• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 27, 2017
ObedientShimmeringBarbet-max-1mb.gif

Vimto

Oct 29, 2017
Wow.. I remember he said he value his twitch channel very much and no way he's moving unless he gets the perfect deal, must've been a shitload of money.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
He does also great stuff with charity. With Guardian Con (now called Gaming community expo)
He is legit a great guy.

Cruxist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
He's almost always the biggest stream on raid release days for destiny before someone else makes it to the final encounter first. Microsoft is making a push and pulling streamers from a variety of games. Hope it works out. The few times I've used Mixer the experience has been great.

Gundam

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How big is KingGoth? Pretty prominent in the Destiny community or is this a strange pick?

OP
OP
Altair

Altair

Jan 11, 2018
The Destiny streamer?

Good for him I guess.

He's a big Destiny streamer, but he plays a lot of shit. Borderlands, Sea of Thieves, Cube World, etc. He's more of a variety streamer now than anything.

How big is KingGoth? Pretty prominent in the Destiny community or is this a strange pick?

He's no Shroud or Ninja, but he pulled a decent amount of viewers on Twitch and was always the biggest streamer in the Destiny directory.

demi

Oct 27, 2017
OK, now this one I don't know. Destiny huh?

Goth is a top member of the Destiny community. Also part of Borderlands community. Also does variety streaming.

Co-owns a coffee business (Kings Coast #ad)

Also set up "GuardianCon" which started as Destiny only but branched out to other games and is now its own little expo in Florida called GCX. They do a charity drive for St Judes every year for it

He's done very well for himself.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
1m followers. And the most know Destiny player next to Datto really. He really blew up with Destiny. But before that was pretty big already with Borderlands. Destiny is his "main" i guess and Borderlands now its out.
But plays alot next to it like Witcher 3 and every year a Zelda BoW play through.

MrDaravon

Oct 25, 2017
Probably smart for Goth. He's not *quite* at Ninja/Shroud levels (he floats around 30th on twitch sub count which is obviously still a lot) but he's a variety streamer that has a pretty dedicated fanbase that will follow. Goth gets paid, and a few more pickups like this for Mixer is what starts moving the needle; get folks that have dedicated fanbases that will follow them.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
One of the few streamers I legitimately follow from my time when I was obsessed with Destiny.

OP
OP
Altair

Altair

Jan 11, 2018
I knew MS wasn't done, but I certainly didn't expect it to be Goth going. He did say after the Ninja move that the check would have to be very nice for him to move on from Twitch and I guess it was. His chat was a shit show after the announcement. So many people bitching about how much they hate Mixer as if it'll kill them to open a new tab in the browser to watch him.

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
This is huge for him because back when Ninja did this he said he wouldn't do unless the payout was huge and that MS/Mixer had to invest in his charity efforts

He averages between 1k and 2k on average I believe. Definitely not as big as the other picks ups but he's pretty prominent Destiny streamer.
More like at least 5k-6k with his stream being the biggest on Raid day

SuikerBrood

Jan 21, 2018
I like his streams. Watched his Sea of Thieves streams a lot. Love what he does with GuardianCon too.

Rainy

Oct 25, 2017
If Mixer snatches up Moonmoon I'ma lose my shit. He's the only reason I go to twitch
Considering how much he has ranted about it after both Ninja and Shroud left....they'd have to give him a shit ton of money or he said Twitch would have to have a fuck up on the level of Blizzard and Hong Kong.

He's like my absolute favorite streamer though, so I'd follow him wherever.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Good for him and Mixer.
Depends. I mean Ninja told he wanted to extend his brand more and Twitch was difficult with that. And was one of the reasons of going to Mixer. This can be a big reason also with Goth and his Expo. Maybe MS is more fine with it and supports it and Twitch wasnt. Only guessing offcourse. But maybe Twitch can there be more open to that.

ZSJ

Alt-Account
Banned
Jul 21, 2019
User Warned - Platform Warring
Xbox Two about to have more exclusive streamers than exclusive games

Linus815

Oct 29, 2017
i can see microsoft utilizing all these big streamers to market the shit out of the new xbox once it gets properly revealed.