• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

AudioEppa

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I guess I'll watch something from E3 after all. Hopefully it's got a few interesting AAA/AA games on the show.

@dedmunk

Banned
Oct 11, 2018
NGL the last one was kind of a snooze fest, I was expecting something bigger the way it had been promoted.

Probably will give this one a miss.

@dedmunk

Banned
Oct 11, 2018
It was never promoted as having big games, was always meant to be indie-focused.

Yes I know. Indie games are very capable of "wowing" me. I just expected more from the showcase, not just the games.

The production overall just didn't really hit with me, I remember cringing a few times.

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Something's gotta make the PC gaming show look like it had actual announcements I guess.

fepeinado

Circumventing a ban with an alt account
Banned
Feb 5, 2019
are they going to have any famous youtuber co-hosting the showcase?

SeanMN

Oct 28, 2017
Really enjoyed the last one, looking forward to watching this before Square's conference.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
Every time I hear or read this Company's name

maxresdefault.jpg

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Looking forward to this. Lots of games I never heard of in the last one that I ended up picking up (or will pick up when they release)

Hopefully they got some more new titles!

Mercenary09

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Looking forward to this. I also respect how Greg and Tim handle the montages. Instead of doing them like Xbox does where you learn nothing about the games, KFG actually speaks a bit about them.

Noah Om

Oct 25, 2017
What kind of show is this?

An indie focused games-showcase. Around 60 games are expected to be shown. The last one was a lot of fun and highlighted a lot of really cool games!

As an indie fan, this'll probably be the most exciting E3 presentation yet. How long are expecting this one to be?

If I'm not mistaken, they said last night that it's around 45 minutes long.

are they going to have any famous youtuber co-hosting the showcase?

They will not. Which, in my opinion, is MUCH for the better. Have had to turn off Geoff's stream a few times for some figures I don't support.

Noah Om

Oct 25, 2017
Hey, y'all--

Just a quick note as we get ready to launch! Thanks for the support!

<3
Greg

Thanks for taking the time to do another one! I really enjoyed seeing a lot of games I definitely would never know about during the last one. Plus, I know you're all secretly hiding Rocksteady's next game in the showcase. :p

Haribo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'll peep this one while I kill time for the Square conference. Expecting to see alot of 2D sidescrollers

Calderc

Oct 25, 2017
This is why I love Greg. You can tell he's doing this for the devs and is passionate about helping them to succeed

Dec 5, 2017
Fucking love Greg and KF. They know what people want, the first showcase was what I want from a press conference and I'm super excited for this one.