of the free pulls go out before I summon more. I did get another Halloween character today with the three medals they gave as the login bonus, it being Halloween Shermie. I still need (and desperately want) Kula, but other than that I'm happy having Angel and Shermie. We'll see how the rest of the free pulls turn out.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
My two strongest characters right now are Orochi Iori, who is weak to Halloween Yashiro, and Halloween Kula, who has really low defense.

Can someone recommend Red color characters to use? I haven't used my Infinite Summon yet, so I can go for them with that.
Mai '95 IMO, but then I might be bias. <3 Mai.

//DEVIL//

Banned
Aug 13, 2018
Finally got orochi iori. What a pain in the ass to get it . Now for the girl .

Those 2 were my main in the arcade in KOF 97 (You had to do a secret input in the selection screen to get them back in the day lol )back in the day so I had fond memories to collect them

Last edited:

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Does the King event give out any of the bonus 5* cards? Trying to grind 100k isn't easy, just with O. Iori, two 4* characters (10% bonus total, with one of them at 15% due to the login 5* card), and bringing a 20%+ bonus friend.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
When you start the infinite summon, do you have to keep rolling until you decide to stop, or can you take a break/back out of it and come back?

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
When you start the infinite summon, do you have to keep rolling until you decide to stop, or can you take a break/back out of it and come back?
No break, you need to keep at it until you finish. I'm not sure what will happen if your app crashes during it, I wasn't brave enough to try, lol.