• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
May 17, 2018
I get off work RIGHT at 1pm EST. so I have to RACE HOME. ahhh.. hour and a half left. I'm excited for what this could do for The Brand at Kinda Funny. I always felt like the Kinda Funny Games Daily show deserves to do bigger numbers (like it should be 100k per episode). Of course it is their expressed intention to keep the KF Community small so that it remains the best community on the Internets but hey. This type of work deserves more recognition.

Go get 'em Greg.

Zukkoyaki

Oct 25, 2017
Not that it's going to happen but Greg Miller getting to reveal Rocksteady's new game on his stage would make me feel better about life in general lol.

Timppis

Banned
Apr 27, 2018
69 Games

Im hoping for at least one surprise almost-Megaton-announcement.

That would be awesome. Also give me those sweet sweet AA- and Indie games.

Preferably at least something for Switch too :D

Definitely hyped.

Carmelozi

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Is it the first time for Kinda Funny to do a showcase? I don't remember if it happened last year.

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
t1544292000z4.png

There ya go.

Crap. Not going to be here to watch it. Hope there are some good links to the stream later.

Hercule

Jun 20, 2018
Gary Whitta is not in it so "I don't care" about the showcase anymore.

Just kidding, can't wait

Oct 25, 2017
Tempering expectations on announcements.

Pretty hyped about what the presentation will look like. Tim and Greg always have good feedback on how press conferences could be better.

Electro

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vienna
Any list out the of what to expect from this except something Yakuza?

Gonna play Smash instead of seeing this live

PSVR Announcements

At least two titles for the Vita (!): gameovergreggy "I currently have two games for the #KFGShowcase that are listing Vita as a platform."

A Smash Bros. Ultimate Afterparty!

Confirmed locks:
-Mini-Mech Mayhem (PSVR) from FuturLab (Velocity 2X)
-Adams Ascending from Parable Worlds
-Double Cross from 13AM Games
-Desert Child from Akupara Games
-2 games from Noodlecake Games (Super Stickman Golf)
-YIIK from ACKK Studios
-Turbolance from Turbolance
-Long Gone Days from Bura (based in Santiago, Chile)
-Aftercharge from Chainsawesome Games
-ToeJam & Earl: Back in the Groove from Humanature Studios release date announcement
-Wraith Games
-Drinkbox Games (Guacamelee, Severed, Mutant Blobs Attack)
-Mike Bithell (Volume, Thomas Was Alone, Subsurface Circular)

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
Turns out I'm actually going to be able to watch this, hype! Think it's going to be great, so cool to see KF doing something like this.

Much

The Gif That Keeps on Giffing
Feb 24, 2018
Won't be able to watch, but I hope this goes well for them and they put on a good show. Been a watcher of their content for over half a year now, and I've enjoyed their takes on gaming and the entertainment they provide. :P

mute

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Looks like I'll be on the road for this. Hoping for some cool stuff. Will catch up on the other side.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
Alright, I'm ready!!! Excited to see this shindig :p