• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Yo, anyone got Hat Archibald? I'll trade for one of my young Archibalds.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
He's the reason we have this god-tier gif:

zLj0YPS.gif

AlexBasch

Oct 27, 2017
If any of you have the Dragon King saga sitting in your backlogs, you gotta fix this immediately.

Archibald story arc is better than anything in the WRPG genre.

Dark Arisen

Oct 27, 2017
This world is imperfect.
If only I could wipe away the impurities...
...and make it as beautiful as me!

The true classic. I still use this as a joke on my daily life whenever things don't go the way I wanted

pbayne

Oct 27, 2017
I love the dating in games ones and the last boss after doing all the side quests

Euron

Oct 27, 2017
"You brought Chaddicus AND Braddicus? This is my entire backstory!"

"Hey Chaddicus is awesome"

"my sword has a gun on it"

KeyBladerXIII

Dec 5, 2017
I loved his reviews of different brand foods recently (poptarts, cheez-its, etc.). I bought extra toasty cheez-its just from his recommendation

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
He's great. So many videos that are completely spot on. He really nails the lines in his skits too.

GameAddict411

Oct 26, 2017
The one about the anime outfits being very sexual is too real. I have seen countless posters on here defending anime with horribly sexual outfits with the same awful excuses.

ChrisD

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I see other, non-gaming ProZD being shared, so I'll just share one of my favorite voice overs he uploaded

youtu.be

slowly approaching bear

Original post:https://linktoo.tumblr.com/post/127194528902/the-entire-furry-fandom-ww-swagabondMy Twitter: https://twitter.com/prozdMy Let's Play channel, Pr...