• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Aldi

Oct 27, 2017
United Kingdom
Like Gary so I'll look into this. I stopped listening to KFG daily a while ago becuase it felt less like a multi-platform podcast and more Sony focused, so this will be nice to listen to.

B.O.O.M.

Oct 25, 2017
This is great news. Very happy for xbox fans. The cast seems legit great too.

Wish EZA did this with PS or xbox too. oh well. One area I wish they would improve on

OneBadMutha

Nov 2, 2017
This will be great. Hope it sticks. Alanah is one of the best in the industry when it comes to balanced, yet knowledgeable videogame opinions.

ashtaar

Oct 27, 2017
Was pretty surprised they roped Alanah into this, I've loved her stuff for a while but haven't kept up with her since she went to Funhaus. Snow Bike Mike and Gary are great. PSILY is one my top 5 podcasts so hopefully they can match that energy

SuikerBrood

Jan 21, 2018
What a great line-up of hosts. Will listen for sure.

And I'm sure there is more than enough going on in Xbox land every week to warrant a show. With Game Pass, their GaaS games, their 15 studios and things like xCloud.

NoirLamia777

Jan 13, 2019
Very cool they've needed some xbox voices for a long time aside from the occasional one's every now and then. Amazing cast doing this as well not to mention that opening video graphic was top notch.

LavaBadger

Nov 14, 2017
Good hosts, but I have no patience for console specific podcasts. They always end up devolving into warrior nonsense or seemingly enforced ignorance about what others are up to.

If there's so much to cover that you need multiple podcasts, then just do multiple generalist podcasts.

Nama

A Big Deal
Nov 2, 2017
So in the far flung future when KF maybe gets back to the studio, Xcast should be the only not in person show KF has. Alanah is in LA correct and Snowbike Mike is in the frozen wastes of the mountains?

B.O.O.M.

Oct 25, 2017
I wish EZA wasn't horribly boring too.

I mean it's a mixed bag. Some of their shows are fun and I think some allies are more fun to listed to/watch than others. But it's the same with kindafunny. It's a mixed bag. Some of their shows/podcast episodes etc can be incredibly boring.

DrDeckard

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
UK
This is really exciting. I love Greg and team, but they deffo show their preference on their sleeve...which is completely fine and I love to listen to them.

Big fan of Alanah and Whittah, hope this goes well for them.

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
With the showcase next week, seems like a great time to be an Xbox fan. Love that Alanah is a massive Fable fangirl.

Great stock of Xbox knowledge with those 3.

elknoir

Oct 28, 2017
I mean it's a mixed bag. Some of their shows are fun and I think some allies are more fun to listed to/watch than others. But it's the same with kindafunny. It's a mixed bag. Some of their shows/podcast episodes etc can be incredibly boring.
After Kyle left I'm realizing now that 90% of the reason I watched EZA was for Kyle. So I kinda fell off EZA since.

Nama

A Big Deal
Nov 2, 2017
After Kyle left I'm realizing now that 90% of the reason I watched EZA was for Kyle. So I kinda fell off EZA since.
The dark knight of nerd media really knew how to bring out the best of those around him. Love EZA but its gonna be a long time til they hit that stride again since alot of the dynamic was Kyle pulling out or setting up reactions from the others.

SupremeWu

Banned
Dec 19, 2017
Just FYI - she isn't joining full time. Seems it's limited to 6 weeks for the time being, could be extended.

I'll give it a shot if she's on it, been loving her CyberPunk coverage

(actually randomly found the channel when I was recommended a Batman statue unboxing?? I don't even have batman statues or search for them. This algorithm is all over the place but it has let me to some good channels)

SuikerBrood

Jan 21, 2018
Genuine question.

As an Xbox fan asking Xbox fans. Do you actually like Major Nelson?

I like his podcast. He can be a bit too much during those Inside Xbox episodes. But I like how he's always participating in the community, without acting like a fanboy (Eh, Greenberg). His interviews with Phil are the highlight each year (or these days, twice per year)

UraMallas

Nov 1, 2017
United States
I wonder if Kevin is still producing the show? Or, is Snowbikemike doing that? The only reason I ask is that part of the reason I love it when Gary is on the KFA Daily is because of his banter with Kevin.

t67443

Oct 30, 2017
Last time I heard Gary Whitta on the Bombcast he was talking about how Microsoft was going to dump Xbox. Has he changed his opinion on that or something?

StiLteD

Nov 11, 2017
London
I'm primarily PC and PS these days (though grabbed an X too recently), but I'm defo down for a Whitta and Pearce joint. Great host picks. Don't really know anything about Mike, but will see what vibe he shakes out.

Viewer +1 for now :)