• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Carmelozi

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Whoa, for a first time it was good! I hope it'll return a next time, the format and pace were great.

DMVfan123

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
Shirtless Arachnid Man voiced by Greg alone made this show an 8
Desert Child, Ape Out, Falcon Age, and TWD elevated it to a 9 for me
Great show guys! If there's no PSX next year (which I think there will be) I hope the show comes back!
Gonna watch the Anthem trailer breakdown after the Smash stream as well!

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Went from not even knowing that Jenny LeClue game existed and now it's a Day 1.

Good show.

Iwao

Oct 25, 2017
Would like to watch this when I get home. Is it archived on Twitch yet?

Zips

Oct 25, 2017
I really enjoyed this showcase. Great job to Greg and Kinda Funny on this. I hope to see more in the future!

klastical

Oct 29, 2017
Great show, I think it was a little montage heavy but I understand not wanting to turn away games and not wanting to have a long ass show so montages are the compromise.

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
Thank you for all the love! I wanna read all this when the After-Party is over. Come celebrate with us on Twitch!

You guys did a killer job. I'm sure the work it took to accomplish all this was not a breeze, but I liked it. I wouldn't even have thought to look for these games otherwise, but I walked away with a handful I want to see more of and will be checking in on over the next year. Speaking of next year--you realize people are gonna want you to do this again, right? XD

Oreiller

Oct 25, 2017
Man, that was good, there were so many games I'm interested in. I think I enjoy this format way more than big conferences tbh.

TimGettys

Nov 6, 2017
San Francisco, CA
Thank you all for the support. Resetera is the first thing I look at when I wake up, and the last thing I see before I go to bed. We programmed this with you in mind, and it makes me very happy to see yall notice. <3

Deleted member 3897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Thank you for all the love! I wanna read all this when the After-Party is over. Come celebrate with us on Twitch!

Im very impressed by the good pacing. The rest of the industry has a lot to learn by this. Good pacing, no dull moments, just game upon game, that's what we are here or in the first place.

I also really liked that some of the footage showed you guys playing the games too. That was pretty neat.

Thank you all for the support. Resetera is the first thing I look at when I wake up, and the last thing I see before I go to bed. We programmed this with you in mind, and it makes me very happy to see yall notice. <3

Awwwwww. :)