• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 28, 2017
Just want to say I love the show and looking forward to watching this episode - but also havent seen Gary Whitta on there in a while and hope he is returning soon. Think they have a really good team with Snowbike Mike, Parris, and Gary, and keep that as the base team outside of specials like this week.

Great show for Xbox fans, love it

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Irony is that people complain about Greenberg interacting with toxic people and then are toxic themself. They never see that.

arsene_P5

Prophet of Regret
Apr 17, 2020
Irony is that people complain about Greenberg interacting with toxic people and then are toxic themself. They never see that.
Truth.
Need to stop insulting and name calling people with shit like adding "burger" to their name. Pointing out peeps because of they have more weight seriously? Grow up.
Yep and I hope this post gets moderated. Don't insult people, because of their weight.
weird indeed that this seems to be a concern

obviously I was paid, hosting is a job
Don't worry about them. You are doing a amazing job and I like the podcast and the show you hosted. Keep up the work, because you are one of the few that knows Xbox and therefore can present a more informed opinion, wether I agree with it or not. But that's all I am asking for. That people doing postcast and covering XY have knowledge about it :)

Kibbles

Oct 25, 2017
Man idk why people on here calling some of these influencers he's happened to talk to toxic when I have tried listening to them and a lot of the times they talk on for ages about how good some PS4/PS5 thing is, when I'm like wtf isn't this supposed to be an Xbox podcast? lol

People gotta bring receipts because I've never encountered how horrible these people allegedly are, though I admit I only listen around big events or such, not regularly.

Hell idek why we have pages discussing who Greenberg interacts with in a post about a podcast, gahhhhhhh

vicious696

Gamertag Radio/Kinda Funny XCast
Verified
Dec 3, 2020
Glad to see everyone discussing the content of the podcast in here.

to everyone who listened or watched the episode, a sincere thank you

We love doing Xcast every week, it's a joy to talk gaming with Mike and Gary and if we ever say or do something out of pocket, please call us on our bullshit. We are gamers first and hope that comes across in our content

arsene_P5

Prophet of Regret
Apr 17, 2020

We love doing Xcast every week, it's a joy to talk gaming with Mike and Gary and if we ever say or do something out of pocket, please call us on our bullshit. We are gamers first and hope that comes across in our content
It does! You guys are doing a amazing job and are one of my favorite podcasts to watch. Thanks for doing the podcast.

Deleted member 68874

Account closed at user request
Banned
May 10, 2020

I listened to the show during my workout and thought it was excellent as usual.

You, Gary and Mike's passion and knowledge always makes for a fun listen. As for the guests it's always interesting to hear from people that high up in the industry. Hopefully the Xcast can get Sarah Bond or Phil Spencer himself on one of these days.

Big ups on you for taking the L regarding Halo 😂.

My only criticism of this week's episode is that in no world should Atomic Heart be a "keep it moving", after that E3 trailer that's a "hit the brakes" everyday lol.

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Love you man, so happy to see a genuine gamer as the face of Xbox, one that calls out MS when they slip up. Both you and Gary are treasures. Thank you. Also thank you for the cross play plea to Pete 🤣

Logan Hardy

Dec 26, 2018
Are you serious? What happened when these companies interact with fanboys? Nothing. Literally nothing. As history has shown.

I know Aaron is not my friend and I just explained to you that companies don't care. What they care about is having a connection to their fanbase for PR reasons.
We are way off topic so let's just agree to disagree 😅😅👍👍

Anyway , vicious696 you did fantastic job hosting that extended showcase. So yeah I hope I see more of that from you👍👍

headspawn

Oct 27, 2017
Lots of people missing that I posted it's shit for an executive and not at all an indictment of him as a human, who I don't know. But I've seen plenty of his ridiculous tweets, and while you may not care, he is very vocal in supporting and interacting with some of Xboxes most toxic fanboys.

And this is coming from someone who has:

Launch Series X
Xbox One X Scorpio editions
Xbox One S
Gamepass ultimate

So, yeah I'm ok with saying my opinion on him. Especially on a forum who posts multipage topics about every other executive snafu. Get over yourself, you don't owe this guys defense anything.

I mean for starters, he isn't an executive... beyond that, I'm not sure how you have an opinion of him in regards to his job title, he seems to be doing his job well, well enough to have it, it's not like he fluked his way there.

