• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

AndyVirus

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I'm going to treat it like a Nindies Direct with the hope (but not expectation) of a couple AAA trailers thrown into the mix.

Noah Om

Oct 25, 2017
Great question. We see this as us carrying a torch and providing a service to the industry we love. As such, we didn't think a sponsor or ads made sense. So, no ads or sponsors. This is to celebrate games and get the word out about some titles that could get lost in the sea of news out there.

HOWEVER, if this turns into something we do again and again, we'll probably end up sponsoring it down the line. We thought this was going to be a helping hand, one-time thing, but there seems to be a need here, so who knows what the future holds! Plus, it's an incredible amount of work, and after planning our small Showcase, I've never had so much respect for Geoff and what he does with the Game Awards. :D

Wow that's really cool to hear! Thanks so much for all the hard work you all put into the showcase. I really hope this is the start of something great for Kinda Funny and honestly, the industry in general. A showcase of indie or small dev games is really lacking.

Quintus

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2017
This is a great idea for indies actually, it is hard for me to keep up with indie games so it will be great to watch announcements & updates then choose which of them interest me.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Looking forward to watching this while playing Smash, excited to see whatever gets shown.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
Excited for this! The combo of the showcase and TGAs is going to make for a killer week!

Also...

Haha that's fantastic they're willing to just keep adding things to the event despite the short notice. I really can't wait to see what it's all about.

@dedmunk

Banned
Oct 11, 2018
I'd hope for something switch related but I expect this to lean heavily toward the PS crowd being KF and all that

EJS

The Fallen - Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
This should be a lot of fun. I see a lot of people are reporting on it now.

OP
OP
Luke_wal

Luke_wal

Oct 25, 2017
Excited for this! The combo of the showcase and TGAs is going to make for a killer week!

Also...

Yes! With being barely able to access the site all week (and being in the middle of college finals), I really regret this thread falling by the wayside in my mind, but apparently we'll be getting something big!

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
This is airing later today right? I'm guessing the Yakuza announcement is going to be the 6 PC port.

EJS

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greg got Rocksteady to announce their new game, lol.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
What time does it air tomorrow? I'm in the UK, so I'll probably be fucked.

gameovergreggy

Verified
Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco, CA
I'm so excited for this. Though they're doing over sixty games in less than an hour? Man, that's work.
69 in about an hour and 10 minutes. We want this thing to move. We want to get y'all hyped, and when something isn't for you, we want you to know it won't be on forever. We're trying to take all the lessons we've learned from watching conferences and apply them here. Excited to see what y'all think!

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
69 in about an hour and 10 minutes. We want this thing to move. We want to get y'all hyped, and when something isn't for you, we want you to know it won't be on forever. We're trying to take all the lessons we've learned from watching conferences and apply them here. Excited to see what y'all think!
Thank you for respecting our time. I'm excited to see y'all pull the stops.

Simo

Oct 26, 2017
Michigan, USA

Super excited and all I really know and am down for is the Yakuza and Conan reveals. Can't wait to see everything else!

Perfect timing too as I'll be able to hop off Anthem right when the showcase starts.

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
Greg got Rocksteady to announce their new game, lol.

LOL. The internet would explode. And so would I and est1992.

Respect. Pacing is the problem most conferences tend to have. And since you're not stuck doing a bunch of PR before and after a game reveal, I can see you guys being able to cut the fat. Looking forward to it!

Ghostwriter74

Oct 27, 2017
I hope there are some Infos about Hong Kong Massacre. Steam say Release very soon and the Website say still Release 2018.

LiquidSolid

Oct 26, 2017
So a game a minute? That sounds like a hell of a ride. I kinda feel like you need some pit stops for everyone to catch their breaths but we'll see how it goes.

EJS

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
You're 100 percent correct, and that's why it's not a game a minute. You'll see in the AM. ;)
Awesome. Thanks to you and your team for doing this. I am hyped for all of the announcements but also for all of the attention you all are receiving. I've seen many complimentary articles written the past couple of days that are undeniably deserved.

Stefarno

I ... survived Sedona
Oct 27, 2017
Really looking forward to this - and nice to have something at a decent UK time.

Is it too much to hope for the Western version of Yakuza 3 on PS4 to be announced?

Very curious what the Vita games are too.

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Is there a countdown to when this will be?

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI

We're all looking forward to the Prime 4 trailer, don't worry.

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
Is there a countdown to when this will be?

t1544292000z4.png

There ya go.