• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

G_O

Oct 28, 2017
Impressive for the KF guys. I'm not really into any of these games at all but an enjoyable show nonetheless

funky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I feel like someone is just playing trailer after trailer from the upcoming section of Steam.

Noah Om

Oct 25, 2017
Really cool of the champ Nick to go out of his way to make an appearance like that. I heard he was all the way out in Malta visiting Johnny Ace.

OP
OP
Luke_wal

Luke_wal

Oct 25, 2017
It's hilarious that both Windjammers and Logjammers made an appearance in this stream. Logjammers has a sweet style to it, though!

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
What I like about the montages is they give each game a personality with the write-up in the background. I feel like I understand these games more than when montages are done during E3.

OP
OP
Luke_wal

Luke_wal

Oct 25, 2017
Ape Out continues to be the best-looking game of 2019. Shame they blew their load earlier this week and announced the release date, but I'm glad they made an appearance here with how much Greg has been evangelizing it!

Zukkoyaki

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What I like about the montages is they give each game a personality with the write-up in the background. I feel like I understand these games more than when montages are done during E3.
They've specifically said on other shows that they hate when they see a game and walk away knowing nothing about it. They've done a good job of addressing common presentation complaints.

Bane

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I love the KF people but holy hell, this makes the marketing in The Game Awards look tame. I was expecting a different tone.

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
yakuza left for last it seems, though it's just gonna be the release date of kiwami on PC probably