• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
Australia
Today, the Wild West Tour began in Mario Kart Tour, adding Nabbit and a Cowboy variant for Wario.

Like the Exploration Tour, which teased Nabbit by including him as the final opponent, this tour also teases an upcoming character who will likely be featured in the next tour (two weeks for now): King Bob-omb!

eIRTNsU.png

AlanOC91

Owner of YGOPRODeck.com
Verified
Nov 5, 2017
Is this game good? I was only saying to my brother the other day that we haven't got a new Mario Kart in yeeeeears (like a brand new entry, not enhanced port). I completely forgot about this game.

Olinad

Oct 30, 2017
Is this game good? I was only saying to my brother the other day that we haven't got a new Mario Kart in yeeeeears (like a brand new entry, not enhanced port). I completely forgot about this game.

Very grindy, and a lot of micro transactions...
If you can get behind it, it is kinda fun.

The roster is crazy though, I wish we had all those characters in a regular mario kart.

Trrzs

Oct 29, 2017
They have been improving the experience a lot these past months, It feels more rewarding and I love to see all those new characters coming to the game. I can't wait to see how amazing the roster for the upcoming console Mario Kart will be.

Protoman200X

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
N. Vancouver, BC, Canada
They have been improving the experience a lot these past months, It feels more rewarding and I love to see all those new characters coming to the game. I can't wait to see how amazing the roster for the upcoming console Mario Kart will be.

My guess it would be clones, baby, and metal variants of established Mario characters. But it would be neat if they could move away from that and continue the trend Tours has established.

Peleo

Nov 2, 2017

If there is one thing you can count on is Nintendo giving us a bad Mario Kart Roster. Due to sheer volume 8DX ended up quite good but the last game with a diverse and interesting roster was Double Dash.

KartuneDX

Banned
Jan 12, 2018
I'm almost offended at the disparity in content between Mario Kart Tour and Animal Crossing Pocket Camp next to their big budget counterparts.

Qikz

Oct 25, 2017
I really hope they put King Bobomb in a mainline Mario Kart game, damn that'd be sick.

Amnixia

ā–² Legend ā–²
The Fallen
Jan 25, 2018

I installed it recently and kinda feel it controls terribly

Benzychenz

One Winged Slayer
Nov 1, 2017
Australia
HOLY SHIT

YES YES YES

I've made many posts here about King Bob-Omb being my most wanted Mario Kart addition and I can't believe it's finally happening.

I have over 250 rubies as of now so I'm definitely saving them for next tour. Hope he makes it across to the next console game too.

Omg

Gartooth

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
This is an amazing addition! I wonder if the next tour in 2 weeks is gonna be a SM64 theme with King Bob-omb getting added.

I used most of my rubies in the last tour for Captain Toad and Toadette, so I'll need to stockpile them a bit more sadly.

HOLY SHIT

YES YES YES

I've made many posts here about King Bob-Omb being my most wanted Mario Kart addition and I can't believe it's finally happening.

I have over 250 rubies as of now so I'm definitely saving them for next tour. Hope he makes it across to the next console game too.

Omg

Congrats on getting him!! Fanservice in this game is crazy!

Saturday

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I've been playing this for a while, and by god the mainline series could crib a lot of ideas from this. As proof of concept it's really good. I thought Nabbit was pretty cool, this is a pretty rad pick as well.

oatmeal

Oct 30, 2017
Why Nintendo doesn't do a new DLC pack for 8 on Switch is beyond me.

Charge 10 bucks and you sell at least 10M copies immediately.