Trunchisholm

Oct 31, 2017

Thanks for the show! You're doing a fantastic job. It's quickly become my favourite Xbox-centric podcast, largely because of you, Mike and Gary.

DanielG123

Jul 14, 2020
Lots of people missing that I posted it's shit for an executive and not at all an indictment of him as a human, who I don't know. But I've seen plenty of his ridiculous tweets, and while you may not care, he is very vocal in supporting and interacting with some of Xboxes most toxic fanboys.

And this is coming from someone who has:

Launch Series X
Xbox One X Scorpio editions
Xbox One S
Gamepass ultimate

So, yeah I'm ok with saying my opinion on him. Especially on a forum who posts multipage topics about every other executive snafu. Get over yourself, you don't owe this guys defense anything.
Lol Jesus.

ThiefofDreams

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
User Banned (2 weeks): Trolling, long history of bans for antagonising behaviour and hostility
It's so crazy! I didn't know that Aaron had so many family members on this site, to the point that being critical of him is forbidden! If only all the other people criticized on this site had such expansive family members.

This dude regularly interacts with toxic Xbox fanboys. I'm not talking about snowbikemike or Parris or whitta like some other person tried to paint it as.

When Aaron retweets timdog and mecha-whatever their name is and their Ilk, he's giving them a microphone. When he engages them he gives them validity in that community.

We would literally be saying the exact same of anyone else that did it. I can't for the life of me understand why he has such a staunch defense force here.

Greenberg is the General Manager of Xbox Marketing. He is not above reproach. Sorry to rock your little boat so much. I'm sure he is happy you all coddle him and protect him from vicious forum posters. Xbox will continue making great games, even if you don't debase yourself.

Bradbatross

Mar 17, 2018
It's so crazy! I didn't know that Aaron had so many family members on this site, to the point that being critical of him is forbidden! If only all the other people criticized on this site had such expansive family members.

This dude regularly interacts with toxic Xbox fanboys. I'm not talking about snowbikemike or Parris or whitta like some other person tried to paint it as.

When Aaron retweets timdog and mecha-whatever their name is and their Ilk, he's giving them a microphone. When he engages them he gives them validity in that community.

We would literally be saying the exact same of anyone else that did it. I can't for the life of me understand why he has such a staunch defense force here.

Greenberg is the General Manager of Xbox Marketing. He is not above reproach. Sorry to rock your little boat so much. I'm sure he is happy you all coddle him and protect him from vicious forum posters. Xbox will continue making great games, even if you don't debase yourself.
Yea, you should probably stop while you're way behind...

arsene_P5

Prophet of Regret
Apr 17, 2020
It's ok to criticize him. I did in one of my post btw. But why shouldn't it be ok defending him? Tolerance isn't a one way street, especially when some users insulted him. That's not ok.

Brrandon

Dec 13, 2019
Yeah, just because you've already posted that your ok with him amplifying toxic fanboys, doesn't mean that I need to be. But you do you.
My guy, youre completely oblivious to the fact that noone cares who he interacts with on twitter. Youre trying to make an issue out of something nobody has an issue with.
And saying shit like this is completely immature. Youre just trying to invalidate everyones arguments by evoking logical fallacies, and youre letting your irrational hatred for the man get in the way of any logical discussion. Hes not perfect, obviously no one is, but hes not the devil incarnate because he interacts with fanboys on twitter. And ontop of that, id argue that you are being miles more toxic right now towards him, and people who like him, than any of the fanboys he interacts with on twitter ever are.

Deleted member 511

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I barely even know who this Aaron dude is but you look real silly complaining about him interacting with toxic fans just to turn around and say toxic stuff like this about members here.

Windu

Oct 25, 2017
The xcast just screams PR to me. Idk. I think it's the host. /shrug.

Especially now with them bringing one of the regulars on to host one of their events. I like Parris but it doesn't sit well with me when the media gets really close to these game companies.

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020

Especially now with them bringing one of the regulars on to host one of their events. I like Parris but it doesn't sit well with me when the media gets really close to these game companies.
Greg has hosted EA Play and just recently hosted E3. I don't see any problem with that. Do you?

HarryDemeanor

Oct 25, 2017

Mike definitely has the radio voice going. Took me a few listens to get past it.