• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Primus

Oct 25, 2017
Just finished the '97 story mode and it's good to see they made Allstar Orochi just as cheap as KOF '97 Orochi. Lets you get one hit then teleports away, chase him down hit him once and he teleports again, repeat until he decides to pop out a 15-hit unblockable combo on you.

Good times.

SDBurton

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Props to those that got Orochi. They're powerful, but I couldn't be assed to account reroll for this. Now that I know Halloween Kula and Angel are coming soon I wish I didn't waste crystals trying to pull for Orochis. I got nothing out of it and I want those Halloween characters.

Saaaaame. :(

Hentailover

Oct 25, 2017
Moscow
If I don't get Kula, I straight up might abandon my acc and just reroll. I can repick King and get her Special through event again even if that'd be a massive pain

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
If anyone wants to add me:

U221F0

I'm a little underleveled now, since I just finished re-rolling this morning, but I'll have some time to play later this evening so I'll quickly correct that!

ejo

Oct 27, 2017
Hawaii
is it possible to get Orochi Lori through the 10 summon that lets you retry until you get what you want?

ccbfan

Oct 25, 2017
What's the strategy for orochi?

He's pretty easy at the start but then he enters god mode at like 1.5 bars of health and destroys me with unblockable instakill combos.

somato

Oct 25, 2017
Finally got my Iori today after pulling Leona 3 times yesterday. Then I tried for his card and got... Leona's card. 😖

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Damn, I might go for Halloween Kula now as well. Orochi Iori's skill is so good, that I want to get an attack type 5* in every color. Purple is the only odd man out right now.

Snormy

I'll think about it
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
I'm staring at my selection ticket wondering who I should get.

Currently have
Kyo 95, 96
King 94, 98
Athena 96
Chizuru 96
Chin 98
Lucky D! 96

Snormy

I'll think about it
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
Kyo 95, King 94 or Chizuru 96

Ah, perhaps I was unclear. The list are the characters I have, not who I'm weighing up to use the selection ticket on. I got King 94 on infinite and kyo on step up. The rest from daily or 3*+ fighter tickets.

Your list is kind of what my team is at the moment. Though sometimes I bring in someone else for another element.

cubotauro

Aug 28, 2019
Ah, perhaps I was unclear. The list are the characters I have, not who I'm weighing up to use the selection ticket on. I got King 94 on infinite and kyo on step up. The rest from daily or 3*+ fighter tickets.

Your list is kind of what my team is at the moment. Though sometimes I bring in someone else for another element.
I think Shermie is pretty good.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017

Shermie and Mai are both really good, I'd recommend one of them.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Blegh for completing tge festival you need 5☆ pulls and 6☆ awakenings.
Yeah, but I don't think we're supposed to clear it now. I looked at the info tab and it said that they're going to be alternating between 4 different special units every 2 weeks or so, so we'll have another chance later on when our units are better.

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
A question about the infinite reroll. It says I can do it with some kind of voucher instead of spending the 500 rubies but I don't know what it's talking about

Mr. Pointy

Oct 28, 2017

Sorry about that. Other than Shermie and Mai, '95 Yuri is good.

SDBurton

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Just announced on the Tekken twitch stream that they're doing a cross promo collab with Tekken, adding Kazuya, Heihachi, and Jin to the game with more to follow.

Q8PgS4P.png

OP
OP
Burning Kasshu
Oct 25, 2017
Just announced on the Tekken twitch stream that they're doing a cross promo collab with Tekken, adding Kazuya, Heihachi, and Jin to the game with more to follow.

Q8PgS4P.png
So far the collabs have had 6 units added each so I hope it's King and the other 2 are ladies (I like all the Tekken ladies so don't really care who they add). Otherwise, I would also be okay with Lee/Violet due to being a Lee/Violet main.

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
I believe the 500 gems and the purchase are considered the voucher. I know, it's worded a little strange.

Ok cool. I thought I was missing something.

I managed to get Kyo 95 on my second step up. Am I good from here to link my account? Also got Saisyu 95 (5*) from a single summon ticket.

Rerolling for those Orochis looks like a nightmare.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
There has to be a less tedious way of getting colored souls. I'm only seeing Arms Black Expert as a way to farm them, and screw that. It feels like you need to already have units at level 80-90 to even attempt expert on that.

So far the collabs have had 6 units added each so I hope it's King and the other 2 are ladies (I like all the Tekken ladies so don't really care who they add). Otherwise, I would also be okay with Lee/Violet due to being a Lee/Violet main.
I put money on one being Alisa. She's stupid popular.

Xevren

Oct 25, 2017
There has to be a less tedious way of getting colored souls. I'm only seeing Arms Black Expert as a way to farm them, and screw that. It feels like you need to already have units at level 80-90 to even attempt expert on that.

I put money on one being Alisa. She's stupid popular.

I was killing him with a group of 60s, everything of his is pretty telegraphed so you just have to watch what you're doing and dodge properly. There really isn't a lot of soul options, there's mainly just that and the daily soul quests unless you want to whale and pull dupes which doesn't seem like a very good idea.

SDBurton

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017

I could definitely see this being the case, and if we're getting two female reps most likely they will be Xiaoyu, and either Nina or Alisa.

Master Milk

Oct 25, 2017
the tekken thing isn't new, it's probably also not for the worldwide release, at least no time soon

also, can't imagine them not putting in three girls, since they've already added three guys

The007JiM

Oct 25, 2017
Is possible to upgrade a character to ultra rare status?

Can you have the same character with different status? Example. Ryo 95 ultra rare and Ryo 95 rare.

I want all my character in gold color. Lol

Oct 27, 2017
I've reinstalled my game maybe 6 times now and haven't gotten Orochi Iori/Leona in my first two pulls.

Can you override linked data? On my first install I just clicked fast and linked it and now whenever I try to link new data it will either make me call my linked data or be unlinked. I've tried deleting the individual data through Play Games (Android) but it doesn't wipe it.

Credo

Oct 25, 2017
I finally just gave in and rolled as Kyo 95 through the step-up summon. Since I still have infinite reroll banner and selector ticket, are there 2 fighters who complement him best? I've read Shermie is good but that's all I know. I'm a bit overwhelmed by all the characters, so any suggestion would be appreciated.